Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) (45291 Views)

Bad Roads: Aba Women Protest, Issue 90-Day Ultimatum To Ikpeazu / Buhari Issues Quit Notice To Ikpeazu, Declares Ogah Next Abia Governor (video) / Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Then Abia state is finished kpata-kpata.

Orji is known to be choosing useless and clueless people to lead the state, this we can see In fat ugly ikpaezu. This one here, won't be an exception.
if God gives me the power, I would make sure that man Ikpeazu never saw the four walls of government house. He is that useless. Politics can make a human become a demented fool

5 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by iyatrustee(f): 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
Why always red? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Chimookigwe: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
condralbedez:
Abia State seems to be unlucky choosing Governors,since the Era of democracy

Abians are very stupid people. They see good candidates but go out of their ways to vote for animals because he is from their side.

3 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by ChiefOloye(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
condralbedez:
Abia State seems to be unlucky choosing Governors,since the Era of democracy

"Abia seem unlucky choosing Governors...." but it's Tinubu's Lagos and the brown roofs in Ibadan that are your major problems.

5 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Benitoh: 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
When the people of kogi state remember that a state like abia exist they would be very grateful to God.

I don't think abia state people will be freeing themselves from the demonic godfather's shackles holding them down anytime soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by omenkaLives(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Abia state, inherited from crook to crook. But na Tinubu be their greatest problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Kobicove(m): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
Life na turn by turn cheesy

3 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Blessedassuranc(f): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Chimookigwe:

Abians are very stupid people. They see good candidates but go out of their ways to vote for animals because he is from their side.

I ve said it.. candidates from ohafia and abiriba wld be better off. Charity begons at home. Go see.what they ve done for themselves. Very orgajized people. Unlike all these hungry red cap thieves from bende, aba and maybe umuahia ( this ones, their women strong pass the men)..

3 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Benitoh: 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Benitoh:
When the people of kogi state remember that a state like abia exist they would be very grateful to God.

I don't think abia state people will be freeing themselves from the demonic godfather's shackles holding them down anytime soon.

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Eriokanmi: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
That was the day he handed over power to him and the hosts of heaven approved it without him knowing. I doubt if the former gov ever knew he'd be the one to succeed him back then. God is great

2 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Blessedassuranc(f): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
omenkaLives:
Abia state, inherited from crook to crook. But na Tinubu be their greatest problem.

Die if you can... your lord and master tinubu is going no where. Okay?

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Blessedassuranc(f): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
That was the day he handed over power to him and the hosts of heaven approved it without him knowing. I doubt if the former gov ever knew he'd be the one to succeed him back then. God is great

NONSENSE TALK

5 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Soso990240(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
Abia is firmly in the grip of Orji and Ikpeazu is nothing but a puppet
Anybody can design this.. Give us a concrete evidence. Abi you want make i design the one Sanwo-Olu swore to Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by luizpippo(m): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Orji is known to be choosing useless and clueless people to lead the state, this we can see In fat ugly ikpaezu. This one here, won't be an exception.

Worst is even the Orji is useless and clueless sane as the Kalu who chose him.

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Shollez(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
I think is Abian God father in the time of politics cos his son is a present speaker of Abia state
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Kamachicho(f): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

When Orji Uzo Kalu was leaving he had to look for someone clueless than him in person of T. A. Orji for easy comparison.

When T.A. Orji was leaving he had to look for a someone more daft, devoid of any reasoning and has no business in governance in person of Dr. Victor Okezie Ikpeazu, PhD.

And Dr. Victor Okezie Ikpeazu PhD is able to continue for the past 6 years because our judiciary was and is still being compromised.

4 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Ojiofor: 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ochendo and his son choose the poor Ngwa man so that he will forever remain grateful and loyal to them.
I wish another party can take over power from PDP in 2023.

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lol. Kanu can't fix he's state yet his thinks he can change Nigeria with he's hypocritical revolution that can't be achieved!!

3 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by nanauju(f): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sometimes I don’t feel for Abia people.
They have everything in them to chase bad government in their state, but No! MBA! They like oppression and stagnation, and after supporting this their so-called leaders with their silence, they come on social media to wail.
Is it social media that will do the voting for you?
Funny thing is how they ( Abians) always think they have a say in the way other states are governed, when theirs is in shambles

Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by nanauju(f): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ojiofor:
Ochendo and his son choose the poor Ngwa man so that he will forever remain grateful and loyal to them.
I wish another party can take over power from PDP in 2023.

Don’t think! Work towards it in Abia (if you’re from there)
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by funshint(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
Abia is a state ruled directly from Okija shrine; so what do you expect. The devil is in firm grip of that state. That's why nothing good can come out of the state so far PDP is still in power there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sen TA orji is The reason Abia state is still in a mess till date

He's still in control ...Okezie ikpazu is just his mere puppet
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
That sienna na the oath of failure....the sienna na the juju.

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by louqas: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu is from Abia.....not once has he called out its governors but rather its Tinubu and Lagos that must fall.....he asks that Lagos be burnt down and immediately every ibo youth had a hard on.....

6 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
I can now Weep and say I'm highly disappointed

2 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by blowjohn(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
akeeng:
Abia and Kogi, I don’t know which is worse and unlucky with leadership

Tueh!

Delta and edo nko
Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Ferdinandu(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Orji is the most silent manipulative Godfather in Igboland but people never recognise that, he came as underdog, an errand boy to Orji Uzor Kalu, took over the state, dismantling his Godfather in the process, ruled for 8yrs, installed a Godson as Governor, his biological son head of legislature. It is almost 8yrs after he left office as Governor but still he seems to be the one in charge in Abia. No other Igbo Politician has had such power for that long in Igboland because Igbos are known to be quick to dismantle any Godfather in each state . His silent way of operation I guess is his greatest advantage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Soso990240:
See how Hungry he was looking.. yet he had the mind to shut a reporter up when asked about a flyover bridge he has been building for 6years now. He even told the reporter that the bridge and duration doesn't concern Abia people, that most people asking about the flyover bridge doesn't even own a car. Just look at him.. small power like this, a Blackman will start misbehaving. Nnamdi Kanu should also fight for his state same way he is fighting with Ipob

I have always maintained similar views about Nnamdi Kanu.

Why pretend to want to 'liberate' an entire Igbo race when he hasn't been able to liberate his Community, LGA or State.

Abia is one of the worst states in Nigeria, by a wide range of social-economic indices.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Lavisha(f): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
haakeem2:
abeg check my signatura out,i assure you that you wont be disappointed.

Your siggy is a wild goose chase

2 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Handing Over Key Of A Sienna To Ikpeazu (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
Abia is firmly in the grip of Orji and Ikpeazu is nothing but a puppet
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Edo Speaker, Marcus Onobun In Coma After Ghastly Auto Crash (PHOTO) / Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US / Festus Keyamo In Prison (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.