Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? (745 Views)

Where To Buy Thc(weed) Distillate Oil In Lagos? / How Can I Flush Sugar Out Of My System Fast? / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by Jayrockk: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Goodday everyone. I have an unexpected drug test coming up next month which i can't evade and i know i will certainly fail it due to the excess weed I smoked this year alone. I have already gotten rid of the weed, now I need to know how i can flush weed (THC) out of my system before the drug test. Anyone who has been in this position before? Please and please i need solution cry cry
Re: How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by illicit(m): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
See a chemist
Re: How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by lilvicky68(m): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Start smoking cigarettes it will flush out the weed in your system..
Re: How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by Freebirs(f): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mix salt and lime take it 2 to 3 days frequently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by leokid866: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jayrockk:
Goodday everyone. I have an unexpected drug test coming up next month which i can't evade and i know i will certainly fail it due to the excess weed I smoked this year alone. I have already gotten rid of the weed, now I need to know how i can flush weed (THC) out of my system before the drug test. Anyone who has been in this position before? Please and please i need solution cry cry
Unless it's a blood test just dont smoke for 7 to 10 days before the test you will be fine.
Re: How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by alphaNomega: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
Why did you even lie about your drug use?
Re: How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by NoahHadNoArk: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
alphaNomega:
Why did you even lie about your drug use?
[/s]

This was so helpful to him
Thank you very much.

Now please return to your joblessness while you wait for the next afcon match to be shown on your Box TV, NTA 12.

Yinmu!
Re: How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by alphaNomega: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
[s][/s]

This was so helpful to him
Thank you very much.

Now please return to your joblessness while you wait for the next afcon match to be shown on your Box TV, NTA 12.

Yinmu!
you left the posters advising him to take harmful things to now quote me? Those ones are helpful to him abi? Are you okay in the head?

What did your freaking post advise him to do?

You did not even attempt to use Google and copy+paste something before quoting me. You must be sick
Re: How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by Candidlady: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lemme read comments before idrop my advice
Re: How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by Candidlady: 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Freebirs:

Salt and lime for three days... Do you even know his health conditions
Re: How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by Jayrockk: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
lilvicky68:
Start smoking cigarettes it will flush out the weed in your system..
I don't like cigarettes
Re: How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by Jayrockk: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Freebirs:
I will do that
Re: How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
cheesy
Guy, forget am..You don already fail that test in advance..... When we dey tell una say make una stop to dey smoke weed,una go dey look us like say we no get future cheesy. Now see your life..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by ValCon888: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
If you know you'll certainly fail it, why ask for help?
Re: How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by samso247(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
Just take Garlic and ginger, enough garlic and ginger, it will help
Re: How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by Candidlady: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jayrockk:
I will do that

No dont....

Replace lime with lemon... Get 75cl bottle slice lemon into four add lil ginger plus water

Take up to five bottles a day...
Re: How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by Jayrockk: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:

No dont....

Replace lime with lemon... Get 75cl bottle slice lemon into four add lil ginger plus water

Take up to five bottles a day...
ok thanks
Re: How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by Jakumo(m): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2022
THC takes 30 days to flush out of your system in order for you to pass a urine test. There are no chemical means to hasten the process. The evil-minded person who told you to ingest salt clearly intends to poison and kill you. Do NOT ingest large quantities of salt beyond what you add to regular meals. Salt has a ZERO effect on THC detection in the human body.

After 30 days you will likely pass a urine test, HOWEVER, if the facility has the means to test your HAIR, then THC can be detected for many months after you stop using weed.
Re: How Can I Flush Weed (THC) Out Of My System? by Jayrockk: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2022
Jakumo:
THC takes 30 days to flush out of your system in order for you to pass a urine test. There are no chemical means to hasten the process. The evil-minded person who told you to ingest salt clearly intends to poison and kill you. Do NOT ingest large quantities of salt beyond what you add to regular meals. Salt has a ZERO effect on THC detection in the human body.

After 30 days you will likely pass a urine test, HOWEVER, if the facility has the means to test your HAIR, then THC can be detected for many months after you stop using weed.
wow

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Genotype Test Says I Am Ss / 4 Ways To Permanently Eliminate Wall Gecko From Coming Into Your House / Walk In Sauna Service Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.