Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,907 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

What Gift Can I Give To The Old And Sick ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Gift Can I Give To The Old And Sick ? (1012 Views)

See How Much I Give My Wife To Cook Food For Us Everyday / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gift Can I Give To The Old And Sick ? by Ginaz(f): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2022
good morning everyone.

I intend to visit the sick and old at the hospital to do charity work. but I'm confused on what to buy for them. my mom said I should get them tea, do old people take eat at their old age wink? lol. my mom is so funny .

pls I need Ideals and I have no glue on what to buy. abeg my nairaland family , oya give me ideals biko.
Re: What Gift Can I Give To The Old And Sick ? by Cyphar(m): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2022
beverages.. your mum is correct. add fruits to it too
Re: What Gift Can I Give To The Old And Sick ? by Ginaz(f): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
Cyphar:
beverages.. your mum is correct. add fruits to it too

thanks . I appreciate your comment

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can I Give To The Old And Sick ? by frozen70(f): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ginaz:
good morning everyone.

I intend to visit the sick and old at the hospital to do charity work. but I'm confused on what to buy for them. my mom said I should get them tea, do old people take eat at their old age wink? lol. my mom is so funny .

pls I need Ideals and I have no glue on what to buy. abeg my nairaland family , oya give me ideals biko.

Dash them money and fruits they know what to buy with their money

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can I Give To The Old And Sick ? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
I like the tea idea, though some teas can interfere with medications. Get them anything to make their lives easier or better their conditions.

4 Likes

Re: What Gift Can I Give To The Old And Sick ? by 1F30M4(f): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
I like the tea idea, though some teas can interfere with medications. Get them anything to make their lives easier or better their conditions.

Yes to the emboldened. They'll cherish it a whole lot.

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can I Give To The Old And Sick ? by ValCon888: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tea for women. Hot drink for the men. Snuff (tobacco) for both men and women.
Re: What Gift Can I Give To The Old And Sick ? by Ginaz(f): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
InTheCloudySky:

thanks for your comment but others are suggesting fruits but I won't buy fruits cos of the rate at which one can easily be accused of ritual or witchcraft.

I don't want a situation they eat my fruits or tea and their sickness deteriorate. make dem no say na me cos am. grin

infact I don't want to give anything editable. I will look up suggestions online .

1 Like

Re: What Gift Can I Give To The Old And Sick ? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2022

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Can I Give To The Old And Sick ? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2022
Ginaz:

thanks for your comment but others are suggesting fruits but I won't buy fruits cos of the rate at which one can easily be accused of ritual or witchcraft.

I don't want a situation they eat my fruits or tea and their sickness deteriorate. make dem no say na me cos am. grin

infact I don't want to give anything editable. I will look up suggestions online .

Your mum his right??

Best bet u could give old sick people is beverage/provisions.......

Most find it really hard to afford it........even tho their bodies long for it.......
Re: What Gift Can I Give To The Old And Sick ? by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ginaz:
good morning everyone.

Never knew you were a witness

(1) (Reply)

//* / Is It Proper Having Sex With My Married Ex / Lady Irritated As Hotel Invites Lodgers For Morning Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.