Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

2023 Presidential Election : Politicians Dat Truly Have The Masses Love At Heart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election : Politicians Dat Truly Have The Masses Love At Heart (525 Views)

Why Using Thugs If You Truly Have Structure – Falz Questions APC / Pictures Of Peter Obi That Will Make Northern Masses Love Him More (pictures) / Kogi Bye Election: Politicians Sharing Onions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidential Election : Politicians Dat Truly Have The Masses Love At Heart by endallinfection: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
2023 Presidential Election is Getting Closer .
The Polity is getting Heated Up.
Who among the Politicians truly has the Love of the Masses at heart .
What are the things we can Point to in the past that these Politicians have done to truly touch the Lives of People ,I'm not taking about the Hypocrital and Political Undertone Gestures .

ATIKU ,TINUBU ,YAYA BELLO ,UMAHI Add Yours.

The Nation is in a Critical Situation , Insecurities ,People are been killed anyhow ,
Dwindling Economy.
Unemployment
Epileptic Electricity , Countries Nigeria Supplies Electricity enjoy it more better than Nigerians.
Hike in Food Prices .
Terrible Roads.
No Guaranteed Freedom of Speech.
Abuse of Fundamental Human Right.
Lack of Respect for Rule of Law .
Victimization and Suppression of Freedom Voices with Authorities .
Homelessness.

Where is the Man that would truly Rule Nigeria with the Absolute Love and Passion for Humanity .
Re: 2023 Presidential Election : Politicians Dat Truly Have The Masses Love At Heart by uthlaw: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Osibanjo/zulum....
Re: 2023 Presidential Election : Politicians Dat Truly Have The Masses Love At Heart by endallinfection: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
uthlaw:
Osibanjo/zulum....
Can you Highlight what and what gives you the Impression that they Truly have the Love of Nigerians at heart and not a Repetition of what we have now . Politics,Personal Love , Sentiments Aside.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election : Politicians Dat Truly Have The Masses Love At Heart by uthlaw: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
endallinfection:
Can you Highlight what and what gives you the Impression that they Truly have the Love of Nigerians at heart and not a Repetition of what we have now .
I no get time to highlight for anybody, base on who dem be,de go try...I de street de husstle, I wan leave the country b4 2023!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election : Politicians Dat Truly Have The Masses Love At Heart by edmaraja: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Peter Obi
Re: 2023 Presidential Election : Politicians Dat Truly Have The Masses Love At Heart by Charleys: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
The 80 year old upcoming artist.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election : Politicians Dat Truly Have The Masses Love At Heart by endallinfection: 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
uthlaw:
I no get time to highlight for anybody, base on who dem be,de go try...I de street de husstle, I wan leave the country b4 2023!
. grin Hmmm ! Why U dey Run Now Bros... Base on who dem be U for try stay now ...As U wan Run away it seems U no even dey sure of ur Choice its well oo God bless Ur Hustle

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election : Politicians Dat Truly Have The Masses Love At Heart by uthlaw: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
endallinfection:
. grin Hmmm ! Why U dey Run Now Bros... Base on who dem be U for try stay now ...As U wan Run away it seems U no even dey sure of ur Choice its well oo God bless Ur Hustle
amen and you too...which choice,omo does pple no get joy at all!

(1) (Reply)

Popular Kogi Born Activist Austin Okai Set Run For House Of Representatives / Alleged Blasphemy: Zahra Buhari Shares Video Of Saudi Islamic Scholar Advising / APC Gubernatorial Primary Election In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.