Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) (39736 Views)

The Mausoleum Where Alao-Akala Was Buried (Pictures) / Fashola In Onitsha To Inspect Zik's Mausoleum- Pictures / Zik’s Mausoleum Set For Commissioning 22 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by wink2015(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
The only landmark achievement of Dr AZIKIWE is making Nigeria actualize Independence.

As a founding father, he formed the big three that is

Chief Obafemi Awolowo
Sir Ahmadu Bello lol
Dr Nnamdi AZIKIWE

They negotiated independence with the colonial masters, British.

Apart from being the pioneering politicians who went to negotiate Nigeria's Independence Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe did not achieve so much for his people and the rest state that were part of south eastern Nigeria.

Chief Awolowo achieve free education for the south west region.

Because of Chief Awolowo free education policy at all levels in western Nigeria many poor parents sent their children to secondary school and university free of charge.

But Dr Nnamdi AZIKIWE was busy preaching 'One Nigeria' and frolicking and romancing the centre that is federal government for personal gains.

The IGBOs did not benefits from AZIKIWE ceremonial President role in the parliamentary system of government Nigeria was operating then.

When Chief Obafemi Awolowo died Ojukwu describe Chief Obafemi Awolowo as the best President Nigeria never had

4 Likes

Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by MrGerald(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Beejayy20:

Gbam!
he should have learn from his master PA OBAFEMI AWOLOWO the man of legacy and the most greatest politician in Nigeria history.
Lol go and read history, Awo was called by Zik and Nkrumah, Awo is a regional hero while Zik is known all over Africa and beyond

2 Likes

Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
obiekunie01:

He is not a nationalsit! HE IS A BIG FOOL!

With all his education yet others outsmarted him!

awolowo gave his people education!

Tafawa Balewa gave his people power!

What did bastard zik gave to the igbos? NOTHING! ABSOLUTE NOTHING!

Busy riding mercedez and shouting one nigeria up and down while his mates were grabbing the future for their people!

Zik gave the Yeebos hatred and bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by Brimstone77: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2022

Zik is a nobody as far as south east is concern..

His legacy died with him,as we speak no body knows the way about of his children or grand children,they are inconsequential in the affair of things in Igbo nation today..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
ZIK like all Igbo cannibals was full of hatred and bitterness.

He was a two timing back stabbing baskad

1 Like

Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by MrGerald(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Afamed:
Same Zik Museum that PDP abandoned for donkey years before PMB came to rescue. Tomorrow these Onye meth will tell you, that Apc have done nothing for them in the east

As we speak, 2Niger bridge is at the verge of completion. Obosi interchange / link roads are almost completed.
In your myopic mind that place was built for the region right? or for Nigeria...
Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by ndo1: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
wink2015:
Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe gave NOTHING TO THE IGBOs.

He willingly provided himself to concede to northern oppressor while doing Chop alone or chop and clean mouth.

Azikiwe never fought for the interest of southerners or Igbo people of the south east.

AZIKIWE WAS A TOILET BOY TO NORTHERNERS.

They used Dr, AZIKIWE to do a lot of dirty things against the people of southern Nigeria.

They used him to divide southern Nigeria and to disturb Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

Most IGBOs will appreciate Ojukwu contribution towards the development of the IGBOs, south eastern Nigeria than Dr AZIKIWE impact.
You are correct.Zik was more of a politician than a statesman or a nationalist he paraded himself to be,and this is where i rate Awo higher than him despite being Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by ndo1: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
wink2015:
Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe gave NOTHING TO THE IGBOs.

He willingly provided himself to concede to northern oppressor while doing Chop alone or chop and clean mouth.

Azikiwe never fought for the interest of southerners or Igbo people of the south east.

AZIKIWE WAS A TOILET BOY TO NORTHERNERS.

They used Dr, AZIKIWE to do a lot of dirty things against the people of southern Nigeria.

They used him to divide southern Nigeria and to disturb Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

Most IGBOs will appreciate Ojukwu contribution towards the development of the IGBOs, south eastern Nigeria than Dr AZIKIWE impact.
Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bendeco02:

You guys will just come online and be yarning rubbish... Calling someone that will forever be remembered so far Nigeria exist a bastard while you have never achieved anything in your life except from ranting online.

As an Onitsha man, Zik is my brother and mentor via politics... Tafawa balewa didn't give any power to north... Our problem is that this new Igbo generation don't know how to play politics at all. They prefer fight and quarrel than strategy.

And some of my people always support the wrong people that will lead them to destruction.. Zik already saw how the biafran war will be and the chance of igbo wining, he warn ojukwu but the mumu think say everything na gra gra... How would you jump into war unprepared, even without strong allies.

Some Igbos are making the same mistake by supporting Nnamdi Kanu who talks like someone with mental issue and has no secret... Someone that reveal all his secret and plans to the enemy before executing it.
nwanne m
kedu ogbe gi na onicha?
abu m onye umudei smiley

Btw: while I respect Owelle and as Onicha person I'm bound to respect ndị ichie which Zik was nnukwu onye Ichie.
but truth to be told zik achieved nothing politically as far as igbo land is concern. Probably because of his status which was mainly ceremonial and non administrative.
but still on still Zik deserves some respect from that urchin talking nonsense.
Ukpabi Asika did more tho and I'm happy both where illustrious sons of onicha.

Daalụ so

1 Like

Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by wiseone28: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nigeria's thing always lack creativity
Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by caracas: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
obiekunie01:
That nonsense and useless place that should be total demolished and the space used for a shopping mall or children mini park!

who zik ep!
How dare you disrespect the great zik
Ignorance is what is killing you
Even though he wanted one Nigeria he still did a great lot for ndigbos....
He placed Igbo's in high places, built the first indigenous university in Igbo land n a lot more
Don't you dare insult the great ZIK OF AFRICA....
Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by Dubetex96(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Zik doesn't even deserve accolade
Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by Benitoh: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Rochas okorocha is far better and useful to the igbos than the useless Zik is to igbo.

SmartPolician:

You are so right; Igbos will always respect Ojukwu more than Zik. Zik is like the Rochas Okorocha of today. Always claiming nationalism that doesn't exist in this contraption.
Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by Dubetex96(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
obiekunie01:

Busy riding mercedez and shouting one nigeria up and down while his mates were grabbing the future for their people!

You just said it all till tomorrow i will never mention zik name to my future children that man is a compound efulefu

1 Like

Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hello all. Please i need ur help. I'd like if anyone can lend me 150k, or 50. Please you'd get ur money in three months time. Please.
Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by Ucpascal(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
obiekunie01:
That nonsense and useless place that should be total demolished and the space used for a shopping mall or children mini park!

who zik ep!

Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by Nzubeolisa(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
obiekunie01:

who zik ep!
Nwa mugu proMax
Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by Dubetex96(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
naija4life247:
A project abandoned by the son of the soul Goatluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, but completed by the lifeless terrorist currently hiding inside the Rock

Make we come dey clap abi
Shift aside jarreh
Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by Ojiofor: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
obiekunie01:

Yes Ojukwu gave us everything.
Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by molbic(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Faber:
Am Anambranian, but truth be told...Zik was an audio president...

Ukpabi Asika, Ojukwu and Prof Kenneth Dike were the major actors in the fame, name and glory Anambra is enjoying today.

Zik na idiat, hé developed Enugu section of the Old Anambra State more than main land Anambra, especially Nsukka where his
favourite wife hailed from.

Chairman the favorite wife you are talking about is from Afikpo in Ebonyi state not Nsukka do your research well abeg

1 Like

Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by Guyman02: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
is this an achievement ? Why not build this to Awolowo grave or Amadu Bello grave and the rail, tar roads and infrastructure build in Kano and lagos even to Niger republic should be build to the in South East.

Bitter souls filled with hate.
Tell those evil people that hate Igbos.
Take that grave to Katsina and name it after Ahmadu Bello and then convert the rail going from Daura to Niger Republic instead to Onitsha to Abakaliki.

The fact that non Igbos are the ones defending Zik says a lot

2 Likes

Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by nerus419(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
Zik is a national Hero.
E help people well well.

Lack of the right knowledge is a problem
Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by Dimma360: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Afamed:
Same Zik Museum that PDP abandoned for donkey years before PMB came to rescue. Tomorrow these Onye meth will tell you, that Apc have done nothing for them in the east

As we speak, 2Niger bridge is at the verge of completion. Obosi interchange / link roads are almost completed.

A born liar
Do you even know when it was built?
Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by Sucrewrld: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
obiekunie01:

abeg getat
Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
obiekunie01:

Sadly you are saying the truth..
This is the first time I am seeing someone sharing same thought about Zik like me..

Na Zik make us dey play second fiddle for this Northerners hand today...
During the early days of Independence, the northerners was open to leaving the union called Nigeria, it was this Zik that insisted on Nigeria being one..

He is not and would never be a Hero of ndi IGBO to me..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by Doyin2(m): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yet they say the SE has never tasted presidency undecided

1 Like

Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by obiekunie01: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
post=109449388:
[s]Great Zik is the only nationalist you can find named in monuments and streets across all regions in Nigeria[/s]

AND THIS IS A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT TO YOU!

To think i use to think so highly of you not knowing you are just an idiot!

Very sure you are one of those migrants from ebonyi or benue or kogi who due to the open door policy of anambra state coupled with the fact that anambra is the home for all now freely claim to be from Anambra State!

Ikpe amaro gi!
Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by od501: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Afamed:

So....what are you trying to say? That Buhari constructed that? Guy no talk wetin u no know oo... that place was completed since 2014 (if not earlier) I was in onitsha around that time, and I saw it exactly the way it it in that picture.
Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by Bendeco02: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
nwanne m
kedu ogbe gi na onicha?
abu m onye umudei smiley

Btw: while I respect Owelle and as Onicha person I'm bound to respect ndị ichie which Zik was nnukwu onye Ichie.
but truth to be told zik achieved nothing politically as far as igbo land is concern. Probably because of his status which was mainly ceremonial and non administrative.
but still on still Zik deserves some respect from that urchin talking nonsense.
Ukpabi Asika did more tho and I'm happy both where illustrious sons of onicha.

Daalụ so
Nne, abum onye umuikem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by heniford2: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
leicestercamper:
[s][/s]

Go and rescue your cursed backward shithole abia state. Zik is not the reason your abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

Zik is the greatest nationalist out of Africa
hey let this be the last time u mention me again be warned

1 Like

Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by leicestercamper: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
heniford2:
hey let this be the last time u mention me again be warned
[/s]

Shut up and face your backward abia state
Re: Zik Mausoleum Onitsha Where First Nigerian President Was Buried (Video) by SKINDOGGY: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
Faber:
Am Anambranian, but truth be told...Zik was an audio president...

Ukpabi Asika, Ojukwu and Prof Kenneth Dike were the major actors in the fame, name and glory Anambra is enjoying today.

Zik na idiat, hé developed Enugu section of the Old Anambra State more than main land Anambra, especially Nsukka where his favourite wife hailed from.
Stop being woke, nothing like Anambrarians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Only God Can Stop Me From Being Atiku’s Running Mate ― Okowa / Fuel Subsidy Not Removed - Osinbajo / Akpabio Reveals First State Buhari Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.