Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji (1848 Views)

Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" / Linda Ikeji Interviewed By CNN / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by Tokotaya: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
‘I will support my son in the face of allegations of sexual impropriety’- Linda Ikeji
Nigeria’s foremost news blogger, Linda Ikeji has sparked online debate about the limit of parental support for children after she asserted that she would support and protect her son if faced with allegations of sexual impropriety.

The blogger was reacting to the news of the Queen of England approving the stripping of the Duke of York of his military affiliations and honours which left him to fight the sexual impropriety allegations against him as a private citizen.

Ikeji disagrees with the queen as she took to her Instantstory to write:

“As a mum, I could never! That’s when I’ll wrap my arms around him more. But that’s just me.”

Many people are attacking the mother of one for lacking the discretion to know where to draw the line.

They argued that it is such an attitude as hers that is promoting sexual violence in society.

However, some argued that she was only being honest, as many of those criticizing her would behave like her when the situation arose.

The debate is still on with people taking sides with and against her.
See her post below.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/01/15/i-will-support-my-son-in-the-face-of-allegations-of-sexual-impropriety-linda-ikeji/

Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by elonmuskbaby: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Madam shey your mumu never do? At your age? You still no Wan get sense .who swear for you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by Romanoff(f): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Person that have not reach 5 years in motherhood.

If you raised your son right, you would not need to be defending him against sexual impropriety, especially with evidence that he slept with a minor.

The Prince was also caught up with the Epstein cess pool of immorality with receipts.

12 Likes

Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
Everything na new's
Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by isaiah4life(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Faulty philosophy. Look at what dis one is filling in her boy. So faulty.

Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by Peace081: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
Madam shey your mumu never do? At your age? You still no Wan get sense .who swear for you?
Can't you just comment without names calling
It is people like you that will lick her feet once you come in contact to her
Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by Baawaa(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
Like mother like son,think otherwise if the minor is your daughter what will you do tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
If you train your children the right way,then you wouldn't have to defend them when they go astray. Let them own up to their shit and learn few lessons!

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by viyon02: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
My people, don't blame her, when an aged woman is not under any man/joystick, she is allowed to say anything or misbehave, because sexually starved woman usually have mood swings.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by nachisunday(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Peace081:

It is people like you that will leak her feet once you come in contact to her
lmfaoo....@elonmuskbaby how far now how was ur comment? i come in peace
Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by Iliveforever(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
She’s 100% right.
In law, there’s something we call testimonial privilege. This can as well be extended to her son.

So she has the right. You all can Bleep off cos you all brothers, parents would’ve all done even much worse

1 Like

Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by nachisunday(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
All this bloggers and forum owners sef they don't have reasonable thing to say. so this is news ° i come in peace
Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by SportsHD: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
Romanoff:
Person that have not reach 5 years in motherhood.

If you raised your son right, you would not need to be defending him against sexual impropriety, especially with evidence that he slept with a minor.

The Prince was also caught up with the Epstein cess pool of immorality with receipts.

I wonder what she would say if she was the one at the receiving end of the "sexual impropriety"
Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by Peace081: 12:05am On Jan 17, 2022
nachisunday:
grin
Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by starbuck(f): 1:25am On Jan 17, 2022
I remember that when I gave my older kids sex education hammering on my son that if I mistakenly hear that you deposited your sperm somewhere and it eventually grows to a seed, that he should be ready because we must carry both the plant and the seedlings keep for house and nurture it..

Back to Linda, she is just chasing clout and let her pray something of such doesn't get to her

1 Like

Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by elonmuskbaby: 7:08am On Jan 17, 2022
grin

Linda don give that one poosy to suck,he no fit get sense again grin
nachisunday:
Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by elonmuskbaby: 7:10am On Jan 17, 2022
Peace081:

It is people like you that will leak her feet once you come in contact to her
Linda Na Jesus Christ? Abi Na she die for me? grin

Who she EPP? undecided grin

Rada Rada oshi undecided grin

Just say you will lick her feet, personalize it.no dey rope us together.me and you no be the same tongue

And by the way it's lick not leak.i don talk am before, Linda poosy no gree you get sense again grin
Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by elonmuskbaby: 7:20am On Jan 17, 2022
Baawaa:
Like mother like son,think otherwise if the minor is your daughter what will you do tongue
it's women enabling sexual violence
Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by Blazebond(m): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2022
She is only being honest with herself so no one should insult her,97percent of us will do what she has said so why are we pretending,supporting your child does not mean that the law will be bent for that child,it simply means that whatever the circumstances she will always be there for him.
Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by nachisunday(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
grin

Linda don give that one poosy to suck,he no fit get sense again grin
lolzz ahh it's alright, but let there be joy here okay calm down

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by We4all: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2022
She is the type of mother that indulges her kids. I pity her son.

On a different note, if you know Linda Ikeji, please advice her to work on her skin. You can’t claim to have that much money with such a rough skin.
Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by suffering: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2022
Who cares what a used up slag thinks? Back in the day as a single woman her hatred for men was evident — no matter the accusation she believed all men were guilty despite glaring evidence showing otherwise. God punished her with a male child and she’s changed tune without shame.
Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by Gadafii: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2022
if another person's son is accused of sexual impropriety against your daughter, and the person's mother is defending him how would you feel, mumu woman
Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by elonmuskbaby: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2022
nachisunday:
lolzz ahh it's alright, but let there be joy here okay calm down
I want him to learn that nobody has monopoly of nairaland violence or sharp mouth cool
Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by nachisunday(m): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
I want him to learn that nobody has monopoly of nairaland violence or sharp mouth cool
lol ok o i on hear you, we good jare
Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by hammer567: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GOD.

SEE FEMINIST DONE TURN SEXUAL OFFENDER SUPPORTER oOOo... grin grin grin grin grin

SISTER LINDA, NO SEND UMU NWAYI , AS FAR AS HER SON IS CONCERNED.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Will Support My Son If Accused Of Sexual Impropriety’- Linda Ikeji by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:43am On Jan 18, 2022
Scarface once rapped...

....This is just crazy these little babies ticking time bombs
Walking around the lunchroom pulling guns
If momma and daddy took the time to raise their son
Then the sister wouldn't be the mom before she twenty-one....

I guessed, most parents are living prophecy to those lyrics because she's out saying this doesn't mean those that don't give a hoot are anywhere better. Left to me, I think we should leave a better children for the world.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Actor And Actress In Nollywood / 9ice And Toni Payne Back Together? / #team “abisola Omolade” Legooo Win The Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.