Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,904 members, 7,956,408 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

My Dream 3 Years Ago, A Wake Up Call To Christendom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dream 3 Years Ago, A Wake Up Call To Christendom (454 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / Adeboye: TB Joshua Tried To Kill Me (the War In Christendom) Video / TB Joshua & Pastor Chris Are Bringing Evil To Christendom - Dr. Sunday Adelaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream 3 Years Ago, A Wake Up Call To Christendom by RisenJoe(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
I privately posted it on my Facebook page.

Re: My Dream 3 Years Ago, A Wake Up Call To Christendom by doggedfighter(f): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
Arrant nonsense
Re: My Dream 3 Years Ago, A Wake Up Call To Christendom by dawnomike(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
RisenJoe:
did you have this dream of you copied it from somewhere?
Re: My Dream 3 Years Ago, A Wake Up Call To Christendom by RisenJoe(m): 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
dawnomike:
did you have this dream of you copied it from somewhere?

I dreamt it myself, I just had to hide my identity
Re: My Dream 3 Years Ago, A Wake Up Call To Christendom by RisenJoe(m): 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
Arrant nonsense

Why do you say so?
Re: My Dream 3 Years Ago, A Wake Up Call To Christendom by Greatzeus(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
RisenJoe:
So what did you think the dream meant? You should have said something about it to buttress your point.
Personally I don't see anything in the dream that ain't already obvious today as far as churches are concerned. That multitude are thronging towards worldliness and vanity or that most preachers go into ministry to make money at the expense of souls? Too obvious.
Re: My Dream 3 Years Ago, A Wake Up Call To Christendom by LordKezzy: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nice failth
Re: My Dream 3 Years Ago, A Wake Up Call To Christendom by RisenJoe(m): 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Greatzeus:

So what did you think the dream meant? You should have said something about it to buttress your point.
Personally I don't see anything in the dream that ain't already obvious today as far as churches are concerned. That multitude are thronging towards worldliness and vanity or that most preachers go into ministry to make money at the expense of souls? Too obvious.

Do you think it's about the personal calling of the dreamer?
Re: My Dream 3 Years Ago, A Wake Up Call To Christendom by Kobojunkie: 3:26am On Feb 20, 2022
RisenJoe:
I am afraid your dream reveals no direct relationship to God's Word to us, Jesus Christ, so what exactly did you post it here for? undecided

Jesus Christ instead taught us that those who teach (men and their churches), along with those who follow, after the doctrines and traditions of men(their churches included) worship Him in vain as these lies they feed on nullifies the power of God in their lives - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 -23 . What this implies is all those tied to the churches of men worship God in vain. undecided
Re: My Dream 3 Years Ago, A Wake Up Call To Christendom by Kobojunkie: 3:28am On Feb 20, 2022
RisenJoe:
Do you think it's about the personal calling of the dreamer?
An antiChrist calling maybe, but nothing to has to do with God or any of Jesus Christ's actual teachings. undecided
Re: My Dream 3 Years Ago, A Wake Up Call To Christendom by orisa37: 5:22am On Feb 20, 2022
PRAY ALWAYS THAT YOU DO NOT ENTER INTO TEMPTATION.
Re: My Dream 3 Years Ago, A Wake Up Call To Christendom by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2022
Since you collected a "white garment" wore it, and got the power to escape the place, then you know that you have been vested with the power to do same in the physical realm, your duty to fulfill.
Re: My Dream 3 Years Ago, A Wake Up Call To Christendom by Blue86(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2022
That's a marvelous dream.
Very prophetic

(1) (Reply)

Simple Meaning Of GOD's Will Or The Will Of GOD / The Doors Of Greatness Open In Jesus Name / My Dream I Had Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.