Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

How I Make Passive Income Doing Crypto Mining. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make Passive Income Doing Crypto Mining. (553 Views)

How To Make 73 Naira Doing Crypto Arbitrage / Earn Income Doing What You Know How To Do Best (social Media) / Learn To Generate Consistent Income Doing Affiliate Marketing. Free Training! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make Passive Income Doing Crypto Mining. by dyvinson7: 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
My Journey into entrepreneur.

I have always wanted to make money as an entrepreneur but with my regular job it was quite a bit challenging. Then I came to Nigeria with some amazing business ideas turned investments were always sad stories.

My journey to Crypto Mining

Around 2016 Bitcoin started getting traction on the media at that time, there is no major crypto trading platform, besides trading of any kind is a big no for me because of the huge risk involved. Then i thought about the mining after lots of research, i see it as a way to have a legal money printing machine in my house, yet i was still scared..

Then i started looking at the cost, while that's not a major draw back, my fear was despite having IT background, how easy it is to get this thing running, maintained and continuing to (print) mine crypto currency for me.

How i hit the jackpot

Then i met with a Sri lanka guy who wanted to sell his mining rig he had own for a while cos he was moving. I chatted with him and i slept over it, the next day i went to meet him. The beauty of it was once i buy it, i started making money immediately, no need to look for customers, no need of middle man. I gave him some money to train me and boom i was good to go..

I started making $100 per week for 8 months. After 8 months, crypto currency has taken over. So i decided its time for me to build my own. I waited 8 months to see if the U.S government will ban it. Then popular figure like Elon musk and some notable names started supporting dodge coin. During that that time i read about some guys who mine 5million worth of dodge coin kept it in their wallet and abandoned it, as soon as it went up in value and price, they sold it for over 5million dollars. Then that hit me hard

Building my first rig

So i kept the one i bought from sri lanka guy, but still need more training. So i went online to look for a trainer. Since its hard to find, you can only get a training from someone who has crypto mining rig to sell. So i saw this Estonian guy who had built lots of rigs and wanted to sell Just the motherboard with no GPU (graphic cards) so i got that for cheap, but didnt do anything with it, i spoke with the guy and he was willing to teach for some price.

Then the journey begins.

currently i make a lot of money in naija factor.. Although it varies base on the volatility of the crypto market. However, if you make that in Nigeria, you wont have to work for anyone and can still be able to build yourself a house, buy a car and take care of yourself for less than 10 minutes work a day.

While i am sleeping, i am making money, while at my other job, i am making money.. I think this will work well for most youths in Nigeria and in Africa.

My rigs pictures will follow soon
Re: How I Make Passive Income Doing Crypto Mining. by dyvinson7: 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Images below

Re: How I Make Passive Income Doing Crypto Mining. by Goldbw122(m): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2022
nice one
Re: How I Make Passive Income Doing Crypto Mining. by Henrique99: 12:03am On Jan 17, 2022
Really inspiring..God go help me too
Re: How I Make Passive Income Doing Crypto Mining. by scopio04(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
Wow, i must say thats really impressive!!!.
I have similar intention to start, can you be my mentor?
Re: How I Make Passive Income Doing Crypto Mining. by Sambo4040: 2:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
I really appreciate your write up and I hope to learn from u..... Kindly assist me by been my mentor and teacher
Re: How I Make Passive Income Doing Crypto Mining. by dyvinson7: 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
scopio04:
Wow, i must say thats really impressive!!!.
I have similar intention to start, can you be my mentor?

Sure when you are ready send me email: yemi_b@yahoo.com
Re: How I Make Passive Income Doing Crypto Mining. by dyvinson7: 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Sambo4040:
I really appreciate your write up and I hope to learn from u..... Kindly assist me by been my mentor and teacher

Email me @ yemi_b@yahoo.com
Re: How I Make Passive Income Doing Crypto Mining. by dyvinson7: 12:01am On Jan 28, 2022
Henrique99:
Really inspiring..God go help me too
. Yes he will if you are focus and believe

Re: How I Make Passive Income Doing Crypto Mining. by LogicBomb8: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Am really interested in this bro kindly update this thread
Re: How I Make Passive Income Doing Crypto Mining. by AK284(m): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Very good write up.
Please how do you cope with the power consumption, obviously you can't run this on Nepa. Are you running Generator 24hrs?
I am curious.

(1) (Reply)

Free Video Consultation About Doing Business In Rwanda With Mr Bigkoko®! / Clearance Sale TV, AC, Fridge, Micro Wave,wardrobe, Mattress, Centre Rug / Btc/usdt Exchange/ All Gift Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.