Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning (4180 Views)

Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Vietnamese Court Sentences Nigerian To Jail Over Love Scam (Pictured) / Court Sentences Two Men To Death For Stealing Fowls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by pereze: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2011
The crime the dog is said to have committed is that it is suspected to be a reincarnation of a dead lawyer that insulted the court.
Adieu sweet Dog.
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/jewish-court-sentences-dog-death-stoning-170029405.html
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by snowdrops(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2011
is this a joke?
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by jmaine: 1:46am On Jun 20, 2011
Madness
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by Ruq: 3:46am On Jun 20, 2011
And this is Justice

grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by Ruq: 3:50am On Jun 20, 2011
A Jerusalem rabbinical court condemned to death by stoning a dog it suspects is the reincarnation of a secular lawyer who insulted the court's judges 20 years ago, Ynet website reported Friday.

According to Ynet, the large dog made its way into the Monetary Affairs Court in the ultra-Orthodox Jewish neighbourhood of Mea Shearim in Jerusalem, frightening judges and plaintiffs.

Despite attempts to drive the dog out of the court, the hound refused to leave the premises.

One of the sitting judges then recalled a curse the court had passed down upon a secular lawyer who had insulted the judges two decades previously.

Their preferred divine retribution was for the lawyer's spirit to move into the body of a dog, an animal considered impure by traditional Judaism.

Clearly still offended, one of the judges sentenced the animal to death by stoning by local children.

The canine target, however, managed to escape.

"Let the Animals Live", an animal-welfare organisation filed a complaint with the police against the head of the court, Rabbi Avraham Dov Levin, who denied that the judges had called for the dog's stoning, Ynet reported.

One of the court's managers, however, confirmed the report of the lapidation sentence to Israeli daily Yediot Aharonot.

"It was ordered,  as an appropriate way to 'get back at' the spirit which entered the poor dog," the paper reported the manager as saying, according to Ynet.

Certain schools of thought within Judaism believe in the transmigration of souls, or reincarnation.

Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by chines4(m): 3:55am On Jun 20, 2011
Crazy. But its good to know that Jewish ppl believes in reincarnation
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by oge4real(f): 4:09am On Jun 20, 2011
Now, this is very hilarious.
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by Roland17(m): 5:17am On Jun 20, 2011
which race mumu pass oyibo?
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by Finland(m): 6:27am On Jun 20, 2011
Roland17:

which race mumu pass oyibo?
That's what you wanna believe but without "oyinbo" there won't even be nairaland and you won't be here today. I think we Africans are the mumu and the Nigerians the worst of them all. Abundant human and natural resources with no development.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by member479760: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2011
whats the diff b/w them? same papa but diff mama.
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by gwas(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2011
Pls i want an answer. is reincarnation truly real?
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by bish2(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I love dat dog, quickly spoke with its legs,
B4 dem turn am 2 anoda victim of circumstance
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by collinsJn(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2011
But Come 2 Think Of Diz,d Dog Was Busy And Mean,Threating d Judges,But Once Judgement Was Passed On,4 d Dog 2 Be Stoned 2 Death,d Dog Quickly Took 2 His Heels.
I Strongly Feels Sum Bodi Owns Us An Explanation,cause Dat Dog Is Not Wot We Think He Is.
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by MMM2(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2011
kole
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2011
Na waooo
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2011
Hahahaa and we yet we critisize the muslims for stoning.Ol boy some of these jewish ppl really dey kolo cheesy
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by maasoap(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2011
Thank God it wasn't Emir, Sheik, Imam or Alfa in a Sharia court.
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by dominique(f): 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2011
that's absurd, how did they come to such conclusions? good thing it escaped.

collins Jn:

But Come 2 Think Of Diz,d Dog Was Busy And Mean,Threating d Judges,But Once Judgement Was Passed On,4 d Dog 2 Be Stoned 2 Death,d Dog Quickly Took 2 His Heels.
I Strongly Feels Sum Bodi Owns Us An Explanation,cause Dat Dog Is Not Wot We Think He Is.

animals are more perceptive than we think.
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by manmustwac(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2011
The story is true I heard it on the news that the dog escaped justice
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by Sijo01(f): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2011
will d poor dog know while they are stoning him to death?. Hisssssssssssssss! sad angry angry
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by kabukabu50(m): 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
Well I guess this makes the Jews as obtuse as the Taliban, religious zealotry at its best.

Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by spikedcylinder: 3:14pm On Jun 20, 2011
Lmao @ "adieu sweet dog". How did you know the dog was "sweet"? cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by tlops(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
pepper soup,
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by Builder: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2011
Jewish. those evil people. just sad hitler didnt wipe dem off, the are evil than evil itself
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by phreakabit(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2011
@ You know yourselves

All this attributions of evil deeds to religion is not going to make anyone change their belief! If you aint religious stay that way and allow others decide what path to thread. If you don't like what I said , then u need to get a life or commit suicide already!  

Back to the main issue. The judges in this case are really light brained behind.wipes!
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by Hardeyorlah(f): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2011
Thank God it wasn't Emir, Sheik, Imam or Alfa in a Sharia court.
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by Solozzo(m): 5:14am On Jun 21, 2011
Actually the Jews are as mean as the Muslims in meting out justice. Look at the harsh laws of Moses, so called Ten Commandments. It is actually documented that the Jews influenced the Muslims in originating the Sharia laws and the I'll treatment of women. Remember the bible story of attempts to stone an adulterous woman to death by thews, and Christ questioned their Authority to do so? Moses was one of the harshest dictators of all times. A strategist no doubt but uncaring of human life.

Christ was so different from them, and that is why they connived with the Romans to have him killed. The Jews are hiding behind America who are blinded by old testament accounts of the Jews' entitlement to God's inheritance. Time we know who they really are.
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by Sike(m): 5:46am On Jun 21, 2011
Solozzo:

Actually the Jews are as mean as the Muslims in meting out justice. Look at the harsh laws of Moses, so called Ten Commandments. It is actually documented that the Jews influenced the Muslims in originating the Sharia laws and the I'll treatment of women. Remember the bible story of attempts to stone an adulterous woman to death by thews, and Christ questioned their Authority to do so? Moses was one of the harshest dictators of all times. A strategist no doubt but uncaring of human life.

Christ was so different from them, and that is why they connived with the Romans to have him killed. The Jews are hiding behind America who are blinded by old testament accounts of the Jews' entitlement to God's inheritance. Time we know who they really are.
Jews as mean as Muslims? Uhm?
I bet U r Unconscious. Mctheww! TOTAL RUBBISH!
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by donobi(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2011
Where are my calaber people they should go and appeal the judgement so as the dog could be used as pepper soup.
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by oladayo042: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^^^^^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

gwas:

Pls i want an answer. is reincarnation truly real?
Visit the religious section.
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by mkpologwu(m): 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2011
Good for da mother fork a. Shuda try abbatoire na!
Re: Jewish Court Sentences Dog To Death By Stoning by jamace(m): 5:55am On Jun 25, 2011
The human being and life after death. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Arrested After Her Boyfriend Faints Due To The Smell Of Her Private Parts / My Gruesome Experience Working In An Indian Factory In Nigeria / Graphic!! Cultists Drive 7 Nine Inch Nails Into The Head Of Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.