Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

How To Download Songs From Karaoke Apps - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Download Songs From Karaoke Apps (249 Views)

Which Song Would You Sing At Karaoke's Night? / Best Love Songs From Nigeria Ever To Enjoy Your Valatine / Nigerian Songs From The 90s That’ll Put A Smile On Your Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Songs From Karaoke Apps by KOKSNATION: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Many persons have always asked whether they can download their version of rendition on karaoke apps, yet, they can’t seem to get a solution. Here, we have one for you; is downloading from karaoke app possible? Yes But how?

Here is the solution broken down into two different processes, whichever one you like, go for it.

[center]Can I download my version of song from StarMaker karaoke app?
How can I download my song from a karaoke app?
Is it possible to download my song from a karaoke app?
How do I download my karaoke version from Starmaker?
How do I download my karaoke version from Smule?
Is it possible to download karaoke tracks from a sing karaoke app?
How to download tracks in StarMaker.[/center]

Procedure 1:

On the karaoke app:

Click your song you want to download

Select the share option

Select Instagram

The song will be downloaded and waiting for you to share it on Instagram. On Instagram, due to the reason videos don’t play beyond 60ses, the full song won’t upload.

Now, navigate to your phone file manager

Click device (Choose Android, for android users).....https://koksnation..com/2022/01/how-to-download-songs-from-karaoke-apps.html

(1) (Reply)

Checkout "Joskid Chizcheese" Fanbase / How Well Do You Know 2baba’s Old Jams? Guess Which Song These Lyrics Were Taken / Rap Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.