Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) (1113 Views)

I Visited MAKOKO, The Largest Floating Slum In Africa (pics, Video) / Attended My First Block Carnival Party In Brasilia,brazil,i Enjoyed It,pics-18+ / Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lago Sul is an administrative region in the Federal District of Brazil. It is located on the south side of the eastern shore of Lake Paranoá, opposite Brasília. Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek International Airport is located in the southwesternmost edge of this region. A population of 29,537 people reside in this area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sweSPCtnSJY

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/08/i-visited-lago-sulbrasiliabrazil.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
The son of the Current president bought a house in this area for 6Million reais(450 million naira)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nice dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
You would also find alot of embassies in this area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
Normal advert grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2022

1 Share

Re: I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Most houses in this area have this kind of lets call it flowers covering their house or the fence would be very high like how it is in Nigeria

Re: I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
In Brazil they love to recycle alot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lake paranoa(lago sul)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) by dawnomike(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Beautiful and Serene...

1 Like

Re: I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
dawnomike:
Beautiful and Serene...

cheesy grin grin
Re: I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) by thesicilian: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Wow. I can practically feel the freshness of the neighborhood air in my lungs.

1 Like

Re: I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) by pyyxxaro: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Chibok Phase II is still finer than this place cool
Re: I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Chibok Phase II is still finer than this place cool

Lol, this is just the outer part of lago sul, place way house day cost 450million naira, I could not walk too much because it was too sunny, I sure say you nor even watch the video
Re: I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
thesicilian:
Wow. I can practically feel the freshness of the neighborhood air in my lungs.

cheesy grin grin
Re: I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Price of some houses in the area (640million naira)

Re: I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) by Benresmy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Lago Sul is an administrative region in the Federal District of Brazil. It is located on the south side of the eastern shore of Lake Paranoá, opposite Brasília. Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek International Airport is located in the southwesternmost edge of this region. A population of 29,537 people reside in this area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sweSPCtnSJY
You're really doing a nice job walkbrazil4k... I watched ur video today, I was really very impressed with it.. Perfecto....

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/08/i-visited-lago-sulbrasiliabrazil.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: I Visited Lago Sul,one Of The Richest Neighbourhoods In Brasilia,brazil(photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=Benresmy post=109479199][/quote]

Thank you bro, I truly appreciate it grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Info From Austria,spain Or Turkey / Check Am Out, hav a laff / withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.