Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State (27630 Views)

APC Supporters Sharing Tinubu Recharge Cards For All Networks (Pic, Video) / Orji Kalu Constructs Abandoned Roads In Arochukwu, 30 Years After (Photos) / Tinubu Recharge Cards In Kabala Fish Market In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by justice2010: 7:11am On Jan 20, 2022
sad tongue
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by justice2010: 10:09am On Jan 20, 2022
embarassed embarassed
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by murithadoh(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2022
This is Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Sholaco: 10:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Hisbah21:
hhhh Tinu-thief
what did he thief from your forefathers and your tribe?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Daroldigits: 10:29am On Jan 20, 2022
You are right. This is the question am also asking him...we wants to know
hatchy:
Who killed Funsho Williams?

Na question I ask o!
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by greypencils: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
May God bless Nigeria and bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
He doesn't discriminate against anyone and he has a large heart to even forgive those who hate him because of his tribe,religion and political party.
Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
God bless you.
Your man is 79 years old, Buhari 2.0, too old to adequately perform the task required of him if he becomes president. You are one of his boys, we get it, but your choice is not good enough for Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2022
I don't understand, please is the presidential election next week? What's the desperation for?
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by joepepsy(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2022
Don't be surprised �� Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.
GodIsBiafran:
This is my problem with my fellow Igbos. You will post 50 anti-Tinubu topics on Nairaland everyday meanwhile Tinubu's campaign is in Aba distributing re-charge cards to real people. Instead of wasting your time on Nairaland, why don't you go to Ogbomosho and destribute Peter Obi's re-charge card? Tinubu does not support IPOB so why would I vote for him? But, the man is relentlessly intelligent and I can assure you that if his detractors do not put forward a credible candidate who can be as relentless as him, I won't be surprised when Tinubu wins the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Topmaike007(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2022
hatchy:
Who killed Funsho Williams?

Na question I ask o!
you wey be teacher wey ask, answer the question na
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by heniford2: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2022
Collect money even Recharge card and vote the right person. grin
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Mrquote: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2022
They haven't done primarys, APC is still struggling to do ordinary convention and this people have started playing politics of money already. What INEC doing about this?
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Angelfrost(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
He doesn't discriminate against anyone and he has a large heart to even forgive those who hate him because of his tribe,religion and political party.
Asiwaju Tinubu is an experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.
God bless you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

So, why are his urchins roaming about sharing bribes?!!
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by 2tpick: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2022
surgical:
so that he can turn the whole country to dubai just like he did in Lagos with his midas touch
Make una dey deceive una sef

Baba please is it the same lagos that was the former capital of Nigeria that the you quoted were referring to or was there another Lagos that Tinubu changed from Aba to Dubai
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Ooye12: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2022
KanuIsCursed:
See as them dey celebrate ordinary recharge card of 200 naira,developer self,ndi cannibal.
how much he pay you boss
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by okorogodwin4(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Bola Tinubu may not need to spend much on publicity.

The publicity is being carried out by opposition. This week alone I can count up to 100 converts . Nairaland should send Bill to BAT Campaign(vice-versa), because out of five threads that make it to front page, Bola Tinubu's name must appear in two.
at least the bullion van case is enough publicity
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by MissionaryArchi(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless you.

But he never forgave Ambode for selfish reasons best known to him that warranted him to campaign against Ambode reelection despite the visible development that was seen in the state. Sorry comrade, you people can't sell this demons to us anymore, Nigerians are wiser now
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by obowunmi(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2022
I hope the Igbos remember how TINUBU treated them during the elections in Lagos State.

I hope the Igbos remember how TINUBU is treating them in computer village.
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Soukiss(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2022
That's if election dey
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Mitishi: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2022
justice2010:
On the day Senator Orji Uzor Kalu was announcing his ambition to to be the next president of Nigeria in 2023. People of his constituency that he represents in the senate were busy receiving and

There we go again.

Slaves that love their chains will forever remain in boundage!

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Bamzyriches451: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Gettat from here
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by techmo(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

Wherever I am from dont matter... the country must not just reject these evil men , but also their supporters will be treated the same way...u will all be fished out and chased out of social media... u people are even more evil than these politicians, cos u are their enablers because if small change .... u were the same people thst promoted this evil government that has destroyed alot of families, and u and your evil cohorts are here again to do same like u did in 2015... u are an evil person and u deserve the worst part of hell

Only an idiotic slowpoke thinks he can dictate who people vote for or chase anyone out of cyberspace

Clearly cyberbullies are the real evil and people won't ever support such idiots..

It's a free world vote make I vote

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by nku5: 10:59am On Jan 20, 2022
I no receive my share. Nothing for oga Chicago grin
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by omenkaLives(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2022
And the Okoro Billionaires were collecting. I thought they could even feed Tilumbu and his entire generations.

These people ehn. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Golan007: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2022
Dapson73:

Your father.
He now knows.

grin
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Golan007: 11:04am On Jan 20, 2022
Kingcalls:

Wherever I am from dont matter... the country must not just reject these evil men , but also their supporters will be treated the same way...u will all be fished out and chased out of social media... u people are even more evil than these politicians, cos u are their enablers because if small change .... u were the same people thst promoted this evil government that has destroyed alot of families, and u and your evil cohorts are here again to do same like u did in 2015... u are an evil person and u deserve the worst part of hell

You understand democracy?
Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by omenkaLives(m): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2022
See the way the meat seller dey holla Jagaban name!!

I hope ipob won't kill him before dawn. cheesy cheesy

These are real people doing real stuff on ground, not the hopelessly unemployed and underemployed vandals we have prawling nairaland, talking shit on a daily, thinking it'll make a dent on the man's chances.

In a eyes go soon clear.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Recharge Cards In Arochukwu Market In Abia State by Coldie(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2022
I hope ipob doesn’t do sth stup1d

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu: The Pains Of A Godfather By Remi Oyeyemi / Edwin Clark Names Top Police Officers Behind His Home Raid / Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.