Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity (22910 Views)

$4 Million Bribe: SNM Accuses Obiano, Calls For Yakubu Mamoud's Sack / Uche Mefor Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Being In Control Of Unknown Gunmen / ICC To Investigate Nigerian Security Agencies Over "Crimes Against Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Emma15678: 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Your mom and pop, yourself and your generation are all crude savages!
Keep wailing, you're now bashed. You went through my posts, very silly of you I don't reveal confidential data on Nairaland or any other public platform. As I said IPOB CANNIBALS always resort to assault verbally or physically if possible when defeated. This why UN cannot give you a hearing.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by UnabashedIPOB: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
Emma15678:

Keep wailing, you're now bashed. You went through my posts, very silly of you I don't reveal confidential data on Nairaland or any other public platform. As I said IPOB CANNIBALS always resort to assault verbally or physically if possible when defeated. This why UN cannot give you a hearing.

It seems like you are NOT that smart. I had told you many times to GO to HELL and burn to ashes. But you just do NOT seem to get it! Let me repeat it again, "GO TO HELL and BURN TO ASHES!" I hope this time that it sinks into your[b] empty thick orangutan skull[/b].
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Emma15678: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

It seems like you are NOT that smart. I had told you many times to GO to HELL and burn to ashes. But you just do NOT seem to get it! Let me repeat it again, "GO TO HELL and BURN TO ASHES!" I hope this time that it sinks into your[b] empty thick orangutan skull[/b].
I reject that in Jesus name it cannot sink inside me.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by UnabashedIPOB: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
Emma15678:

I like your act of projection. You are what you try to project onto others. You must know a lot about cannibalism as it seems to get your nature rising as you keep talking about it. Let me ask you, how does human flesh taste to you? Have you killed anyone today, you lMBECLLIC savage?
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Emma15678: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Mister go to HELL with all your LIES and DECEPTION! M0R0NS like you give Christianity a bad name.
You said what? See pot calling kettle black. What is Christianity? Can you tell me? Certainly not maybe you just heard that people are going to Church and worshipping one God he has a son called Christ and he died for all our sins. But you do not know what it means to be a Christian. What did Jesus say when he was asked if it is good for the Jews to pay tax? Go and read Romans 13:1-8 maybe after reading God will touch your heart and maybe you will come back to him. He's still willing to accept you into his kingdom only if you are repentant.
Note:
The main aim of our conversation was to see if you could defend the activities of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB which you have failed to do and also proved my prediction by resorting to insults. I am not an human rights abuser like you. I will therefore cease to respond to any nonsense you write on this thread.
END OF THREAD.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by UnabashedIPOB: 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Emma15678:

You said what? See pot calling kettle black. What is Christianity? Can you tell me? Certainly not maybe you just heard that people are going to Church and worshipping one God he has a son called Christ and he died for all our sins. But you do not know what it means to be a Christian. What did Jesus say when he was asked if it is good for the Jews to pay tax? Go and read Romans 13:1-8 maybe after reading God will touch your heart and maybe you will come back to him. He's still willing to accept you into his kingdom only if you are repentant.
Note:
The main aim of our conversation was to see if you could defend the activities of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB which you have failed to do and also proved my prediction by resorting to insults. I am not an human rights abuser like you. I will therefore cease to respond to any nonsense you write on this thread.
END OF THREAD.

What activities of MNK (Mazi Nnamdi Kanu) are there to NOT defend? Only a DUMB A$$, lMBEClL, CUNT [/b]and a downright [b]ignorant FOOL would find fault with a man who could NOT stand to watch his people being killed with careless abandon in their farms and villages and DECIDED to do something about it. Just for the statement you made about MNK, tells me that you deserve the same treatment that those TERRORIST FULANI HERDSMENT meted to those[b] innocent Igbos being slaughtered in their farms.[/b] My ONLY prayer is that the EVIL that had been visited on those innocent and helpless men, women and children be VISITED upon you and your generation.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by UnabashedIPOB: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
Emma15678:

Note:
END OF THREAD.

What activities of MNK (Mazi Nnamdi Kanu) are there to NOT defend? Only a DUMB A$$, lMBEClL, CUNT [/b]and a downright [b]ignorant FOOL would find fault with a man who could NOT stand to watch his people being killed with careless abandon in their farms and villages and DECIDED to do something about it. Just for the statement you made about MNK, tells me that you deserve the same treatment that those TERRORIST FULANI HERDSMENT meted to those[b] innocent Igbos being slaughtered in their farms.[/b] Did you or ANY of your so called governors protect the lives and properties of those hapless innocent Igbos being slaughtered? Absolutely NOT and you have the audacity to open your dirty a$$ mouth to spew garbage. My ONLY prayer is that the EVIL that had been visited on those innocent and helpless men, women and children be VISITED upon you and your generation.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by silibaba: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2022

Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Sonn(m): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Emma15678:

Sorry for the late reply. It's true that our government was a bit confused on the IPOB issue. Now let's go into the details.
Firstly Kanu is a certified terrorist. The IPOB was proscribed by the court and he refused to do what any responsible citizen should do. If I were in his shoes, I would have suspended all activities then reach for negotiations with both Federal and State governments. Rather than that Kanu was confrontational he was on the offensive end and Mr. President being a veteran of the Civil saw this as a ressurrection of BIAFRA. Having sworn to defend the Nigerian State in respect to her Constitution declared war on IPOB. The military came down on the group in hundreds many agitators were killed during the Operation Python Dance. Kanu himself escaped arrest and fled abroad hiding himself from public view.
In 2019 Kanu re-surfaced breathing propaganda against the Nigerian State, he alleged that the President was dead and has been impersonated by one Jubril from Sudan. He rained abusive words on the President calling him a rapist, terrorist and paedophile amongst others. As if that was not enough Kanu started politicizing the activities of Armed Bandits in Nigeria, he claimed they were foot soldiers of the Fulani. He then took advantage of the #EndSARS protest to wreck havoc against the Nigerian State. Police stations were burnt, officers killed and arms were looted. Luckily the protests were subdued due to imposition of curfews and military crackdowns on the protesters. But Kanu was elated at the kind of power he used during the EndSARS protests he wanted more of it. Using stolen arms, he established the ESN. This way he could wreck as much damage as he wants.
Composition of ESN
ESN was composed of dismissed soldiers, social misfits and cultists amongst others. Some innocent civilians didn't know the purpose of the ESN and we're cajoled into it.
To impress NDIGBO Kanu cracked down on innocent fulani resident in Ala Igbo. He accused all of them of banditry and killed them all. Whereas the true bandits were still in the bushes kidnapping in rural villages as usual while Kanu was attacking innocent Fulani people in well-known settlements. He then resumed assaults on security infrastructure. People were hailing him till he ran short of soft targets to attack. He and his savages now bent on civilians. Luckily Kanu is in DSS custody and undergoing trials for his heinous and babaric crimes against Humanity.
Thank you.
NMK is never a terrorist neither is IPOB a terrorist group, the FG
only declared them terrorist so they can kill innocent people at will, like i said before, these people were never violent initially and agitation is never a crime anywhere not until this government started attacking and killing it's members seeking for equal rights and justice in a country that is marginalising them, it was the inability of this government to stop FULANI HERDSMEN from slaughtering people in their homeland that brought ESN into the picture,
You see, is not everyone that can live and watch his people been killed like animals without doing anything just like PMB who has made the lives of Nigerians worthless like that of mosquitos,
Just take a look at how human lives are been taken on daily basis and some you keeps defending the government,
Too bad,
May we never have a president like PMB again in this life.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Emma15678: 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sonn:
NMK is never a terrorist neither is IPOB a terrorist group, the FG
only declared them terrorist so they can kill innocent people at will, like i said before, these people were never violent initially and agitation is never a crime anywhere not until this government started attacking and killing it's members seeking for equal rights and justice in a country that is marginalising them, it was the inability of this government to stop FULANI HERDSMEN from slaughtering people in their homeland that brought ESN into the picture,
You see, is not everyone that can live and watch his people been killed like animals without doing anything just like PMB who has made the lives of Nigerians worthless like that of mosquitos,
Just take a look at how human lives are been taken on daily basis and some you keeps defending the government,
Too bad,
May we never have a president like PMB again in this life.
Good evening brother, you are quite angry with PMB but is it true?
1. I was surprised when you capitalized the word fulani. The truth is that the Nigerian Fulani is not responsible for this.
2. Has the creation of ESN helped the security state of the S'EAST? No. Which is better then or now? Then the Fulani Herdsmen Kanu claimed to expel are they not wrecking havoc now? If you read my post earlier you would know why ESN was established. ESN has conducted no worth the while attack on muderous herdsmen instead he is attacking innocent Fulani people living in settlements but God will speak to him in the language he will understand.
3. Allegations on PMB. I want you to understand that God gave us PMB because of the calamity he foresaw. Do you think Nigeria would have survived this long under Jonathan? Where Boko Haram was advancing and taking territories.
4. Correction:
Kanu created the ESN in order to disintegrate Nigeria.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Sonn(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Emma15678:

Good evening brother, you are quite angry with PMB but is it true?
1. I was surprised when you capitalized the word fulani. The truth is that the Nigerian Fulani is not responsible for this.
2. Has the creation of ESN helped the security state of the S'EAST? No. Which is better then or now? Then the Fulani Herdsmen Kanu claimed to expel are they not wrecking havoc now? If you read my post earlier you would know why ESN was established. ESN has conducted no worth the while attack on muderous herdsmen instead he is attacking innocent Fulani people living in settlements but God will speak to him in the language he will understand.
3. Allegations on PMB. I want you to understand that God gave us PMB because of the calamity he foresaw. Do you think Nigeria would have survived this long under Jonathan? Where Boko Haram was advancing and taking territories.
4. Correction:
Kanu created the ESN in order to disintegrate Nigeria.

Okay, if truly those FULANIS attacking Nigerians are not Nigerian FULANIS and of course they are not because an APC chieftain in the person of KAWU BARAJE once told us that APC brought these FULANIS should incase they did not win 2015 election to cause distruction, they won and we're not able to part ways with them amicably, and today we are all reaping the concequences, still the government is not doing anything to stop them,
Brother, these politicians knows what to do and make Nigery better, but they prefer chasing shadows while things get worst,
The Boko Haram you mentioned earlier was created to fight Gej's government and that was why some people blocked him from purchasing weapons to fight them, and again, it was Gej that pushed Boko Haram back earlier before 2015 election, Gej was whining the war early 2015, believe you me, with the foreign aid then' he "Gej' would have done something better than what we have today.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Emma15678: 7:43am On Feb 03, 2022
Sonn:

Okay, if truly those FULANIS attacking Nigerians are not Nigerian FULANIS and of course they are not because an APC chieftain in the person of KAWU BARAJE once told us that APC brought these FULANIS should incase they did not win 2015 election to cause distruction, they won and we're not able to part ways with them amicably, and today we are all reaping the concequences, still the government is not doing anything to stop them,
Brother, these politicians knows what to do and make Nigery better, but they prefer chasing shadows while things get worst,
The Boko Haram you mentioned earlier was created to fight Gej's government and that was why some people blocked him from purchasing weapons to fight them, and again, it was Gej that pushed Boko Haram back earlier before 2015 election, Gej was whining the war early 2015, believe you me, with the foreign aid then' he "Gej' would have done something better than what we have today.
1. The GEJ government is 100% responsible for the banditry issue because he refused to protect our borders. These bandits are not less than 50000 why should Nigeria have an active military and these people would be flooding into the country. No artificial intelligence to man the borders no soldiers. Is it not a shame on GEJ, that under his administration as the C-in-C of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, more than 50000 people invaded the country and he didn't even know. What if these people were Nigeriens that are demanding us to cede sovereignity to them.
2. I once believed that but when I noticed how much it's taking our soldiers to suppress them I stopped believing it. By the way is not a shame on GEJ that under his administration as the C-in-C of the Armed Forces of Nigeria a person, Abubakar Shekau seized Federal territory and he need to call in mercenaries before they were suppressed to conduct election, if not for NA displinary practice they would have overthrown him. It required special tactics to displace Boko Haram to a guerilla fighting force.
By the way if it was so it won't be difficult for Boko Haram to end because Buhari will just command them to stop killing people.
On a lighter note,
Did you notice that suicide bombing were the back bone of Boko Haram before Buhari neutralized the bombing squad and blocked acess to explosives which made it easy to displace Boko Haram?
Have noticed that Bandits have been technically defeated they now resort to soft targets in rural areas unlike before when they attacked universities and High colleges to kidnap school children?
Glory to God. Hail the APC.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Sonn(m): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2022
Emma15678:

1. The GEJ government is 100% responsible for the banditry issue because he refused to protect our borders. These bandits are not less than 50000 why should Nigeria have an active military and these people would be flooding into the country. No artificial intelligence to man the borders no soldiers. Is it not a shame on GEJ, that under his administration as the C-in-C of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, more than 50000 people invaded the country and he didn't even know. What if these people were Nigeriens that are demanding us to cede sovereignity to them.
2. I once believed that but when I noticed how much it's taking our soldiers to suppress them I stopped believing it. By the way is not a shame on GEJ that under his administration as the C-in-C of the Armed Forces of Nigeria a person, Abubakar Shekau seized Federal territory and he need to call in mercenaries before they were suppressed to conduct election, if not for NA displinary practice they would have overthrown him. It required special tactics to displace Boko Haram to a guerilla fighting force.
By the way if it was so it won't be difficult for Boko Haram to end because Buhari will just command them to stop killing people.
On a lighter note,
Did you notice that suicide bombing were the back bone of Boko Haram before Buhari neutralized the bombing squad and blocked acess to explosives which made it easy to displace Boko Haram?
Have noticed that Bandits have been technically defeated they now resort to soft targets in rural areas unlike before when they attacked universities and High colleges to kidnap school children?
Glory to God. Hail the APC.
Haba bros?
So you believed that foreigners invaded our country under Gej even when we heard it loud and clear from the horses mouth an APC CHIEFTAIN telling us how they brought these FULANIS in prior to 2015 elections? My brother you sounds political, and to me everything is not politics, we have been playing politics with this issue of Boko Haram and it keeps destroying us,
My brother no Boko Haram is technically defeated, not one bit, what actually happened is that they changed "modus operandi' they are waxing stronger today, taken over places in the North, attacking soldiers right inside the barracks, the security is worst today that if the BOKO HARAM decides to go back to their old ways of operation' Nigeria will be wiped out, BOKO HARAM now combines business and terrorism, they kill and they kidnap, they don't just want to bomb, if they decide to go back to bombing ways' hmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmm Nigeria is finished because there's no single security today except DIVINE security, Nigeria is worst in anyway today compare to Gej days, make your research about this.
Re: SNM Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Crimes Against Humanity by Emma15678: 12:15am On Feb 04, 2022
Sonn:
Haba bros?
So you believed that foreigners invaded our country under Gej even when we heard it loud and clear from the horses mouth an APC CHIEFTAIN telling us how they brought these FULANIS in prior to 2015 elections? My brother you sounds political, and to me everything is not politics, we have been playing politics with this issue of Boko Haram and it keeps destroying us,
My brother no Boko Haram is technically defeated, not one bit, what actually happened is that they changed "modus operandi' they are waxing stronger today, taken over places in the North, attacking soldiers right inside the barracks, the security is worst today that if the BOKO HARAM decides to go back to their old ways of operation' Nigeria will be wiped out, BOKO HARAM now combines business and terrorism, they kill and they kidnap, they don't just want to bomb, if they decide to go back to bombing ways' hmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmm Nigeria is finished because there's no single security today except DIVINE security, Nigeria is worst in anyway today compare to Gej days, make your research about this.
1.Brother you got me wrong, who was the Nigerian Presido when these Fulani were imported?
2. No military suddenly changes her modus operandi, no where in the world does it happen. Before a force changes her modus operandi then something serious must have happened to them. Boko Haram may have pockets of land in Borno but they are no longer the Boko Haram they are known for. Boko Haram has resorted to attacking Christians to spark a war but we are too intelligent for that. What made Boko Haram decide to stop bombing? Is it that they suddenly grew compassion or what. Bombs were used by the Boko Haram to destabilize security formations in a target city. Bombs were the main reason why GEJ was losing the war. He didn't have the secret Buhari had. Buhari had the secret to win the war. This secret was:
Preserverance and Siege. Buhari had the knowledge of siege warfare, GEJ lacked it. That's why GEJ needed mercenaries before he could conduct the 2015 polls. Let's leave politics, PMB is GEJ's superior and GEJ knows. The Famous Operation Safe Corridor that Buhari is being crictised for was established GEJ. When he saw that he could not steer the ship to peace he started dialoguing with terrorist. That's a mistake Buhari can never make. If you surrender good and fine but Buhari will never tell you to surrender because he knows that the words of criminals are worthless. I remember when GEJ managed to get the guns sounding continuously before Boko Haram decieved him with cease fire terms that didn't exist. Bros abeg make you dey celebrate our military, the way that stopped Kanu and Igboho from disintegrating this country requires applause. Apart from that the Nigerian military ensured an African solution to the African problem. Buhari ensured the restore of the Gambia to democratic rule and guess what's next, proved to the world that Nigeria can thrive alone. Why did Boko Haram stop attacking FCT and is based only in the Rural north Eastern settlements? So they will just decide to pull back from the war front? When they have the power to win? What is stopping them from overrunning Borno? Let's not be too quick in condemning Buhari.
Word of advice: Abstain from Sahara Reporters and Gazette Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Philip Shaibu, Edo Deputy Gov Wants Court To Halt Impeachment Against Him / Petrol: N145 Per Litre Not Sustainable – NNPC / We've Lost Confidence In Results Collated & Announced By INEC - Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.