Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Crucial 2023 Question For Our Northern Brothers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crucial 2023 Question For Our Northern Brothers (477 Views)

An Open Letter To My Northern Brothers / How Mr Peter Obi Saved My Life & My Northern Brothers — Truck Driver Narrates / Rivers: Properties That Belong To Our Northern Brothers Are Been Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crucial 2023 Question For Our Northern Brothers by Modernizer: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is a sober question asked with the best of intentions.

As such I expect rational answers devoid of insults and vituperations.

Seeing that the remote causes of the insecurity ravaging the north now, are found in the importation of illegal alliens In 2015 for the purposes of causing trouble if Jonathan had won

Seeing that these illegal alliens were loudly cheered by Northern Muslims as " our Muslim brothers who have come to help us against the infidels"

Seeing that the Northern borders are so porous and cultural affinities are very pronounced on both sides of those borders with Niger, Chad etc

Seeing all of these my humble question is

Will you import illegal aliens to help you win elections in 2023? Will you arm them, drug them, and hide them in forests waiting for d day? And if you do will you blame anyone for the massive insecurity 2.0 that will hit Northern Nigeria following 2023?

I await answers

Itsmeaboki fulanmafia penguin2 arewa arrewa asgard lovenorth eastCANNIBAL alhassanyusuf29

Abeg help me tag Northern nairalanders
Re: Crucial 2023 Question For Our Northern Brothers by Modernizer: 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
No need avoiding the thread. Itsmeaboki fulanmafia answer this question
Re: Crucial 2023 Question For Our Northern Brothers by Modernizer: 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
abuubayy1 empiree
Re: Crucial 2023 Question For Our Northern Brothers by asanausana91: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
The insecurities in the north did not start in 2015?
The insecurity in the south east, is it also cause by importation of foreigners?
The problem of insecurity in the country started when PDP was in power and it was during Obasanjo. The same PDP is the party that you are worshipping.
In the whole north has already agreed for power to go to the south, especially south west. Therefore, northerners are not interested in 2023 , except PDP the party of looters which is ready to bring Atiku another criminal.
The strength you are wasting in writing rubbish would have been used to lobby and build bridges so that you may be able to win the 2023 election.
The north is not your problem, you are the problem to yourself.
Look at all your governors, are they northerners?
Tell me one governor in the south east that is doing well apart from Dave Umahi.
Let me remind you that out of the 20 years of democracy, the south has ruled for 14 years and the first bomb blast was recorded in eagle square when a southerner was the president. Is it northerners or foreigners that bombed the eagle square in 2010? Certainly no! They Niger delta militant were responsible for that bomb.
Talking about kidnapping, it all started in the south when PDP your party was in power.
Stop blaming the north.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crucial 2023 Question For Our Northern Brothers by Empiree: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
Modernizer:

Seeing that the remote causes of the insecurity ravaging the north now, are found in the importation of illegal alliensIn 2015 for the purposes of causing trouble if Jonathan had won

Seeing that these illegal alliens were loudly cheered by Northern Muslims as "our Muslim brothers who have come to help us against the infidels"

Seeing that the Northern borders are so porous and cultural affinities are very pronounced on both sides of those borders with Niger, Chad etc

Will you import illegal aliens to help you win elections in 2023? Will you arm them, drug them, and hide them in forests waiting for d day? And if you do will you blame anyone for the massive insecurity 2.0 that will hit Northern Nigeria following 2023?

I await answers

Itsmeaboki fulanmafia

see those highlights?. Why do you think Muslims on this platform are responsible to answer your questions?.

Everything I highlighted is pretty much political. So I would advice you to take your concern to the appropriate authority not here. While the North do their thing, SW SS also do their things. They also breed thugs during election and give them guns isn't?. So why are you focused on North only?. Is insecurity not in other parts of the country?.

You all are not serious in that country. Until you are ready for serious governance you will forever keep complaining.

1 Like

Re: Crucial 2023 Question For Our Northern Brothers by Modernizer: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
asanausana91:
The insecurities in the north did not start in 2015?
The insecurity in the south east, is it also cause by importation of foreigners?
The problem of insecurity in the country started when PDP was in power and it was during Obasanjo. The same PDP is the party that you are worshipping.
In the whole north has already agreed for power to go to the south, especially south west. Therefore, northerners are not interested in 2023 , except PDP the party of looters which is ready to bring Atiku another criminal.
The strength you are wasting in writing rubbish would have been used to lobby and build bridges so that you may be able to win the 2023 election.
The north is not your problem, you are the problem to yourself.
Look at all your governors, are they northerners?
Tell me one governor in the south east that is doing well apart from Dave Umahi.
Let me remind you that out of the 20 years of democracy, the south has ruled for 14 years and the first bomb blast was recorded in eagle square when a southerner was the president. Is it northerners or foreigners that bombed the eagle square in 2010? Certainly no! They Niger delta militant were responsible for that bomb.
Talking about kidnapping, it all started in the south when PDP your party was in power.
Stop blaming the north.

thank you for responding.

youre wrong to claim that insecurity started in 2015 under pdp, because someone else woukd tell you insecurity started even prior to independence when the north massacred igbos living among them

the insecurity of which i speak is the bandit terrorists who were imported in 2015 to intimidate jonathan. they were seen everywhere and those in the north bragged about their presence, militia fighters from niger, chad, senegal etc brought in for election violence.

plus those brought in to vote

it was a strategy used in kano to achieve the high numbers.

they were not well paid after the elections and they resorted to kidnapping.

my question is, have you people learnt your lesson or will allah have to punish that region a second time with even greater terror? will you try to use your brothers across the border to do illegal overvoting again in 2023?

also, if you say you have all accepted to give the south west your bloc vote , then why are younscared of atiku and calling him a criminal? he will contest and other people will equally give him a bloc vote
Re: Crucial 2023 Question For Our Northern Brothers by asanausana91: 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Modernizer:

thank you for responding.

youre wrong to claim that insecurity started in 2015 under pdp, because someone else woukd tell you insecurity started even prior to independence when the north massacred igbos living among them

the insecurity of which i speak is the bandit terrorists who were imported in 2015 to intimidate jonathan. they were seen everywhere and those in the north bragged about their presence, militia fighters from niger, chad, senegal etc brought in for election violence.

plus those brought in to vote

it was a strategy used in kano to achieve the high numbers.

they were not well paid after the elections and they resorted to kidnapping.

my question is, have you people learnt your lesson or will allah have to punish that region a second time with even greater terror? will you try to use your brothers across the border to do illegal overvoting again in 2023?

also, if you say you have all accepted to give the south west your bloc vote , then why are younscared of atiku and calling him a criminal? he will contest and other people will equally give him a bloc vote
you are confused. I didn't say insecurity started in 2015. All I said is the insecurity we encountered during the time of our democracy. Do you have any evidence that people were brought from other countries? If yes please present it.
You are talking about Allah, IAM not a Muslim so I know nothing about Allah.
From 1960 when we actually got independent, the igbos were the first to bring insecurity to this country. They trampled and destroy our democracy when they used the military to killed the northern and Yoruba top politicians because of greediness. Now iam asking you a question: Have you learn your lesson with the revenge of the 1966 coup?
Have you learn your lesson in 1967 when ojukwu had to wear woman wrapper to be able to run to ivory coarse?
I will advice you to educate ipob terrorists go and ask about 1966 to 1970.
In terms of politics the south east is useless and nobody take them serious no matter their threat.
I will advice you to stop porknosing in political matters, rather you should concentrate in selling your gala. Politics is not for you.

2 Likes

Re: Crucial 2023 Question For Our Northern Brothers by alhassanyusuf29(m): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
APC is the governing party and have the advantage of incumbency factor.. meaning they have the security apparatus and financial aspect at there side

2015 and 2023 are totally 2 different scenarios, in 2015 south were the kingmakers and had the incumbency factor, the only options was North to use violence in the case PDP rigs the election.. while in 2023, north are the kingmakers, they could decide for both parties, hence no need to use "illegal aliens" https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/2023-presidency-were-the-kingmakers-say-northern-elders/amp/

scenario 1.. if an APC candidate is a southern and Northern wing candidate, they will work for him..

Scenario 2.. they can decide to work for a PDP candidate(it's a northerner) since they have the numbers and incumbency factor
Modernizer:

Seeing that the remote causes of the insecurity ravaging the north now, are found in the importation of illegal alliens In 2015 for the purposes of causing trouble if Jonathan had won

Seeing that these illegal alliens were loudly cheered by Northern Muslims as " our Muslim brothers who have come to help us against the infidels"

I await answers

Itsmeaboki fulanmafia penguin2 arewa arrewa asgard lovenorth eastCANNIBAL alhassanyusuf29

Re: Crucial 2023 Question For Our Northern Brothers by Modernizer: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
asanausana91:
you are confused. I didn't say insecurity started in 2015. All I said is the insecurity we encountered during the time of our democracy. Do you have any evidence that people were brought from other countries? If yes please present it.
You are talking about Allah, IAM not a Muslim so I know nothing about Allah.
From 1960 when we actually got independent, the igbos were the first to bring insecurity to this country. They trampled and destroy our democracy when they used the military to killed the northern and Yoruba top politicians because of greediness. Now iam asking you a question: Have you learn your lesson with the revenge of the 1966 coup?
Have you learn your lesson in 1967 when ojukwu had to wear woman wrapper to be able to run to ivory coarse?
I will advice you to educate ipob terrorists go and ask about 1966 to 1970.
In terms of politics the south east is useless and nobody take them serious no matter their threat.
I will advice you to stop porknosing in political matters, rather you should concentrate in selling your gala. Politics is not for you.

you're approaching where I need you to be, but not quite their yet.

You see , your anger is caused by the fact you know the insecurity destroying your region was self inflicted , you regret it , but you don't know how to say so.

Well, just so you know, Allah is preparing a more serious punishment for anyone who will bring in terrorists to help them rig elections in 2023
Re: Crucial 2023 Question For Our Northern Brothers by Modernizer: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
alhassanyusuf29:
APC is the governing party and have the advantage of incumbency factor.. meaning they have the security apparatus and financial aspect at there side

2015 and 2023 are totally 2 different scenarios, in 2015 south were the kingmakers and had the incumbency factor, the only options was North to use violence in the case PDP rigs the election.. while in 2023, north are the kingmakers, they could decide for both parties, hence no need to use "illegal aliens" https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/2023-presidency-were-the-kingmakers-say-northern-elders/amp/

scenario 1.. if an APC candidate is a southern and Northern wing candidate, they will work for him..

Scenario 2.. they can decide to work for a PDP candidate(it's a northerner) since they have the numbers and incumbency factor

now this is why i respect the real northerners.....straight to the point, truth without fear.

Bro tuale

But just know that another round of insurgency from unsatisfied political thugs will finally destroy the economy of the North

The north should begin to discourage mixing between northern Nigeria and niger-chad-senegal-mali axis
Re: Crucial 2023 Question For Our Northern Brothers by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Modernizer:
abuubayy1 empiree
I'm from the South Western part of Nigeria not from the North.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Kemi Olunloyo List 3 Politicians That Shouldn't Run For Preside / Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Killed Hundreds Of Youths Protest - PHOTOS (Ijelespeaks) / Fulani Herdsman converted to Christianity, & now a Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.