Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East (29420 Views)

South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. / Recapitulation Of Two Major Cities That Shaped Economy Of Anambra State-photos / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Coldie(m): 10:24am On Jan 17, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

When it come to business u can't competit with the igbos even if they stay home 1yr when they strike back they will still take it over.... Ask many igbos in ikeja who thier supplier are they will tell u men from onitsha... Go through the stickers on some goods u will see some men in onitsha name on the thicker hidden
U can’t compete with the igbos yet top 10 Nigerian richest igbos no follow lol
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by MrGerald(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2022
Yabbing rubbish as usual, Na today Onitsha businessmen start investing or building Asaba? Most of Deltans focused in Warri leaving Asaba to be dominated by OSHA businessmen, those nollywood movie producers and marketers at Iweka and Electromart build hotels in Asaba where they normally arrange all these actors and actresses. Another factor, majority of customers coming to Onitsha are from East of the Niger and not West of it, and northern parts through Enugu, you can see it's hard to bypass Onitsha
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by baralatie(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2022
Coldie:
una just dae talk anyhow lol. U don’t know the value of time not to talk of one day. So this seat at home anybody requiring emergency medical care on that day should die there lol
The person don die be that o!

What if a pregnant woman was to go into labour nko?

Jesus Christ!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by udele1: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2022
od501:

Are you guys this clueless or catching cruise with the topic? Ipob never annouced a weekly sit at home. They have said it over and over: sit at home comes only when NK goes to court, and it has been like that evrr since. The people u see enforcing these things by killing people are government paid agents. Have u ever even wondered why no none of the enforcers has been arrested by the police?

Don't be deceived, Aso rock is trying to destroy the SE economy, by they always get frustrated each tome.

So government paid Igbo's to enforce sit at home in Igboland?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by MrGerald(m): 10:29am On Jan 17, 2022
Coldie:

U can’t compete with the igbos yet top 10 Nigerian richest igbos no follow lol
Lol riches by quota system, most of their businesses are not even visible
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Coldie(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2022
baralatie:

The person don die be that o!

What if a pregnant woman was to go into labour nko?

Jesus Christ!
If na mumu them be na, by the time ipob finish with them if anybody mentions Biafra to them the person no go survive the beating cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Coldie(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2022
MrGerald:
Lol riches by quota system, most of their businesses are not even visible
U call riches by quota system?

Them use their own quota become richest man in Africa u use your own quota declare seat at home no be mumu u be cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by izac82: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Once IPOB finished destroying South East for the sake of one man that is ready to sacrifice 5 million Igbos for his nefarious Biafra, I wonder what will be left for them to reign their Biafra. I wonder if those guys think before they embark on their action angry
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by OneCorner: 10:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Dankovich1:

Same way other tribes queue for looted cash in bullion Vans and plates of food
Oh okay
I thought u don’t queue for anything since u are all billionaires
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Dankovich1: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2022
Coldie:
like Cubana chief priest is doing by relocating his biggest club in asaba? Abi

Cubana's case is a case of a typical business man expanding his brand or firm. Is nothing related to the sit at home order. Drink business or clubs no be day something, na mainly evening and night.

I was at One of his outlets last week in Owerri, IMO State (XHRINE) and I was amazed with what I saw. Everywhere even outside the compound was filled to the brim. The staffs found it hard to attend to all the customers.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by baralatie(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2022
Coldie:

U call riches by quota system?

Them use their own quota become richest man in Africa u use your own quota declare seat at home no be mumu u be cheesy

grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Dankovich1: 10:41am On Jan 17, 2022
OneCorner:

Oh okay
I thought u don’t queue for anything since u are all billionaires

You can say that again. We're all billionaires!!!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Coldie(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2022
Dankovich1:

Cubana's case is a case of a typical business man expanding his brand or firm. Is nothing related to the sit at home order. Drink business or clubs no be day something, na mainly evening and night.

I was at One of his outlets last week in Owerri, IMO State (XHRINE) and I was amazed with what I saw. Everywhere even outside the compound was filled to the brim. The staffs found it hard to attend to all the customers.
U way be customer dae calculate business man pocket as na u dae inside him pocket na
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by baralatie(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2022
izac82:
Once IPOB finished destroying South East for the sake of one man that is ready to sacrifice 5 million Igbos for his nefarious Biafra, I wonder what will be left for them to reign their Biafra. I wonder if those guys think before they embark on their action angry
Ipob and thinking are non associates
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Palazee(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2022
All this silly afonjas on this thread will one day say that Ebonyi is not an igbo states

No wonder lord afonja sold their land. grin

Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Coldie(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2022
Dankovich1:

You can say that again. We're all billionaires!!!
Yes o no wonder the billionaire people governors from Abia state said the reason he hasn’t been able to complete one flyover in over 6years is because billionaires don’t have money to buy cars cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by chris51(f): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Armaggedon:
what is wrong with that?
Is Asaba not Igboland?

It's not an Igboland
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Dankovich1: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Coldie:

U way be customer dae calculate business man pocket as na u dae inside him pocket na

Cubana's Financial Adviser/Analyst I hail thee.
Abegi brother let's worry about our personal problems. In one way or the other we will get it right some day.

Thanks
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Awkabigboy: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2022
basilo101:
Asaba is pro Igbo. Asaba and Onitsha are twin cities. PH shot itself on the foot by going against igbos, today PH fun seekers troop to Owerri during the weekend, and make wholesale purchase from Aba
If Asaba is igbo and Biafrans, then why are the not observing sit at home , iponks are brainless indeeed grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Awkabigboy: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2022
Armaggedon:
what is wrong with that?
Is Asaba not Igboland?
If Asaba is igbo and Biafrans, then why are the not observing sit at home , iponks are brainless indeeed grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Awkabigboy: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2022
Investigative:
asaba are igbo so don't cry
If Asaba is igbo and Biafrans, then why are the not observing sit at home , iponks are brainless indeeed cheesy grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Ykc2(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2022
Coldie:

Asaba doesn’t need 2 by 2 shops everywhere to know that asaba is presently booming, hotels are filled up every Sunday waiting for your so called seat at home to subside, northerners bringing goods to the east hardly enter the east these days they stop at asaba and u people would have to come from the east to meet them in asaba make una dae der make pant de wear una
2x2 shop innoson motor boss started with even coscharis too ,igbo people selling ear rings don't even need 2×2 shop but counter,back to the story if you have money you can in invest in hotel in any where ,owerri is hotel capital of Nigeria so don't tell me about hotels,awka is full of hotels
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by emsco91(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2022
No data to backup this rubbish and it hit FP. O My! what is nairaland turning into.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Coldie(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2022
Dankovich1:

Cubana's Financial Adviser/Analyst I hail thee.
Abegi brother let's worry about our personal problems. In one way or the other we will get it right some day.

Thanks
You will get it right when 1000years from now Biafra una no see, southeast is now poverty stricken every tribe in Nigeria has produced president over and over again why u people are busy shouting Biafra one day, Biafra one day cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Dankovich1: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2022
Coldie:

Yes o no wonder the billionaire people governors from Abia state said the reason he hasn’t been able to complete one flyover in over 6years is because billionaires don’t have money to buy cars cheesy

Let me help you there; he said that those who are so desperate about the flyover completion are people that move with legs.

And if you have lived, visited or have a friend in Aba, he will confirm to you that a good number of aba citizens don't ride their cars due to the poor nature of the roads.

That not withstanding, I'm so sure that the igbos are doing so well for themselves to compare to which ever tribe you come from
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by izac82: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2022
baralatie:

Ipob and thinking are non associates
Those guys think anti clockwise. Imagine claiming that FG sponsored agents enforce sit at home in the East.
As far as I'm concern, IPOB is anti Igbo in all ramification, except proven otherwise.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Coldie(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2022
Ykc2:
2x2 shop innoson motor boss started with even coscharis too ,igbo people selling ear rings don't even need 2×2 shop but counter,back to the story if you have money you can in invest in hotel in any where ,owerri is hotel capital of Nigeria so don't tell me about hotels,awka is full of hotels
What is the relationship between all that and the boom asaba is currently experiencing?

Right now almost everybody in onitsha is presently in asaba waiting for after the 2days seat at home to end for them to go back and continue their business cause even if they decide to stay in onitsha mad people can come to the hotel and burn it down for not obeying seat at home cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Coldie(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2022
Dankovich1:

Let me help you there; he said that those who are so desperate about the flyover completion are people that move with legs.

And if you have lived, visited or have a friend in Aba, he will confirm to you that a good number of aba citizens don't ride their cars due to the poor nature of the roads.

That not withstanding, I'm so sure that the igbos are doing so well for themselves to compare to which ever tribe you come from
Billionaire people can squeeze one billion to give to their governor to build road for them so they can ride their billionaire cars but prefer to trek up and down with shorts inside cheesy e good to be billionaire o
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Dankovich1: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2022
Coldie:

You will get it right when 1000years from now Biafra una no see, southeast is now poverty stricken every tribe in Nigeria has produced president over and over again why u people are busy shouting Biafra one day, Biafra one day cheesy

So why is the biafran agitation giving you sleepless nights since every other tribes have ruled Nigeria on the presidential level aside igbos?

Use your tongue to count your teeth my brother.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by EDhims(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

When it come to business u can't competit with the igbos even if they stay home 1yr when they strike back they will still take it over.... Ask many igbos in ikeja who thier supplier are they will tell u men from onitsha... Go through the stickers on some goods u will see some men in onitsha name on the thicker hidden

Very well said, but come to think of it. Don't you think it is the igbo traders that will occupy any international market created by any government?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East by Dankovich1: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2022
Coldie:

Billionaire people can squeeze one billion to give to their governor to build road for them so they can ride their billionaire cars but prefer to trek up and down with shorts inside cheesy e good to be billionaire o

Yes we give to the government by paying our taxes. It's left for the government to fulfill his electoral promises.

Stop speaking like the dumb governor. I expect you to do better

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare / Shehu Sani Reacts As APC Claims Atiku Not A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.