Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Christians Already Boldly Following The Antichrist Without Knowing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Already Boldly Following The Antichrist Without Knowing (377 Views)

Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / The Unrevealed Truth Of The Antichrist / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Already Boldly Following The Antichrist Without Knowing by anu3: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Many christians live under the old covenant, that's why they swallow up whatever their old covenant preachers tell them.

They end up doing against Christ: antichrist or opposite of Christ (in other words).

Tell them Jesus wouldn't do that, no, they would say, "but Baba or My pastor or Our G.O said..." Hence, they literally worship religious men in reality, not God.

That's one of the several reasons I stopped going to common organized churches or denominations, including strong Holiness preaching ones. And they hardly obey The Spirit of this Word of Jesus:

AMP- Matt.23.9 - And do not call anyone [in the church] on earth father, for you have ONE Father, Who is in heaven.

Alas, it's all Baba this, Baba that: evangelist, pastor, reverend, g.o, prophetess, bishop So and so.

For reality, we got to Humble ourselves, Repent of all Known sins, put those men of God (or gods) on one side; pray and read the scriptures like the Berean christians did (acts 17:11). Just the way they dealt with Paul and other apostles...

Thankfully, they were not the "BABA Paul or G.O Peter" type.

It's time to awake from our deep spiritual sleep or blindness rooted in the churches of men.

May Jesus bless you.
Re: Christians Already Boldly Following The Antichrist Without Knowing by doggedfighter(f): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Following Antichrist is cool and peaceful.

Where's he ? I want to follow him.
Re: Christians Already Boldly Following The Antichrist Without Knowing by anu3: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

Hmmm... Sis. it's no joke, please. But you know, I understand: I was once in your shoes. Hence, there's still hope...

Peace...
Re: Christians Already Boldly Following The Antichrist Without Knowing by doggedfighter(f): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
anu3:

Hmmm... Sis. it's no joke, please. But you know, I understand: I was once in your shoes.

Peace...

I ain't joking.

Peace ......
Re: Christians Already Boldly Following The Antichrist Without Knowing by anu3: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

I ain't joking.

Peace ......

All right Sis.... Your choice. Although, I wish you have a second thought soon. If you knew my past, you might be tempted to have a second thought...

Ok... Take care.
Re: Christians Already Boldly Following The Antichrist Without Knowing by Kobojunkie: 3:49am On Jan 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

Your Daddy GOs, Pope, Bishops, Pastors etc., are they. They teach doctrines and traditions of men, lies, which are against Jesus Christ aka antiChrist. undecided

So when do you intend to start following any one of them? undecided
Re: Christians Already Boldly Following The Antichrist Without Knowing by doggedfighter(f): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your Daddy GOs, Pope, Bishops, Pastors etc., are they. They teach doctrines and traditions of men, lies, which are against Jesus Christ aka antiChrist. undecided

So when do you intend to start following any one of them? undecided

Those are just human beings that understand that there's no sky daddy . With that understanding they're coolly running their businesses while their gullible followers foolishly wait for non-existent heaven.

I thought Antichrist is something so I will pass grin
Re: Christians Already Boldly Following The Antichrist Without Knowing by Kobojunkie: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
doggedfighter:

Those are just human beings that understand that there's no sky daddy. With that understanding they're coolly running their businesses while their gullible followers foolishly wait for non-existent heaven.

I thought Antichrist is something so I will pass grin
It didn't occur to you before now that that is pretty much what being AntiChrist is about? undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Dream 3 Years Ago, A Wake Up Call To Christendom / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Storms Capetown, South Africa. / Don’t Do God’s Work Lackadaisically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.