Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Photo Of Animals Trying To Save Nigerians From Making A Terrible Mistake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Animals Trying To Save Nigerians From Making A Terrible Mistake (2814 Views)

Peter Obi Made A Terrible Mistake Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parent Burial / Enugu APC Rejects Onyeama Ministerial Nomination, Describes As Terrible Mistake / Whatever It Will Take To Save Nigerians From Buhari’s Govt Is Welcome, Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Animals Trying To Save Nigerians From Making A Terrible Mistake by TheABOMINATION: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
Even animals know that voting Tinubu for president would be a terrible mistake. That's why whenever they see Tinubu poster, they rush to tear it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Animals Trying To Save Nigerians From Making A Terrible Mistake by ChiefOloye(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
You mean the IPOB goats that ate up Jonathan's posters are back to eating Asiwajus'

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Animals Trying To Save Nigerians From Making A Terrible Mistake by headSmasher: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Igbos and Photoshop, no wonder all their super rich people are always arrested for crime of the other

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Animals Trying To Save Nigerians From Making A Terrible Mistake by Lavisha(f): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
O boyy..
See casting..
Op, you don cast.
Bitter soul

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Animals Trying To Save Nigerians From Making A Terrible Mistake by TheABOMINATION: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lavisha:
O boyy..
See casting..
Op, you don cast.
Bitter soul
You mean you actually plan to vote for Thief Nubu in 2023. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Animals Trying To Save Nigerians From Making A Terrible Mistake by Lavisha(f): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
TheABOMINATION:

Hehehe..

Tinubu is a saint compared to his Igbo compatriots.

If not for bullion van brouhaha, nothing can stain Tinubu.

Meanwhile, it's not the time for Voting, I really hope we vote for the best candidate.
Re: Photo Of Animals Trying To Save Nigerians From Making A Terrible Mistake by TheABOMINATION: 8:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lavisha:

Hehehe..

Tinubu is a saint compared to his Igbo compatriots.

If not for bullion van brouhaha, nothing can stain Tinubu

What I actually hate about him is how he lie about his age. A 79 years old ancestor should be living the remainder of his life at home in peace like IBB instead of forcing himself to look strong. Four years from now he would already be suffering from dementia. Yet it's someone like him you want to become the president.
Re: Photo Of Animals Trying To Save Nigerians From Making A Terrible Mistake by GodIsBiafran: 1:43am On Jan 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Animals Trying To Save Nigerians From Making A Terrible Mistake by biafraisdead(m): 2:39am On Jan 17, 2022
TheABOMINATION:

Shut up! Is that why u came up with ur wickedness? Let me tell u something, when u spread lies about someone, those lies would turn out making that person a hero especially when people find out that u deceived them. Though I am not a Tinubu fan.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Animals Trying To Save Nigerians From Making A Terrible Mistake by deflover(m): 5:47am On Jan 17, 2022
biafraisdead:

Shut up! Is that why u came up with ur wickedness? Let me tell u something, when u spread lies about someone, those lies would turn out making that person a hero especially when people find out that u deceived them. Though I am not a Tinubu fan.

u are not his fan
smh
una go dey lie

so the lies u lots spread in 2014 nko
Re: Photo Of Animals Trying To Save Nigerians From Making A Terrible Mistake by TheABOMINATION: 8:15am On Jan 17, 2022
biafraisdead:

How can I spread lie about someone whose entire existence is built on lies. This was just a fun thread I created to make jest of Tinubu and his supporters.

(1) (Reply)

Day After Buhari Puts Him In Charge, Osinbajo Summons NNPC Executives / Just In: Explosion Rocks RCCG Camp / This Look On Buhari Says It All About Laureta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.