Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,371 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George (8018 Views)

100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George / Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home / I Believe Obaseki Will Win, Fayose Replies Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by drlateef: 5:48am On Jan 17, 2022
iwaeda:
Nobody in his or her right sense will want BAT, but this is Nigeria grin grin grin

Please add “not” before the “Want” and your sentence is complete.
Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by DeKunle100(m): 5:53am On Jan 17, 2022
Media are just cashing out on BAT. God bless my hustle… amen

We buy, sell and swap phones and laptop… check my siggy.. thanks

Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by NADFOR: 5:56am On Jan 17, 2022
I concur
Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by kingthreat(m): 6:02am On Jan 17, 2022
You both are ancient
Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by blackpanda: 6:16am On Jan 17, 2022
hollywater:
Tinubu that brought this present suffering to us,suppose not to be in question in the first place. Unless we are not yet tired of suffering.

We're u enjoying before Lmao
Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by hollywater: 6:43am On Jan 17, 2022
blackpanda:

We're u enjoying before Lmao
The half bag of rice u are aiming at, will only take u for 1 month. Then you go back online begging as usual.
Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by iwaeda: 7:13am On Jan 17, 2022
drlateef:

Please add “not” before the “Want” and your sentence is complete.

It is a free choice.
Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by haffaze777(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2022
iwaeda:

E go shock you grin grin

Shock absorber nii cheesy grin
Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by everythinggirly(f): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2022
Tinubu is trying.
Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by Echoban: 8:10am On Jan 17, 2022
hollywater:
Tinubu that brought this present suffering to us,suppose not to be in question in the first place. Unless we are not yet tired of suffering.

So because Tinubu campaigned for him makes Tinubu capacity not longer efficient? Yes he brought PMB out of Politiking. The same brilliant Tinubu doesn't change. Stop thinking like a neonate. U and I knew how they disagree on policies but the Presidency has the final say except u choose to b ignorant in d doings.
Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by naija4life247: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Bode George is scared of Tinubu's presidency hence his incessant outbursts but unknowingly to him Tinubu has nothing to use him for as a president.

Thank you Tinubu Support Group from Akwa Ibom State, South South..

Together we can.

If it were you nko?

Tinubu as governor sent ex-convict Bode George to prison, Tinubu as President may send Bode to firing squad oooo because Bode has several other hidden corruption cases which Tinubu may bring up. But Tinubu is not vindictive, he will overlook Bode’s loots.
Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by naija4life247: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2022
hollywater:

Goatluck Jonathan also gave Tinubu one billion naira for Tinubu’s supposing 2011 and Tinubu delivered South West to Goatluck except Osun where Tinubu needed to prove a point with Aregbesola.
Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by Lightorder: 9:03am On Jan 17, 2022
All you guys singing praises for Tinubu, them take suffering swear for una ? Is that how short your memories are ? If you are not getting paid by Tinubu and you are here supporting him , you are plainly STUPID ! The first suffering he brought is still on and you are signing up for the part 2. He has the right to run. If he is good, is he the only good one in your place ? I wouldn’t like this thuggish , Lastma and Owomida government , brought to the Middle . Nigerians have seen enough lawlessness and brigandage. Lagos has been rated globally, the second to the last world most inhabitable city in the world just before Syria. Is that what BAT will be bringing to the federal level?

1 Like

Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by akdjr(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2022
Bode George can not even influence votes in his polling unit talk less of the nations votes. Sai Jagaban!!!!!
Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by hollywater: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Echoban:

So because Tinubu campaigned for him makes Tinubu capacity not longer efficient? Yes he brought PMB out of Politiking. The same brilliant Tinubu doesn't change. Stop thinking like a neonate. U and I knew how they disagree on policies but the Presidency has the final say except u choose to b ignorant in d doings.
Your Tinubu and his blind followers are yet to answer Rufai,s question. How did he make his money that he owns a Bullion Van?
Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by Echoban: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
hollywater:
Your Tinubu and his blind followers are yet to answer Rufai,s question. How did he make his money that he owns a Bullion Van?

Nna enter Google it's there, nobody owe u any explanation, no vote am. Na ur money wey lost dey there. Shebi u're daft to know that he built house in America even before joining Politics, does that person looks like a poor man to u..

Beside, show me ur Candidate or foever remain quiet.
Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by adekolaelect(m): 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
iwaeda:
Nobody in his or her right sense will want BAT, but this is Nigeria grin grin grin
shut up !!!! Do you have sense ??

Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by iwaeda: 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
adekolaelect:
shut up !!!! Do you have sense ??
I can not abuse you because you are from Kwara grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by basseeafricana: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bounceboune7:
The only thing that gives that exconvict relevance is tinubu,I haven't seen him say anything about pdp in Lagos but his interview is always incomplete without tinubu
Thanks. You have said it all.
Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by basseeafricana: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
hollywater:
Ask how all the politicians made their money. What we are saying is that, for now, Tinubu is the best option
Re: 2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George by hollywater: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
Echoban:

Nna enter Google it's there, nobody owe u any explanation, no vote am. Na ur money wey lost dey there. Shebi u're daft to know that he built house in America even before joining Politics, does that person looks like a poor man to u..

Beside, show me ur Candidate or foever remain quiet.
U are a fool and a fool u will remain.
I can own a house in new York, then come back to Nigeria and embezzle billions, it doesn't matter because i already own a house in new York before joining politics.
How do i end up sharing a Country with educated illiterates is what i still don't understand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba / PDP Urges EFCC To Probe Fashola Administration / The Two Youngest Pilots In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.