Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Please Help,i Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help,i Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach (803 Views)

For Parents-to-be: Why Your Baby Cries Like He/she Is In So Much Pains / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) / 5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help,i Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach by NnolimNzubechi(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hello Nairalanders,its along read but bear with me

I don't know what is wrong with my stomach,i feel so much pain in my upper abdomen..The pain will come and stop immediately(lasts for just 2-3 seconds) and reoccurs till 1 minute later,The pain is so sharp as if something is biting me,buh I have drank alot of worm medicine yet no improvement..Aside from that,the other symptoms I experience are:I belch alot,i pass gas alot,my stomach noise especially when that pain comes,and I poop Alot,my poop is sometimes watery and sometimes mildly strong)I experience the pain especially if am lying down.

When the pain started about 3 months ago,i drank a worm medicine and it stopped(I forgot the name of the worm medicine).the pain then started two months ago and I have been drinkin all sorts of worm medicine but no improvement,then I decided to for lab(test for all BOWEL MOVEMENT),they collected my urine,blood and poop.

3 days later I came to collect the result,the doctor said I had ulcer caused by h.plyori,worm,typhoid.

He gave me list of drugs to by and I bought them(Two sets of drugs)I was to take the first set of drugs before I can take the second set,i forgot the names of the first set of drugs buh it was anti-biotics,The second set of drug was (pyrox -combi). I was taking the drug with liquid antacids.

So after taking the first set of drug for 2 weeks,i didn't feel the pain again,but I finished the second set of drug oo..Then a week later the pain came back,for my mind I was saying(chai this pain again).

So I went to meet another doctor,i explained everything to him,he told me to lay on his bed,i laid,and he touched my stomach and said I had too much gas,so he told me to go for abdominal pelvic scan,the results showed I had (mild bilateral pyelonephritis and dyspepsia),the doctor now gave me some drugs to buy,plenty drugs oo.but the medicine didn't work

I now went for another Lab test to be sure If I still have ulcer or not,the result came out negative..

I went to another hospital to explain to doctor,since the previous drugs I bought didn't work,after explaining to him,i laid down on his bed,and he did a scan on me with that Thing that looks like computer,he said he didn't see anything on my kidney and my stomach oo,he now told me to go for a lab test,i went they collected my urine,pool,and blood..The result showed I had dyspepsia/gastroenteritis.no kidney infection,i was just confused.. Note:that day I went to this hospital,before I went there,i wasn't feeling any pain..

So the doctor gave me anti-biotics medicine and antacids.but since then no improvement,i still feel the pain..been a week now.

I don't know what is wrong with my stomach,the pain is so painful.You guys should advice me please am confused here

Note:some days I won't feel the pain,other days I will feel it.like yesterday I didn't feel the pain,but I feel the pain today..
I feel the pain in my upper abdomen,the pain comes and stop for about 2-3 seconds,and then reoccurs till 1 minute later,it continues like that.i pass gas alot,i belch alot.i don't even drink or lift heavy things..

Am just confused,what is wrong with my stomach

Please Moderators Should move to front page,help save a brothers life
.thanks

I also forgot,i also feel pain in my lower right abdomen,if I press my lower right abdomen,i feel my pain in my upper abdomen,exactly that location that I feel that pain that comes and go within seconds
Re: Please Help,i Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach by rottenPussy: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
You have to do Endoscopy to completely rule out ulcer completely.
Re: Please Help,i Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach by charlesdinho7(m): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
why not try local drugs. it might help but i dont know which drug to mention
Re: Please Help,i Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach by NnolimNzubechi(m): 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
charlesdinho7:
why not try local drugs. it might help but i dont know which drug to mention

Ok thanks
Re: Please Help,i Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach by Freelane33(m): 11:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Pls don’t take antibiotics again . Stop taking drugs for now bro . I have been in that situation before and I delivered myself. Start this culture .
1. Take at least 2 cup of water early in the morning before you eating anything everyday
2.Always pass gas anytime there is need to , forget about shyness .
3. Get Saint leaves , moringa leaves and bitter leaves , squeeze the juice out and drink . These can be done once daily for 2 weeks , these will flush whatever you have in your blood stream out and also flush whatever toxin you have in your system out
4 . Stop beer or any alcoholic drinks for now till you’re okay .
5. If there is no changes you can hit me up on this same thread .
Maydlordbewithyou
NnolimNzubechi:

I don't know what is wrong with my stomach,i feel so much pain in my upper abdomen..The pain will come and stop immediately(lasts for just 2-3 seconds) and reoccurs till 1 minute later,The pain is so sharp as if something is biting me,buh I have drank alot of worm medicine yet no improvement..Aside from that,the other symptoms I experience are:I belch alot,i pass gas alot,my stomach noise especially when that pain comes,and I poop Alot,my poop is sometimes watery and sometimes mildly strong)I experience the pain especially if am lying down.

When the pain started about 3 months ago,i drank a worm medicine and it stopped(I forgot the name of the worm medicine).the pain then started two months ago and I have been drinkin all sorts of worm medicine but no improvement,then I decided to for lab(test for all BOWEL MOVEMENT),they collected my urine,blood and poop.

3 days later I came to collect the result,the doctor said I had ulcer caused by h.plyori,worm,typhoid.

He gave me list of drugs to by and I bought them(Two sets of drugs)I was to take the first set of drugs before I can take the second set,i forgot the names of the first set of drugs buh it was anti-biotics,The second set of drug was (pyrox -combi). I was taking the drug with liquid antacids.

So after taking the first set of drug for 2 weeks,i didn't feel the pain again,but I finished the second set of drug oo..Then a week later the pain came back,for my mind I was saying(chai this pain again).

So I went to meet another doctor,i explained everything to him,he told me to lay on his bed,i laid,and he touched my stomach and said I had too much gas,so he told me to go for abdominal pelvic scan,the results showed I had (mild bilateral pyelonephritis and dyspepsia),the doctor now gave me some drugs to buy,plenty drugs oo.but the medicine didn't work

I now went for another Lab test to be sure If I still have ulcer or not,the result came out negative..

I went to another hospital to explain to doctor,since the previous drugs I bought didn't work,after explaining to him,i laid down on his bed,and he did a scan on me with that Thing that looks like computer,he said he didn't see anything on my kidney and my stomach oo,he now told me to go for a lab test,i went they collected my urine,pool,and blood..The result showed I had dyspepsia/gastroenteritis.no kidney infection,i was just confused.. Note:that day I went to this hospital,before I went there,i wasn't feeling any pain..

So the doctor gave me anti-biotics medicine and antacids.but since then no improvement,i still feel the pain..been a week now.

I don't know what is wrong with my stomach,the pain is so painful.You guys should advice me please am confused here

Note:some days I won't feel the pain,other days I will feel it.like yesterday I didn't feel the pain,but I feel the pain today..
I feel the pain in my upper abdomen,the pain comes and stop for about 2-3 seconds,and then reoccurs till 1 minute later,it continues like that.i pass gas alot,i belch alot.i don't even drink or lift heavy things..

.thanks

I also forgot,i also feel pain in my lower right abdomen,if I press my lower right abdomen,i feel my pain in my upper abdomen,exactly that location that I feel that pain that comes and go within seconds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help,i Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach by NnolimNzubechi(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2022
Okay thanks alot..but do you feel exactly that type of pain that I feel in my upper abdomen?
Re: Please Help,i Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach by NnolimNzubechi(m): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2022
Freelane33:
Pls don’t take antibiotics again . Stop taking drugs for now bro . I have been in that situation before and I delivered myself. Start this culture .
1. Take at least 2 cup of water early in the morning before you eating anything everyday
2.Always pass gas anytime there is need to , forget about shyness .
3. Get Saint leaves , moringa leaves and bitter leaves , squeeze the juice out and drink . These can be done once daily for 2 weeks , these will flush whatever you have in your blood stream out and also flush whatever toxin you have in your system out
4 . Stop beer or any alcoholic drinks for now till you’re okay .
5. If there is no changes you can hit me up on this same thread .
Maydlordbewithyou

Okay thanks alot,but do you feel exactly the type of pain that I feel?
Re: Please Help,i Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach by Yasirabu12(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2022
I am writing this for serious ones. If you know anyone in need of a kidney donor. Please tell him or her to contact me.
My blood group is A+
Genotype AA
Based in kaduna.
Phone Number: 09137232894.
Prices: 3 million( Not negotiable)

KIDNEY DONOR
Re: Please Help,i Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach by babyt66: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Use Gastrifort and reishi.
WhatsApp me on 08032493281
Re: Please Help,i Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach by bright1000: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
I think you should visit the doctor
Re: Please Help,i Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach by nettwrock(m): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:

I have read all your complaints

Go for H.pylori test if you haven't done it before and make sure you do ENDOSCOPY so that doctors will know what is going on inside.

I have stomach issues also and I have done those tests.

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach by Emeka511(m): 3:39am On Mar 30, 2022
I feel similar pains too but mine is at the left hand side of my tommy under my rib cage and sometimes the pain extends to my back and lower back.. I de ulcer test and the result came out positive but no sore yet... I've been taking ulcer drugs for this but the pain still persist.
Re: Please Help,i Feel So Much Pains In My Stomach by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:14am On Mar 30, 2022
NnolimNzubechi:

.thanks

reach out to me,when I started reading your symptoms I know it's Ulcer,check my signature and get in touch with me and I'll treat you permanently without reoccurrence of the ulcer either peptic or gastric,only if you can use herbs,it's very easy to treat completely, contact me

(1) (Reply)

The Best Health Product / Stay Healthy And Make Money! / How Malaria Is Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.