Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. (6497 Views)

I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi / Sit-At-Home: Asaba Is Taking Over The Economy Of The East / Ijaw Youths Disown Embattled CJN, Say South-south People Are Not Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by Nvestor02: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
The people of the south-south region who are fed up with Igbo people trying to claim things that don't belong to them fought back on Facebook today after Igbo Admin claimed Asaba city in Delta State belongs to Igbos. 

They caution the Igbo to stop taking their silence for weakness by claiming everything that belongs to them. It was once Port Harcourt; now it is Asaba, and very soon they will claim Edo State.

Meanwhile, some Igbo historians who are also in the group are explaining how the Igbo own the whole south-south, including Asaba.

They claim that the Fulani were the ones who brainwashed them and created the south-south to separate them from the Igbo, who are their real roots, because there is nothing like that in the geography of the world. 

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by Nvestor02: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
Read

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nvestor02:
The people of the south-south region who are fed up with Igbo people trying to claim things that don't belong to them fought back on Facebook today after Igbo Admin claimed Asaba city in Delta State belongs to Igbos. 

They caution the Igbo to stop taking their silence for weakness by claiming everything that belongs to them. It was once Port Harcourt; now it is Asaba, and very soon they will claim Edo State.

Meanwhile, some Igbo historians who are also in the group are explaining how the Igbo own the whole south-south, including Asaba.

They claim that the Fulani were the ones who brainwashed them and created the south-south to separate them from the Igbo, who are their real roots, because there is nothing like that in the geography of the world. 
What is South-South?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by MoneySEASON: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by owobokiri(m): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
Useless thread!
Go to The Palace of Asagba of Asaba and tell him he is not Igbo and see if your head will follow you back home that day..
Thread should be closed!

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by Nvestor02: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
owobokiri:
Useless thread!
Go to The Palace of Asagba of Asaba and tell him he is not Igbo and see if your head will follow you back home that day..
Thread should be closed!

People of Asaba said they are not Igbo..... Na by force?

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by NwaIdeato: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
Funny thing is, nearly all the people that made the comments are neither Igbos or from Asaba, that tells you everything you need to know. These people are scared of Igbos in the South South identifying with their Igboness, really strange if you ask me.

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by kingmaster2009: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
Asaba is purely Yiibo ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by Boyewu: 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
So the king and the Palace people are to just cut head for any wrong doing against them.......
owobokiri:
Useless thread!
Thread should be closed!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
Attache by force
owobokiri:
Useless thread!
Thread should be closed!

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by Opintiwa: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Attache by force

Shatap.

Asaba is also known as Ahaba.

If you don't know Asaba is Igbo pure Igbo better accept that , you can't be stupid because of politics.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by kingmaster2009: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nvestor02:

Yiibo people are the owner of all.lands from Edo state down to cross river, Akwa Ibom....any south-south that is not interested should go and ask his ancestor why they all join Biafra war...?

Odogwu .....Yibbo.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by Nvestor02: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Funny thing is, nearly all the people that made the comments are neither Igbos or from Asaba, that tells you everything you need to know. These people are scared of Igbos in the South South identifying with their Igboness, really strange if you ask me.

You guys always trying to claim everything that don't belong to you.

Why can't you develop your tiny region ?

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by Nvestor02: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
kingmaster2009:

Yiibo people are the owner of all.lands from Edo state down to cross river, Akwa Ibom....any south-south that is not interested should go and ask his ancestor why they all join Biafra war...?

Odogwu .....Yibbo.....

Wetin you dey talk?.... Are you talking about war you Force them to involve.

The Hidden agenda of Igbo is getting clearer

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by owobokiri(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Attache by force
Attache to what by force?
How can I be attaching myself to what is mine!?
The Vice Presidential candidate of the PDP is from the Agbor area. Agbor is nearer to Benin than Asaba. He has told you whom he is.
Every part of igboland from Rivers to Benue.., from Akwa Ibom to Edo, will all be brought back into the fold no matter what it takes.
By fire by force!
If you're against that, the be getting ready for war

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by tishbite41(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nvestor02:

People of Asaba said they are not Igbo..... Na by force?
I'm from Ahaba
We're bonafide Igbos
Ahaba is Igboland

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ndi chestbeater.

Seems you've all forgotten what transpired during civil war.

Continue beating drum of war
owobokiri:

The Vice Presidential candidate of the PDP is from the Agbor area. Agbor is nearer to Benin than Asaba. He has told you whom he is.
Every part of igboland from Rivers to Benue.., from Akwa Ibom to Edo, will all be brought back into the fold no matter what it takes.
By fire by force!

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by Nvestor02: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
owobokiri:

By fire by force!

I love that last sentence, Igbo land is 3 and half state.

Some part of Enugu and Anambra belong to Igala people... Hope you know that

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by Nvestor02: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
tishbite41:

I'm from Ahaba
We're bonafide Igbos
Ahaba is Igboland

Why do you need to lie to make a point...... You are not from Asaba

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by Gossipninja: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
APC and PDP trying to divide the youths.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by tishbite41(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nvestor02:

Why do you need to lie to make a point...... You are not from Asaba
You think everyone is a useless liar like you

Obi Ofogu Family
Idumugbe village
Umuonaje Qtrs

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
You're not from Asaba.

Must you all lie just for cheap point

Fraudbidient everywhere
tishbite41:

I'm from Ahaba
We're bonafide Igbos
Ahaba is Igboland

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by BATified2023: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
Boyewu:
So the king and the Palace people are to just cut head for any wrong doing against them.......
the fool believe everyone is as violent as them

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by tishbite41(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You're not from Asaba.

Must you all lie just for cheap point

Fraudbidient everywhere
I ve answered your fellow dumbo on that
Check the thread
I'm a grand nephew of the legendary Lloyd Chike Gwam (that's if a clown like you knows him).

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by Dapson73(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
If care isn't taken, they will come and claim Abeokuta. grin

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by Okoroawusa: 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
This thread reminds me of the kinds of threads that dominate the front page in 2015,2016 and 2017 when Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB reigned supreme on social media including Nairaland.
How times fly....

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by Opintiwa: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
tishbite41:

You think everyone is a useless liar like you

Obi Ofogu Family
Idumugbe village
Umuonaje Qtrs

You truly did your research Indeed that is the heart of Asaba.

And one called umagwu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by tishbite41(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
Opintiwa:

You truly did your research Indeed that is the heart of Asaba.

And one called umagwu
I'm from Ahaba
Not Umagwu, it's Umuagu (the children of a lion)

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by KwaraRat: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
They will never learn, relent nor repent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by Opintiwa: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
tishbite41:

I'm from Ahaba
Not Umagwu, it's Umuagu (the children of a lion)

Cool , is that where the stop abortion statue is ?
Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by Corrinthians(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
They'd soon claim a Yoruba man created the thread to drive a wedge between them and South Southerners.. cool

8 Likes

Re: South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. by Okoyeeboz: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ordinary Labour Party ticket that Peter Obi won, Biafrans are already saying Asaba belongs to Igbos.
If he now wins the election nko? He will claim it up to Dutse.

During the war, they gave them guns, they used it for armed robbery.

Now, they want power, to use it to oppress the minorities in the South.

Typical ipob playbook

86 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did Ken Nnamani Indict Pres Jonathan At His Own Declaration Ceremony? Pls Judge. / Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane / See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.