Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Pls I Want To Avoid Scam And Ritualist - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls I Want To Avoid Scam And Ritualist (267 Views)

Scam And Fake Employers And Recruitment Agencies Operating In Nigeria / Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat / 21 Ways To Avoid Scam Jobs And Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want To Avoid Scam And Ritualist by Kriximpecable: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
I got a recommendation from someone about this opportunity in Ikeja Lagos . When I got there I gave them my details and the following day they texted me that I've been selected to pertook in the training.
Pls does anyone have heard about NGC data science and web development training in Lagos before? How did it went through? Is it a scam and what are the likely benefits pls?
Check below is the adverts I got from them before applying

Good Day Everyone

Registration is ongoing for the NGC Data Science and Web Development Training. Feel free to invite family and friends to register for the physical training.
Training will be at V.I, Abesan and Onikan

They can come pick up forms at Plot 8 Lateef Jakande road, Agidingbi, ikeja from 13/1/22 - 14/1/22 9am-4pm.

Training starts on Monday January 17th 2022. Runs from Mon to Fri 9am to 2pm for 4 weeks.

Benefits:
- lunch daily
- 2000 daily stipend
- Paid Internship
- Certificates

Bulk SMS will be sent to qualified Candidates before the training date

NOTE: THIS IS FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT WORKING OR HAVE ENGAGEMENTS, DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE WORKING OR ENGAGED WITH BUSINESS THAT REQUIRES YOUR PHYSICAL PRESENCE
Re: Pls I Want To Avoid Scam And Ritualist by uthlaw: 4:59am On Jan 17, 2022
GNLD at work!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me, I Need A Job!!! / Junior Accountants Needed / Receptionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.