Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Man B£@ts His Wife Because She Broke His Car Windscreen, Wife Grab His Gbola - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man B£@ts His Wife Because She Broke His Car Windscreen, Wife Grab His Gbola (639 Views)

Man B£ats His 5-year-old Son Untill He Passed Out For Misplacing His Bet Slip / I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death / Lady Breaks A Man's Car Windscreen While Twerking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man B£@ts His Wife Because She Broke His Car Windscreen, Wife Grab His Gbola by Koboskit: 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
Man B£@ts His Wife like a Dirty rug Because she broke his car windscreen, Wife Grab His Gbola as They Continue Fighting (Video)

According to a report reaching PraizeMedia, a Man beats his wife like a dirty rug because she broke his car windscreen.According to online users, the husband and the wife engaged in an argument and the next thing the wife did was to break her husband car windscreen.

However the man got furious and best the hell out of his wife for her action.A neighbor was seen recording the whole incident which was later posted online.

Watch the Video below �

https://praizemedia.com.ng/2022/01/16/man-bts-his-wife-like-a-dirty-rug-because-she-broke-his-car-windscreen-wife-grab-his-gbola-as-they-continue-fighting-video/

Re: Man B£@ts His Wife Because She Broke His Car Windscreen, Wife Grab His Gbola by Dollarremix(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle way face trailer for head to head collision.
Re: Man B£@ts His Wife Because She Broke His Car Windscreen, Wife Grab His Gbola by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Some women are so stubborn that they will frustrate you to the core, Stubborn nature they are.
Re: Man B£@ts His Wife Because She Broke His Car Windscreen, Wife Grab His Gbola by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hehehehe cheesy cheesy grin
Wahala be like hand way grab gbola grin grin
Re: Man B£@ts His Wife Because She Broke His Car Windscreen, Wife Grab His Gbola by Koboskit: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Dollarremix:
Wahala be like bicycle way face trailer for head to head collision.
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

UPS Wants To Collaborate With NDLEA To Scam Me Or What? / Am I Too Soft, Gentle, Kind... And Being Taken For Granted... / EFCC Arraigns Woman Over 150M Fraud (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.