Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? (307 Views)

How Emefiele Moved Shady ₦400 Billion To Monguno’s Office - Sahara Reporters / Arewa Youth To South-West: Don’t Expect Us To Hand Over To You In 2023 / Onnoghen's Suspension Done In 'Shady Manner' - Appeal Court Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nobody , except Tinubu knows who or what he really is outside his concotted lineage, age, real name, state of origin and academic qualifications. But what is never in doubt is that Tinubu and his wife Remi were convicted by a US Federal District Court for drug peddling and money laundering of drug proceeds. This his online dogs as well as Tinubu can not be contested as there exists court records online exposing their conviction following a plea-bargain.

Another thing I can't wait for is to see Tinubu's duly completed APC presidential form that will be submitted to INEC.

That form is a pejurer's achilles heel as every bio information entered by Tinubu is a potential court case in future. I will like to see Tinubu list his academic qualifications and see if he is still falsely claiming the same secondary school which his purported Almata have since denied him. Then there is Chicago-gate which he barely escaped due to Gani Fawemmi suddenly coming down with cancer and dying in the course of the civil suit he initiated over the matter at a Federal High Court in Lagos. The same law suit was dusted by one of Gani's associates in 2007 only to be dismissed on technical grounds with the judge stating that since 1999 when Fawemmi filed his suit and abandoned on health grounds, the statute of limitations had overlasped with Tinubu out of office.

Now that he is contesting an elective position to which he will fill out a sworn and signed declaration over his biometrics and other documents presented, let's wait and see if the Gbana Ahmed will still claim Chicago certificate alongside other dubious academic claims.
Re: Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? by helinues: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tinubu for president or lagoon straight

1 Like

Re: Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
helinues:
Tinubu for president or lagoon straight

So if Tinubu doesn't get the presidency , you go enter lagoon?

Nah so your zombie don graduate from Sai Baba to Swags lagoon?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? by helinues: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

So if Tinubu doesn't get the presidency , you go enter lagoon?

Nah so your zombie don graduate from Sai Baba to Swags lagoon?

But if he does, be ready to compete with fish in swimming
Re: Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? by HacheNoire: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
[s]
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Nobody , except Tinubu knows who or what he really is outside his concotted lineage, age, real name, state of origin and academic qualifications. But what is never in doubt is that Tinubu and his wife Remi were convicted by a US Federal District Court for drug peddling and money laundering of drug proceeds. This his online dogs as well as Tinubu can not be contested as there exists court records online exposing their conviction following a plea-bargain.

Another thing I can't wait for is to see Tinubu's duly completed APC presidential form that will be submitted to INEC.

That form is a pejurer's achilles heel as every bio information entered by Tinubu is a potential court case in future. I will like to see Tinubu list his academic qualifications and see if he is still falsely claiming the same secondary school which his purported Almata have since denied him. Then there is Chicago-gate which he barely escaped due to Gani Fawemmi suddenly coming down with cancer and dying in the course of the civil suit he initiated over the matter at a Federal High Court in Lagos. The same law suit was dusted by one of Gani's associates in 2007 only to be dismissed on technical grounds with the judge stating that since 1999 when Fawemmi filed his suit and abandoned on health grounds, the statute of limitations had overlasped with Tinubu out of office.

Now that he is contesting an elective position to which he will fill out a sworn and signed declaration over his biometrics and other documents presented, let's wait and see if the Gbana Ahmed will still claim Chicago certificate alongside other dubious academic claims.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
helinues:

See this bandit terrorist.

I will be voting against anything APC as I have been doing since 2015 and nothing your agberoe crew can do to me here in Calabar.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
HacheNoire:
[s][/s]

Pele, e no easy to defend the Gbana Ahmed
Re: Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? by helinues: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

See this bandit terrorist.

I will be voting against anything APC as I have been doing since 2015 and nothing your agberoe crew can do to me here in Calabar.

grin

Add your region's vote join, na still inconsequential...
Re: Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? by espn(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
Rubbish cone heads...
Re: Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
helinues:

grin

Yes oh. Still proudly 5%

Make Tinubu gather all of Togo and Benin Republic vote for am, wetin Edo people do am that year go be like child's play come 2023.

Parasite claiming consequential , I blame you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? by Xhuntra: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
helinues:

Re: Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? by Bettykeys: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

grin Jagaban of Bogu is truly a nightmare to the piigs of rising crime republic

Did you ever see any Tinubu supporters claiming that he is saint like Obituary of piiigs republic ?
Yes Tinubu is corrupt just like any other politicians in Nigeria even at that, Tinubu corruption is only limited to Lagos state only while politicians like Atiku were at national level but you cannibals never deem it fit to call his name

The question is why do yeebow want the rest of Nigeria to believe that Obi is a saint ?

Did Obi fall from heaven

1 Like

Re: Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? by Bettykeys: 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Yes oh. Still proudly 5%

Make Tinubu gather all of Togo and Benin Republic vote for am, wetin Edo people do am that year go be like child's play come 2023.

Parasite claiming consequential , I blame you.
Shame on dot in a circle
You are just inconsequential in the scheme of politics in Nigeria
Your 5% vote couldn't stop Buhari in 2015 and 2019 respectively yet keep it in mind that your vote can't stop Jagaban of Bogu

1 Like

Re: Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? by basilo101: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
helinues:

grin

And you think the northern votes Buhari enjoyed will go to Tinubu?
Re: Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? by basilo101: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bettykeys:

Shame on dot in a circle
You are just inconsequential in the scheme of politics in Nigeria
Your 5% vote couldn't stop Buhari in 2015 and 2019 respectively yet keep it in mind that your vote can't stop Jagaban of Bogu
Some of you talk as if Nigeria started in 2015
Re: Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? by helinues: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
.!
Re: Why Do Tinubu Online Dogs Expect Us To Forget Their Master's Shady Past? by helinues: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
basilo101:

And you think the northern votes Buhari enjoyed will go to Tinubu?

That shouldn't be your headache.

When the time comes, votes would come from all corner including SE

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Sack Nine Villages In Kaduna, Abduct Many Residents / The Shame of the Osinbajo Gang On Nairaland / Yoruba Nation Now: Pastor Felix Bankole Receive Praises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.