Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc (3909 Views)

Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria — Wike / Yinka Odumakin: I’m In Shock – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
yorubarere:

He is even Igbo. Whenever you smell hate in any post, know it can only be them. Go through his profile and smell out the ipob cheesy

I don't know who cursed them, they are never proud of their tribe online.
If you could read you would have seen I said I got soft spot for the Igbos...doesn't make me Igbo. Ami Ade eyyen Akwa ibom... If you like do not believe
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
God bless u
He's a typical igbo boy from d land of d rising hate,the new method they devise now is to write rubbish n put d name of other tribes on it.

Anywhere u smell hate just know for sure it's igbo
ok Na. I'm Igbo. Shey na wetin you want?
Mkpo asup afo.. ebot.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
yorubarere:

It will shock them when SS vote Tinubu massively. SS has shown times without numbers that they don't play politics of hate. That is why some pigs are now using, we SS/SE (forced alliance cheesy) or start their moronic posts with, I am SS or SW. Who asked you? cheesy

Logic and these guys are words and opposite.
Lol yes o, we Show it in 2019 wen we kicked our dear akpabio out that we don't play politics of hate. We showed it in 2019 when PDP coasted with 80%+ of our votes. And we will still show it in 2023 when pdp goes away with 90+% this time.
Lol
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
everyone have seen their hate now n people will treat them back in their own coin.
The south south will b carried along by both parties n they will b hugely compensated but nobody go look d hatefilled people's side when the only thing they have to offer is 5% or even vote apathy
lol just watch and see bro.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
ObianujuAku1:
lol Tinubu urchins living in delusion cheesy

everybody na Igbo to them
they think say na only them sabi nonsense politics
2023 is a payback day for what you guys did to Jonathan in 2015.
you can't eat your cake and have it
you can't destroy SS son political ambition and you still go ahead to seek their votes for your own son
which kin rubbish sense be that?
scream igbo from here to Jericho
if you like label all SS that speak on this igbo or ipob
it still doesn't change the fact that SE/SS will never vote for a Yoruba candidate.
the slogan remains SE or SS presidency or the north continues.
you can take this to the bank.

Tinubu might not even win south west because real Omoluabis hates him so much

kiss the truth
Did they ever vote Buhari in both 2015 and 2019? Did that stop Buhari from winning? What I'm pointing out is that two regions (ss/se) would not stop someone from winning presidential seat.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by obinoral1179(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
ObianujuAku1:
lol Tinubu urchins living in delusion cheesy

everybody na Igbo to them
they think say na only them sabi nonsense politics
2023 is a payback day for what you guys did to Jonathan in 2015.
you can't eat your cake and have it
you can't destroy SS son political ambition and you still go ahead to seek their votes for your own son
which kin rubbish sense be that?
scream igbo from here to Jericho
if you like label all SS that speak on this igbo or ipob
it still doesn't change the fact that SE/SS will never vote for a Yoruba candidate.
the slogan remains SE or SS presidency or the north continues.
you can take this to the bank.

Tinubu might not even win south west because real Omoluabis hates him so much

kiss the truth
But the same Jonathan won in Lagos,Ogun,Ekiti,ondo and Oyo in 2011 but because they didn't vote for him in 2015 you call it betrayal.... What are you people smoking?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by obinoral1179(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Did they ever vote Buhari in both 2015 and 2019? Did that stop Buhari from winning? What I'm pointing out is that two regions (ss/se) would not stop someone from winning presidential seat.
they should bring out GEJ results in 2011 and tell us if the Yorubas voted for him or not....

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Gbagura: 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The 5% voted massively for Abiola in 1993

The 5% voted for Tinubu in this Lagos when he contested for governor

The 5% are not your problems ,, you're problems to yourselves .

Stop blaming the 5% for the problem you created for yourselves .

Tinubu is not really loved in south west , Una just dey force people to love and accept Tinubu.

If E sure for Tinubu in this Lagos, Why does he always use MC Oluomo and his boys to create confusion and snatching of ballot boxes during election in this Lagos ?

If E sure for Tinubu in this Lagos, why did he pay between N1000 and N5000 for people's PVC to vote for Sanwo Olu in the last governorship election?

T
At last, you're coming our gradually as a 5% Igbo. You will be frustrated to openly declare your Igbo gene one day. Which 5% voted abiola, could you back that with facts? Yeebos voted Bashir Tofa as far as I know. Your votes altogether no reach Kano and Kaduna votes.

Yeebos are losers.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by PrinceOfLagos: 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Gbagura:
At last, you're coming our gradually as a 5% Igbo. You will be frustrated to openly declare your Igbo gene one day. Which 5% voted abiola, could you back that with facts? Yeebos voted Bashir Tofa as far as I know. Your votes altogether no reach Kano and Kaduna votes.

Yeebos are losers.
I won't hate other tribes because I am Yoruba and you want me to

The Igbos and yorubas have a long standing relationship and Tinubu and his useless supporters won't destroy that relationship .

The igbos and yorubas are one and Tinubu and his useless supporters cannot break this relationship.

Tinubu will go but the relationship between the igbos and yorubas shared will last forever .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Daveconsult007: 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
yorubarere:
Igbo parading himself as akwa ibom. They are not always proud of their tribe cheesy
Averagely most Yoruba can't tell the difference.

Anyone beyond Ore is Omoibo, including akwa Ibom. So don't try to sound smart

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
It's better for Tinubu to lose election than asking him not to contest.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by KoshCAD: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
obyrich:
The last Yoruba who claimed he could be president without the Igbos never smelled that seat. There is power in humility. You guys are spoiling the show for Tinubu without knowing. Be humble.
The question is, did he win or not?

1 Like

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by KoshCAD: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is not really loved in south west , Una just dey force people to love and accept Tinubu.

If E sure for Tinubu in this Lagos, Why does he always use MC Oluomo and his boys to create confusion and snatching of ballot boxes during election in this Lagos ?

If E sure for Tinubu in this Lagos, why did he pay between N1000 and N5000 for people's PVC to vote for Sanwo Olu in the last governorship election?

T
Are you normal?

Which Abiola did you voted massively for?

Are you mistaken him for Tofa

5 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by KoshCAD: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

At 22 I was already a millionaire .

I hole you're making money ?
Nairaland millionaire or galla hawking millionaire?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by funshint(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
ifiokjohn:
How does he hope to win the north if a northerner ( atiku) is the one he is contesting against?. How does he hope to win the middle belt when Buhari lost there in 2019?.
Use your head
That's why history needs to be brought back to the classroom. Go and check out the 92/93 presidential election. Abiola won Tofa even in his own state #Kano. Just Google it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by obyrich(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
KoshCAD:
The question is, did he win or not?
Lol. An Igbo man declared him winner and another set of Igbomen ensured he never smells that seat. All I am saying is humility pays. The person you think is nothing can determine your fate when the chips are down.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Fibonacci88: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Besides yoruba Muslim and muric no right thinking yoruba will vote tinubu. Unless APC wants power to return to PDP on a platter of gold then they should present him. Osinbanjo is competent and well accepted.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by iokpebholo: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mention Tinubu name in my state and receive a hot slap...Edo no b lagos

1 Like

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
funshint:

That's why history needs to be brought back to the classroom. Go and check out the 92/93 presidential election. Abiola won Tofa even in his own state #Kano. Just Google it.
lol by how many margins?.. even if it's 40% atiku win in the north he will comfortably coast to victory. The west will be 60/40 too cause we all know not many like tinubu in the west. Afterall, APC nearly lost lagos 2019 .. so the deciding battle will be the East and South south...middle belt has always been PDP anyways. So anyhow you look it, Tinubu will lose.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by KoshCAD: 12:03am On Jan 17, 2022
obyrich:
Lol. An Igbo man declared him winner and another set of Igbomen ensured he never smells that seat. All I am saying is humility pays. The person you think is nothing can determine your fate when the chips are down.
You are deceiving yourself.

Answer the question, without una worthless votes, did he win or not?

Which useless igbo man. Is Babangida an igbo man. Without him, what can the coward igboman do.

Where is the igboman today, where are his children. Who knows him today, who talks about him.

Did una campaign against Abiola stop him from winning?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ggood: 12:21am On Jan 17, 2022
yorubarere:
Igbo parading himself as akwa ibom. They are not always proud of their tribe cheesy
he is from Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Dapson73(m): 12:30am On Jan 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

T

Save yourself the stress. Go and ask Jonathan if he sure for Tinubu or not . He will answer you from experience.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by yorubarere: 12:34am On Jan 17, 2022
ggood:
he is from Akwa Ibom
Alternate moniker. Nice try cheesy
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by funshint(m): 1:00am On Jan 17, 2022
ifiokjohn:
lol by how many margins?.. even if it's 40% atiku win in the north he will comfortably coast to victory. The west will be 60/40 too cause we all know not many like tinubu in the west. Afterall, APC nearly lost lagos 2019 .. so the deciding battle will be the East and South south...middle belt has always been PDP anyways. So anyhow you look it, Tinubu will lose.
Once Tinubu is able to get Lagos, Oyo and Kano vote, Atiku should just go and write his congratulatory message.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by funshint(m): 1:02am On Jan 17, 2022
KoshCAD:
You are deceiving yourself.

Answer the question, without una worthless votes, did he win or not?

Which useless igbo man. Is Babangida an igbo man. Without him, what can the coward igboman do.

Where is the igboman today, where are his children. Who knows him today, who talks about him.

Did una campaign against Abiola stop him from winning?
Don't mind him he's talking about Arthur Nzeribe and Humphrey Nwosu. These people are the real backstabbers.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 1:09am On Jan 17, 2022
funshint:

Once Tinubu is able to get Lagos, Oyo and Kano vote, Atiku should just go and write his congratulatory message.
lol. Have you forgotten even Buhari got Kano, katsina vote but never won the election untill many part of the west and the middle belt finally pulled through for him?
By the way I can tell you this, PDP will take at least 40% votes from APC in the south west. Go and book mark it. You think Na everybody like tinubu for west?
Secondly, even in Lagos tinubu nearly lost it in 2019 if not cause the Igbos were Threatened, him for lose m..... How about now that things are more worst.. he will surely lose m.

See as the election will go.
APC
North -60%
Pdp-40%

APC
West-55%
Pdp-45%

APC
North Central-40% (note; the 40% is cause of kwara and kogi state o)

APC
South east -15%
Pdp -85%

APC
South south -20%
PDP -80%.

Now from this statistic you can be sure the APC is losing.
Pdp -60%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by funshint(m): 1:21am On Jan 17, 2022
ifiokjohn:
lol. Have you forgotten even Buhari got Kano, katsina vote but never won the election untill many part of the west and the middle belt finally pulled through for him?
By the way I can tell you this, PDP will take at least 40% votes from APC in the south west. Go and book mark it. You think Na everybody like tinubu for west?
Secondly, even in Lagos tinubu nearly lost it in 2019 if not cause the Igbos were Threatened, him for lose m..... How about now that things are more worst.. he will surely lose m.

See as the election will go.
APC
North -60%
Pdp-40%

APC
West-55%
Pdp-45%

APC
North Central-40% (note; the 40% is cause of kwara and kogi state o)

APC
South east -15%
Pdp -85%

APC
South south -20%
PDP -80%.

Now from this statistic you can be sure the APC is losing.
Pdp -60%
I laugh at your stats even your 85% for PDP in SE won't be up to the 55% in SW for APC. Though your statistics is rubbish and should be thrown to the dustbin anyway. The truth is the few Yorubas hating on Tinubu don't even have voters card. The ones that will vote on election day are not even on social media. You better don't be deceived.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by SaintBishop: 1:46am On Jan 17, 2022
ifiokjohn:
[s] Everyday I come on nairaland Politics section and read while laughing at the Yorubas telling the Igbos the south south will vote Tinubu and Apc.
I'm from Akwa ibom state. Abak precisely. Though I agree I have soft spot for the Igbos but I'll say this without baise. Tinubu should not put hope on the SS come 2023 cause we will surely disappoint him. I'm not just saying this for my self but I'm telling you the truth today...80% of south south vote will go to the PDP candidate. No thanks to Buhari.
Buhari is and as always been a failure and his failure have robbed Tinubu off the chance of ruling.
I called my uncle the other time and we both talked about politics and it is resounding in Akwa ibom that PDP will be overwhelmingly voted. Afterall eventhe Bible tells us "affliction shall not arise a second time".

You yorubas that keep insulting the Igbos when they tell you we will not be voting APC are very dull individuals. Check from 1999 til date, the SS had/have always voted inline with the East. That should tell you something.

Hear it here now Tinubu will lose the 2023 presidency if he contest.
I'm sure he won't even win his region with even 60% votes. How does he then hope to win the south south and east? Its impossible na.
I'm sure also the middle belt will be lostto the APC. The north will certainly be a 50/50.

If you like call me Igbo...it's not my concern.

Akpaneko Ami atank nor yorubas! Abasi bear me withness.[/s]
Since when did you become the spoke man of the south south? Infact since when did Akwa ibomites became the mouth piece of south south people?
Look Mr man, I am from that same south south and I will vote for whosoever that has my people interest at heart, be it Tinubu or not you dig? And the last time I checked,south south is not a tribe.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Gbagura: 3:07am On Jan 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I won't hate other tribes because I am Yoruba and you want me to

The Igbos and yorubas have a long standing relationship and Tinubu and his useless supporters won't destroy that relationship .

The igbos and yorubas are one and Tinubu and his useless supporters cannot break this relationship.

Tinubu will go but the relationship between the igbos and yorubas shared will last forever .
Bleep you, which Igbo and Yoruba are one? Who's this thing sef? You will know your papa village for imo when tinubu becomes the president. That's when you and your fellow yeebos shall reap all the hates and insults you've been throwing at tinubu and Yorùbá in Lagos. Whomever your father is; òrìṣà Yoruba rejects you in body, soul and spirit.

Nobody with a true Yoruba father could ever insults Yoruba no matter what even if his father is a dickhead. You don't only hate tinubu but you have been typing jargons about Yoruba. The Yorùbá nation has never done anything worthwhile that got a praise from you but when one Igbo news make FP, you jump on it praising them and thrashing Yoruba.

Switch back to your NaijaRoyalty moniker...

1 Like

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by DMerciful(m): 4:44am On Jan 17, 2022
But you supported Bubu twice even after massive fumbling far greater than GEJ. All this excuse una dey give na rubbish!

Just know that what goes around comes around
yetunsbay:
SW supported GEJ during first tenure; the man fumbled afterwards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Low Turnout As Tinubu Storms Gombe (Pictures) / Priest Of The Sea Says Tinubu Won't Be Sworn-in On May 29th As President (video) / Rotimi Amaechi Releases New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.