Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity (22913 Views)

$4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack / Uche Mefor Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Being In Control Of Unknown Gunmen / ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Emma15678: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Honestly, you are really an IDIOT. Do you have any brain cells in your thick Neanderthal skull? Go to HELL with your Christianity nonsense. Don't bring that deception laden Christianity bullshit here...I do NOT play your stupid and mindless game, FOOL!
No wonder the devil is black. You are blaming Nigeria for your problems but it is the lack of Jesus in your life that is your problem. Know Jesus and Know Peace. No Jesus No Peace. You can email me privately for brotherly conversation.
Thanks
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Emma15678: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Honestly, you are really an IDIOT. Do you have any brain cells in your thick Neanderthal skull? Go to HELL with your Christianity nonsense. Don't bring that deception laden Christianity bullshit here...I do NOT play your stupid and mindless game, FOOL!
No wonder the devil is black. You are blaming Nigeria for your problems but it is the lack of Jesus in your life that is your problem. Know Jesus and Know Peace. No Jesus No Peace. No enchantment can succeed against me.
Thanks
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by UnabashedIPOB: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emma15678:

No wonder the devil is black. You are blaming Nigeria for your problems but it is the lack of Jesus in your life that is your problem. Know Jesus and Know Peace. No Jesus No Peace. No enchantment can succeed against me.
Thanks

Go to HELL like I said earlier. You're a freaking M0R0N. FOOLS like you are quick to call the name of the Lord while your heart and mind are FULL of EVIL and deception. And you expect me t listen to your bull$hit? You got another thought coming. STOP your madness and the use of GOD's name in vain before you condemn yourself to eternal damnation!
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Emma15678: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Go to HELL like I said earlier. You're a freaking M0R0N. FOOLS like you are quick to call the name of the Lord while your heart and mind are FULL of EVIL and deception. And you expect me t listen to your bull$hit? You got another thought coming. STOP your madness and the use of GOD's name in vain before you condemn yourself to eternal damnation!
I cannot go to hell in Jesus name. Are you a Jew?
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by UnabashedIPOB: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emma15678:

No wonder the devil is black. You are blaming Nigeria for your problems but it is the lack of Jesus in your life that is your problem. Know Jesus and Know Peace. No Jesus No Peace. You can email me privately for brotherly conversation.
Thanks

Go to HELL for the third time! You have a forked tongue and your mouth is FULL of LIES and DECEPTION!. All you FAKE Christians in sheep clothing have taken advantage of the poor masses and living fat on the hog at their expense. Get thee behind me you son of LUCIFER!
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Emma15678: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Go to HELL for the third time! You have a forked tongue and your mouth is FULL of LIES and DECEPTION!. All you FAKE Christians in sheep clothing have taken advantage of the poor masses and living fat on the hog at the expense. Get thee[b] behind[/b] me you son of LUCIFER!
I reject it in the name of Jesus.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by UnabashedIPOB: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emma15678:

I cannot go to hell in Jesus name. Are you a Jew?

You're already in HELL and in no time it will manifest!
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Emma15678: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

You're already in HELL and in no time it will manifest!
I rebuke you Satan in the name of Jesus. I am living above sins and sorrow in the Presence of my Lord.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by UnabashedIPOB: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emma15678:

I rebuke you Satan in the name of Jesus. I am living above sins and[b] sorrow in the Presence of my Lord[/b].

How can you rebuke yourself? You are the SATAN! You are a JOKE and have gotten into the silly season.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Emma15678: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

How can you rebuke yourself? You are the SATAN! You are a JOKE and have gotten into the silly season.
I reject it in Jesus name. I am a child of God.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by UnabashedIPOB: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emma15678:

I reject it in Jesus name. I am a child of God.

You're MORE like a child of LUCIFER!
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Emma15678: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

You're MORE like a child of LUCIFER!
I reject that in Jesus name. Do not quote or message me again. I rebuke that evil Spirit typing this satanic messages through you in Jesus name. Amen
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Sonn(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emma15678:

I support that; but what is our problem then?
our problem is restructuring, this country needs to be restructured, every region in this country is blessed with both human and natural resources, let everyone go home and manage themselves and whatever resources they have while we remain one country, if that is done, Nigeria would be the best country on Earth.
That's exactly what that young man is agitating for.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Emma15678: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sonn:
our problem is restructuring, this country needs to be restructured, every region in this country is blessed with both human and natural resources, let everyone go home and manage themselves and whatever resources they have while we remain one country, if that is done, Nigeria would be the best country on Earth.
That's exactly what that young man is agitating for.
That's true, but Kanu is not an adovcate of restructuring, he is an advocate of disintergration and terrorism. You can listen to his broadcast on YouTube.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by UnabashedIPOB: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emma15678:

I reject that in Jesus name. Do not quote or message me again. I rebuke that evil Spirit typing this satanic messages through you in Jesus name. Amen

You're NOT just the SON of LUCIFER, you're the LUCIFER...full of deception and EVIL just like your government, M0R0N!
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Emma15678: 8:12am On Jan 22, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

You're NOT just the SON of LUCIFER, you're the LUCIFER...full of deception and EVIL just like your government, M0R0N!
I am abiding in the heavenly Father and he abides in me. I am one with the HOLY TRINITY. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR ABUSIVE LANGUAGE IN MY MENTIONS AGAIN. GET BEHIND ME YOU EVIL SPIRIT.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Sonn(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2022
Emma15678:

That's true, but Kanu is not an adovcate of restructuring, he is an advocate of disintergration and terrorism. You can listen to his broadcast on YouTube.
okay, let's assume he is agitating for disintegration, that is not a crime, and yes terrorism is a serious crime and i can never support it, but the question is' is he truly a terrorist? and Let us remember that the government's inability to handle the situation properly at the initial stage brought us where we are today,
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by UnabashedIPOB: 2:06am On Jan 23, 2022
Emma15678:

I am abiding in the heavenly Father and he abides in me. I am one with the HOLY TRINITY. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR ABUSIVE LANGUAGE IN MY MENTIONS AGAIN. GET BEHIND ME YOU EVIL SPIRIT.

You are the SATAN with the FORKED TONGU[/b]E and your mouth is full of [b]LIES and DECEPTION. Get back in the pit of HELL where you belong!
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Emma15678: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

You are the SATAN with the FORKED TONGU[/b]E and your mouth is full of [b]LIES and DECEPTION. Get back in the pit of HELL where you belong!
What caused this trade of abusive words. Is it not when I told you the chracteristic of all IPOBIANS. Anyway you have your freedom of speech continue cursing but the curse curseless shall not come. Igbos are cannibals and crude savages, imagine eating humans and using some for ritual in this 21st century. Tueeh. God forbid bad thing. You cannot even present a hearable Case. DO NOT MENTION ME AGAIN.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Emma15678: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sonn:
okay, let's assume he is agitating for disintegration, that is not a crime, and yes terrorism is a serious crime and i can never support it, but the question is' is he truly a terrorist? and Let us remember that the government's inability to handle the situation properly at the initial stage brought us where we are today,
Sorry for the late reply. It's true that our government was a bit confused on the IPOB issue. Now let's go into the details.
Firstly Kanu is a certified terrorist. The IPOB was proscribed by the court and he refused to do what any responsible citizen should do. If I were in his shoes, I would have suspended all activities then reach for negotiations with both Federal and State governments. Rather than that Kanu was confrontational he was on the offensive end and Mr. President being a veteran of the Civil saw this as a ressurrection of BIAFRA. Having sworn to defend the Nigerian State in respect to her Constitution declared war on IPOB. The military came down on the group in hundreds many agitators were killed during the Operation Python Dance. Kanu himself escaped arrest and fled abroad hiding himself from public view.
In 2019 Kanu re-surfaced breathing propaganda against the Nigerian State, he alleged that the President was dead and has been impersonated by one Jubril from Sudan. He rained abusive words on the President calling him a rapist, terrorist and paedophile amongst others. As if that was not enough Kanu started politicizing the activities of Armed Bandits in Nigeria, he claimed they were foot soldiers of the Fulani. He then took advantage of the #EndSARS protest to wreck havoc against the Nigerian State. Police stations were burnt, officers killed and arms were looted. Luckily the protests were subdued due to imposition of curfews and military crackdowns on the protesters. But Kanu was elated at the kind of power he used during the EndSARS protests he wanted more of it. Using stolen arms, he established the ESN. This way he could wreck as much damage as he wants.
Composition of ESN
ESN was composed of dismissed soldiers, social misfits and cultists amongst others. Some innocent civilians didn't know the purpose of the ESN and we're cajoled into it.
To impress NDIGBO Kanu cracked down on innocent fulani resident in Ala Igbo. He accused all of them of banditry and killed them all. Whereas the true bandits were still in the bushes kidnapping in rural villages as usual while Kanu was attacking innocent Fulani people in well-known settlements. He then resumed assaults on security infrastructure. People were hailing him till he ran short of soft targets to attack. He and his savages now bent on civilians. Luckily Kanu is in DSS custody and undergoing trials for his heinous and babaric crimes against Humanity.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by UnabashedIPOB: 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emma15678:

What caused this trade of abusive words. Is it not when I told you the chracteristic of all IPOBIANS. Anyway you have your freedom of speech continue cursing but the curse curseless shall not come. Igbos are cannibals and crude savages, imagine eating humans and using some for ritual in this 21st century. Tueeh. God forbid bad thing. You cannot even present a hearable Case. DO NOT MENTION ME AGAIN.

Mister go to HELL with all your LIES and DECEPTION! M0R0NS like you give Christianity a bad name.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Emma15678: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Mister go to HELL with all your LIES and DECEPTION! M0R0NS like you give Christianity a bad name.
Standing on the word God, the curse curseless shall not come.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by UnabashedIPOB: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emma15678:

Your mom and pop, yourself and your generation are all crude savages!
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by UnabashedIPOB: 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emma15678:

[s]Sorry for the late reply. It's true that our government was a bit confused on the IPOB issue. Now let's go into the details.
Firstly Kanu is a certified terrorist. The IPOB was proscribed by the court and he refused to do what any responsible citizen should do. If I were in his shoes, I would have suspended all activities then reach for negotiations with both Federal and State governments. Rather than that Kanu was confrontational he was on the offensive end and Mr. President being a veteran of the Civil saw this as a ressurrection of BIAFRA. Having sworn to defend the Nigerian State in respect to her Constitution declared war on IPOB. The military came down on the group in hundreds many agitators were killed during the Operation Python Dance. Kanu himself escaped arrest and fled abroad hiding himself from public view.
In 2019 Kanu re-surfaced breathing propaganda against the Nigerian State, he alleged that the President was dead and has been impersonated by one Jubril from Sudan. He rained abusive words on the President calling him a rapist, terrorist and paedophile amongst others. As if that was not enough Kanu started politicizing the activities of Armed Bandits in Nigeria, he claimed they were foot soldiers of the Fulani. He then took advantage of the #EndSARS protest to wreck havoc against the Nigerian State. Police stations were burnt, officers killed and arms were looted. Luckily the protests were subdued due to imposition of curfews and military crackdowns on the protesters. But Kanu was elated at the kind of power he used during the EndSARS protests he wanted more of it. Using stolen arms, he established the ESN. This way he could wreck as much damage as he wants.
Composition of ESN
ESN was composed of dismissed soldiers, social misfits and cultists amongst others. Some innocent civilians didn't know the purpose of the ESN and we're cajoled into it.
To impress NDIGBO Kanu cracked down on innocent fulani resident in Ala Igbo. He accused all of them of banditry and killed them all. Whereas the true bandits were still in the bushes kidnapping in rural villages as usual while Kanu was attacking innocent Fulani people in well-known settlements. He then resumed assaults on security infrastructure. People were hailing him till he ran short of soft targets to attack. He and his savages now bent on civilians. Luckily Kanu is in DSS custody and undergoing trials for his heinous and babaric crimes against Humanity.
Thank you[/s].
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by louqas: 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Brendaniel:
I don't know how some people behave o, if you want kill an ideology, prove that ideology wrong, the only way Buhari can stop the Biafran agitation peacefully is to conduct a referendum, prove to the world that Nnamdi Kanu is wrong about his agitation....

Referendum is cheaper than war

You didnt ask for proof or agitate for 16 years of Pdp.....Why?....or did ibos just realise they need biafra in 2015?
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Brendaniel: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
cool
louqas:

You didnt ask for proof or agitate for 16 years of Pdp.....Why?....or did ibos just realise they need biafra in 2015?

No, because the injustice against the Igbos increased under Buhari, I used to be a one Nigerianist until 2019, I even campaigned for Buhari in 2014 and 2015 to the extent my friends started calling me Buhari(you can go back to my old posts back to 2011 and above) I have never been a PDP person, I criticized all PDP governments, I even criticized Nnamdi KANU in the past and still don't follow all of his ideologies even now, but it is clear the country can never be one based on ideology, what each region wants is not the same and that's the major reason the injustice is very high, it is what it is, I feel separation is an easier pathway to peace and Justice, Buhari should stop using force, Buhari opened my eyes to a whole lot of things about Nigeria...
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by louqas: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Brendaniel:
cool

[b]No, because the injustice against the Igbos increased under Buhari, [/b]I used to be a one Nigerianist until 2019, I even campaigned for Buhari in 2014 and 2015 to the extent my friends started calling me Buhari(you can go back to my old posts back to 2011 and above) I have never been a PDP person, I criticized all PDP governments, I even criticized Nnamdi KANU in the past and still don't follow all of his ideologies even now, but it is clear the country can never be one based on ideology, what each region wants is not the same and that's the major reason the injustice is very high, it is what it is, I feel separation is an easier pathway to peace and Justice, Buhari should stop using force, Buhari opened my eyes to a whole lot of things about Nigeria...

How ?
Is it because its a fulani man thats the minister from Abia or because the governor of enugu is a yorubaman....or a jukun man is your senator?....how has injustice against Ibos increased under Buhari that you started hating even before his government began(at least you people should have waited for some years before agitating....and we all know he didnt for a cabinet for 6 months so how has he increased marginalization of ibos to warrant hatref from ibos culminating in biafra agitations.....
That an iboman has never been president is purely as a result of the kinds of politics ibo politicians play....politics of selfishnessas against politics of selflessness and for common good of ibos.
There are over 200 tribes in Nigeria and everyone is suffering.....so if ibos want to hold everybody to ransom becauseof that and are agitating for the country tp break up...then we should have at least 100 countries after, south east will be like 3 countries since freeborns will not want the same country with Osus and igboid groups will want a country of their own too.....the chaos that will follow will be massive.

Now why is nobody taking ibos serious about seperation.....its because we all know you are not serious about seperating from Nigeria and this agitation is just a political tool that im afraid has backfired or is not working or probably wont work now. How can you be agitating for a seprate nation while still overwhelmingly holed up in the country you claim you are being hated...there are more ibos living outside iboland than in it....(you hold the national if not world record for that, even jews went back home to establish the state of israel) and you think any one will take you serious about your wanting your own country?....stop dreaming and get to work.

I tell you honestly if up to 70% ibos leave other parts of Nigeria en masse........as protest and to send a message that you are really fed up with Nigeria.....you get baifra the next day
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Brendaniel: 4:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
louqas:

How ?
Is it because its a fulani man thats the minister from Abia or because the governor of enugu is a yorubaman....or a jukun man is your senator?....how has injustice against Ibos increased under Buhari that you started hating even before his government began(at least you people should have waited for some years before agitating....and we all know he didnt for a cabinet for 6 months so how has he increased marginalization of ibos to warrant hatref from ibos culminating in biafra agitations.....
That an iboman has never been president is purely as a result of the kinds of politics ibo politicians play....politics of selfishnessas against politics of selflessness and for common good of ibos.
There are over 200 tribes in Nigeria and everyone is suffering.....so if ibos want to hold everybody to ransom becauseof that and are agitating for the country tp break up...then we should have at least 100 countries after, south east will be like 3 countries since freeborns will not want the same country with Osus and igboid groups will want a country of their own too.....the chaos that will follow will be massive.

Now why is nobody taking ibos serious about seperation.....its because we all know you are not serious about seperating from Nigeria and this agitation is just a political tool that im afraid has backfired or is not working or probably wont work now. How can you be agitating for a seprate nation while still overwhelmingly holed up in the country you claim you are being hated...there are more ibos living outside iboland than in it....(you hold the national if not world record for that, even jews went back home to establish the state of israel) and you think any one will take you serious about your wanting your own country?....stop dreaming and get to work.

I tell you honestly if up to 70% ibos leave other parts of Nigeria en masse........as protest and to send a message that you are really fed up with Nigeria.....you get baifra the next day

It's clear you do not understand how Nigeria works, when your eyes are opened I would not need to tell you to seek your own country, Nigeria does not belong to you it has never belonged to anybody, it only exists on documents...
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by louqas: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2022
Brendaniel:

It's clear you do not understand how Nigeria works, when your eyes are opened I would not need to tell you to seek your own country, Nigeria does not belong to you it has never belonged to anybody, it only exists on documents...

Its obvious at the bolded that its you who really dont know how Nigeria works.....of course you wouldn't believe in what you dont believe exist
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Brendaniel: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
louqas:

Its obvious at the bolded that its you who really dont know how Nigeria works.....of course you wouldn't believe in what you dont believe exist

Time will tell, the truth remains the truth no matter how hard anyone suppresses it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun / Drama In Senate Over $3.8bn Subsidy Fund / Police Declare Bauchi Lawmaker, Yakubu Abdullahi Shehu Wanted (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.