Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State (27618 Views)

APC Supporters Sharing Tinubu Recharge Cards For All Networks (Pic, Video) / Orji Kalu Constructs Abandoned Roads In Arochukwu, 30 Years After (Photos) / Tinubu Recharge Cards In Kabala Fish Market In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by justice2010: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
On the day Senator Orji Uzor Kalu was announcing his ambition to to be the next president of Nigeria in 2023. People of his constituency that he represents in the senate were busy receiving and loading asiwaju recharge cards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ModqYCLPocU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Coronavirus123: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nigeria my country

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
hhhh Tinu-thief

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by hatchy(f): 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Who killed Funsho Williams?

Na question I ask o!

173 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Honor10: 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
Omo! This Tinubu mean business o.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by SuperbCrown: 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
O tun ti ze o grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Investigative: 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
We must collect our own share

No fund to share in south west tinubu already have them in his palm
His donation and fund will go more to the north and east

84 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by KanuIsCursed: 12:09am On Jan 17, 2022
See as them dey celebrate ordinary recharge card of 200 naira,developer self,ndi cannibal.

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by blamingthedevil: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2022
Bola Tinubu may not need to spend much on publicity.

The publicity is being carried out by opposition. This week alone I can count up to 100 converts . Nairaland should send Bill to BAT Campaign(vice-versa), because out of five threads that make it to front page, Bola Tinubu's name must appear in two.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Dapson73(m): 12:38am On Jan 17, 2022
hatchy:
Who killed Funsho Williams?

Na question I ask o!

Your father.

42 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 17, 2022
Poverty poverty ikpeazu where are you cry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Kingcalls: 1:07am On Jan 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
May God bless Nigeria and bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
He doesn't discriminate against anyone and he has a large heart to even forgive those who hate him because of his tribe,religion and political party.
Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless you.

Mark this moniker...he is among those that led us to this disaster of a government that took 8yrs from us...he wants to double it to 16 yrs... u can see how evil the black man is due to greed ... reject these old devils and their demons that are promoting them on NL...lets come together to trash them away and save whats left of our future...

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by shigishege: 1:26am On Jan 17, 2022
Okoro go collect recharge cards finish him go come carry him flat head come scocial media the insult thier giver. True true those drug dealers cannibals are ingrate.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 17, 2022
shigishege:
Okoro go collect recharge cards finish con come online the insult thier giver. True true those drug dealers are ingrate.
Chop and clean mouth.

43 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 17, 2022
SlyDev:
Poverty poverty ikpeazu where are you cry
He dey here.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by GodIsBiafran: 1:50am On Jan 17, 2022
This is my problem with my fellow Igbos. You will post 50 anti-Tinubu topics on Nairaland everyday meanwhile Tinubu's campaign is in Aba distributing re-charge cards to real people. Instead of wasting your time on Nairaland, why don't you go to Ogbomosho and destribute Peter Obi's re-charge card? Tinubu does not support IPOB so why would I vote for him? But, the man is relentlessly intelligent and I can assure you that if his detractors do not put forward a credible candidate who can be as relentless as him, I won't be surprised when Tinubu wins the presidency.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by FreeStuffsNG: 2:00am On Jan 17, 2022
Kingcalls:

[s]Mark this moniker...he is among those that led us to this disaster of a government that took 8yrs from us...he wants to double it to 16 yrs... u can see how evil the black man is due to greed ... reject these old devils and their demons that are promoting them on NL...lets come together to trash them away and save whats left of our future[/s]...

Honestly, your future and past was actually trashed by your mediocre state Governors since 1999.

Fortunately for us in Lagos,with all modesty and morababa thanks to God for blessing us with a visionary leader like Asiwaju Tinubu, ours has been from one milestone to another milestone, one great milestone after the other.
You have wasted too much of your time and life on hatred, bigotry and bitterness. You will lose las las because your heart is full of bitterness.

I plead with my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Asiwaju Tinubu is the best man for the job.
God bless Nigeria forever

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Chimookigwe: 2:41am On Jan 17, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
This is my problem with my fellow Igbos. You will post 50 anti-Tinubu topics on Nairaland everyday meanwhile Tinubu's campaign is in Aba distributing re-charge cards to real people. Instead of wasting your time on Nairaland, why don't you go to Ogbomosho and destribute Peter Obi's re-charge card? Tinubu does not support IPOB so why would I vote for him? But, the man is relentlessly intelligent and I can assure you that if his detractors do not put forward a credible candidate who can be as relentless as him, I won't be surprised when Tinubu wins the presidency.

When election comes, Tinubu will win some states in the East. Mark this post.

With 3k per vote, Millions of voters in Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo and Abia will vote Tinubu.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by silibaba: 5:05am On Jan 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
May God bless Nigeria and bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
He doesn't discriminate against anyone and he has a large heart to even forgive those who hate him because of his tribe,religion and political party.
Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless you.

Eziokwu?
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by FreeStuffsNG: 5:09am On Jan 17, 2022
silibaba:

Eziokwu?
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 17, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

There is nothing bad in vocally rejecting a bad prospect.. affliction shall not rise again. The fails are usually borne by all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by iokpebholo: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2022
Honor10:
Omo! This Tinubu mean business o.
lagos money long na

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by oglalasioux(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2022
Recharge cards, a few cups of rice and a satchet of cooking oil is all Nigerians deserve. We don't deserve electricity, roads, hospitals and quality education.

Anyone hoping Nigeria will ever be habitable in the next 100 years is having a long dream.

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 17, 2022
People think that the opinion of some people on nairaland is enough to define what is already on ground. These are the real voters and if Tinubu contests under another party aside APC devilish party, he will have my vote. Better to vote Tinubu than let people like Hell Rufai be in control of the presidency.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by franchasng: 7:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Tinubu the bullion van criminal wants to buy Nigeria with his drug and Lagos stolen money, wonders shocked cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by headSmasher: 7:51am On Jan 17, 2022
See poverty capital of the south

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by naija4life247: 7:53am On Jan 17, 2022
This Spirit is everywhere. From North to South and East to West. Where are his challengers? They are busy discussing Tinubu. Orji Uzor is discussing Tinubu likewise Oby Ezekwesili, Kingsley Moghalu and the whole Ohanaeze. It’s going to be a walk over for Tinubu. They will cry blood

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by naija4life247: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2022
oglalasioux:
Recharge cards, a few cups of rice and a satchet of cooking oil is all Nigerians deserve. We don't deserve electricity, roads, hospitals and quality education.

Anyone hoping Nigeria will ever be habitable in the next 100 years is having a long dream.

He built in Lagos, that’s why all your people want to die in Lagos. You cannot compare Lagos roads, electricity, hospitals and schools to the ones in your drugs and erosion infested states. That is why your state governors spends more time in Lagos than in the state they govern. Even their mistresses, they bring them to Lagos to fucck, abi pusssy no dey sweet for hotels in your state?

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by DabuIIIT: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2022
Beware of evil people

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by DabuIIIT: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2022
KanuIsCursed:
See as them dey celebrate ordinary recharge card of 200 naira,developer self,ndi cannibal.

5 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt / Buhari, ECOWAS Leaders Meet Jammeh For Peace Talk (Photo) / Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.