Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) (33962 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video / Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 5:45am On Jan 17, 2022
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Waiting for the redpillers from their face-me-i-face-you apartment to call him a SIMP.
You beat me to it. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by pocohantas(f): 5:46am On Jan 17, 2022
HardMirror:
poco, you dey Bleep up. Why all these talk talk nau? Must you reply every mention? Please go back to creating those sweet topics and stay out of these banters.

It is my choice to reply who I want, as long as I do not break rules while doing so. If you want sweet topics, create one. I also want to read from you. Have a lovely day. smiley
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by HardMirror(m): 5:48am On Jan 17, 2022
pocohantas:

It is my choice to reply who I want, as long as I do not break rules while doing so. If you want sweet topics, create one. I also want to read from you. Have a lovely day. smiley
true True true. My bad, I cant tell you what to do and not do. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:15am On Jan 17, 2022
Funflipper:

If you do not comprehend a statement, please ask questions.

I mixed it up. sorry
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 7:41am On Jan 17, 2022
Love Nwantiti...
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by Ojemedad: 8:15am On Jan 17, 2022
Macphenson:
Churchill pity Tonto Dike abeg. This Rosy set die.

I dey tell you, Rosy can lead one to hefaya
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by stealmatic(m): 9:08am On Jan 17, 2022
pocohantas:

You wish… smiley

See these two elders dey embarrass their self on top Toto dike matter,u guys are ninkompoo
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2022
99thEnemy:

Do you sell dogs?
No, they are Jeric Sadulo's dogs. It is written on the pictures.
Just love the happy dogs.
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2022
stealmatic:

My mama and Papa wen no give me home training on how to address their mates,u guys are ninkompoo

Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:17am On Jan 17, 2022
TheWolfen:
Lmao Mr pepper himself grin

Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2022
HardMirror:
true True true. My bad, I cant tell you what to do and not do. Enjoy!
Amebo!
Cho Chi Chi early morning.
Free hot breakfast, well served and deserved!

Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by do4luv14(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2022
pocohantas:

When you say everyone knows my age, you make it look like you guys hired the CIA to dig out my birth cert. My age is right there on my profile. I am well into my 40s and I put it up there myself. I am also telling you that what you are going through is familiar to me. This is based on my age, which like you rightly said is old news to everyone.

You’re most welcome.

That your profile pics is very heartbreaking, may she continue to rest well
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by Awkabigboy: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2022
HardMirror:
poco, you dey Bleep up. Why all these talk talk nau? Must you reply every mention? Please go back to creating those sweet topics and stay out of these banters dont become useless like a certain ishi love
You mean ishilove is useless, haba mallam
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by E2000: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2022
Honestly we don't care about your private lifestyle.
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by Ishilove: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2022
HardMirror:
poco, you dey Bleep up. Why all these talk talk nau? Must you reply every mention? Please go back to creating those sweet topics and stay out of these banters dont become useless like a certain ishi love
Your mother, your grandmother, your sisters, your aunties, your female children and all the females in your extended family are useless, not Ishilove. It is that same uselessness that you are now projecting to female strangers on the internet.

Oloriburuku omo ale.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by stealmatic(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=109440004][/quote]
Idiot
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by HardMirror(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2022
Ishilove:

Your mother, your grandmother, your sisters, your aunties, your female children and all the females in your extended family are useless, not Ishilove. It is that same uselessness that you are now projecting to female strangers on the internet.

Oloriburuku omo ale.
ishi baby. How u dey?
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2022
stealmatic:

My unfortunate and miserable mother is a concentrated Idiot

Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by Karleb(m): 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
HardMirror:
ishi baby. How u dey?

Comrade, why do you love violence?

Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by HardMirror(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Karleb:

Comrade, why do you love violence?
it I'd vawlence. Please spell correctly angry
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
JustforMen:

I am Shove your pepper down my
Oloriburuku Olosho mother's wrinkled Virgina.
My unfortunate father knows me and I can shove your pepperdem down his wrinkled anus.

Nobody knows you.. you wretched fool that call yourself my father. You and your whole generation will end up a nobody in your cursed life.

What is there to know about a collosal failure whose only achievement in life is using 100 naira data to insult people online?

My unfortunate father knows since all he can afford to feed my family with is garish and Palm oil...
No wonder my classic foolish father feels important because he is a deluded, bastard from a lineage of prostitution who was raised on a diet of pepper.

You go see pepper today!
Bring it on, you go pepperdem useless fools that did not raise and train me well today!

Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by GEEBITE: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
in these pictures I'm viewing Kunle isnt spotting any earring .
TBH, that lady is well mannered in my encounter with her at outlet at one gaming centre close to Leisure beach. The little son jumped into my hands from his cradle when I offered my hands. The mum was really excited about his warmth.
pocohantas:
Person wear cotton singlet, with cap, sunglasses, big Channel O earring and jewelry to enter swimming pool?

Tonto say she be King.
This one accept say na queen she be.

I like that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by pocohantas(f): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
GEEBITE:
in these pictures I'm viewing Kunle isnt spotting any earring .
TBH, that lady is well mannered in my encounter with her at outlet at one gaming centre close to Leisure beach. The little son jumped into my hands from his cradle when I offered my hands. The mum was really excited about his warmth.

Not surprised at all. She comes off as someone that is misunderstood. Lol, I combined their outfits, she is the one with the earrings. grin
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by stealmatic(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=109442930][/quote]

This one u are acting like a dog on heat, maybe u should continue with the other idiot so u guys can continue embarrassing yourselves
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by JustforMen: 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
tsinane dan karuwa!
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=109446208][/quote]
Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
JustforMen:
tsinane dan karuwa!
Imagu Eda li iwa a epo a gu pio. Omeme, eyen lo a gbe pia.

Re: Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
stealmatic:

This one u my dementia and Oloriburuku mother is acting like a dog on heat, maybe u should continue with the other idiot so u guys can continue embarrassing yourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! / Tears Flow At Olusoji Jacobs & Blessing Douglas' Church Wedding (Photos) / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Music Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.