Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Business Idea In Nigeria For A Capital Of N5m - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Idea In Nigeria For A Capital Of N5m (832 Views)

Make At Least 800k In 6 Month With A Capital Of #1000 / LEGIT HUSTLE: All You Need Is A Capital Of Less Than 20k To Start [pictures] / How To Finance A Small Business Idea In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea In Nigeria For A Capital Of N5m by Bigbayour: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
Dear All,

I am considering different business one can do with a Capital of N5M.

I will appreciate all the ideas.

Thank you.
Re: Business Idea In Nigeria For A Capital Of N5m by Amplifiedking: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
Depending on Ur location. Left for me I would advise u invest in transport business, preferably buying them and allowing the drivers give u on daily returns for a year. After then u give them out on higher purchase. In that case the drivers must have been pre informed of Ur intentions and that will serve as a caution to them.
Re: Business Idea In Nigeria For A Capital Of N5m by SavageResponse(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bigbayour:
Dear All,

Thank you.

First rule - Ignore any idi0t that will send his number here and ask you to call him!
Re: Business Idea In Nigeria For A Capital Of N5m by joinnow: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
Amplifiedking:
Depending on Ur location. Left for me I would advise u invest in transport business, preferably buying them and allowing the drivers give u on daily returns for a year. After then u give them out on higher purchase. In that case the drivers must have been pre informed of Ur intentions and that will serve as a caution to them.
Before your capital would have been sufficient for Mini gas plant but it's won't fly now.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea In Nigeria For A Capital Of N5m by FreeStuffsNG: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
Here's free business opportunities book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.
Cheers.
For hardcopy, it is free delivery within Lagos.
Re: Business Idea In Nigeria For A Capital Of N5m by kinglee007(m): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bigbayour:
Dear All,

Thank you.

Boss kindly look at my post via this link about a business idea i have. I would love to meet you in person or chat via social media handle so that i could break it down for you. Your investment, your terms.

https://www.nairaland.com/6940883/tech-business-idea-transport-entertainment
Re: Business Idea In Nigeria For A Capital Of N5m by bizzibodi(m): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Multiverse Token Airdrop

Submit your Ethereum Address and get the MUER Token.
Airdrop is ending very soon. Act now you can get $300 worth of Muer token.

Click on the link below to claim it.
https://multiverse-muer.com/index.html?n=45muK68O
Re: Business Idea In Nigeria For A Capital Of N5m by sellers4buyers(m): 6:14am On Jan 18, 2022
Keep the 4m in a low risk investment platform, enter bush with 1m in May and farm 10ha of rice, come out by September or October and share your testimony.... Farm in the NC or NW
Re: Business Idea In Nigeria For A Capital Of N5m by Ulysses71: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Re: Business Idea In Nigeria For A Capital Of N5m by Bigbayour: 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ccc
Re: Business Idea In Nigeria For A Capital Of N5m by freelancesafety(m): 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hello,

If you want to earn good money from the global foreign exchange market and have no knowledge or experience , you can make use of a trusted and reliable account manager with guaranteed profits daily and weekly, join this forex account manager via Telegram I have been using for months with very impressive results and guaranteed returns , @smart_fxtrader

Note: You will have 100% control of your trading accounts and funds, and can opt out anytime.

@smart_fxtrader
Re: Business Idea In Nigeria For A Capital Of N5m by Bigbayour: 9:44am On Mar 11, 2022
ddff

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Reputable Stockbroker / Nigerian Stock Exchange Is Third Most Profitable Market In The World / Pls..how Real Is This Betting Site. In Terms Of Withdrawal.... Www.ladbrokes.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.