Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs (27228 Views)

"I Have A Year Or Less To Live": Sven-Goran Eriksson Diagnosed Of Cancer / Juventus Confirm Sarri Is Diagnosed With Pneumonia / Victor Anichebe Slams Those Who Always Go To Clubs And Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by IgOga(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

Gabonese Football Federation

Another vaccine victim. May God give people sense

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by CUMIN: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Obyangel:
Once feared and deadly striker turned vegetable. Auba, we know you will come back stronger.

He is 32. He should be planning on retirement

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by Tufunky: 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
OkoroPeugeot:
Vaccinated?
People are yet to see the correlation between the covid vaccine and cardiological issues. See healthy athletes suddenly dropping dead in the pitch and being diagnosed with heart conditions out of the blue. Did Abaumeyang not do fitness exam before the beginning of the season? And then suddenly... Well, let's keep watching.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by sylva1(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
Must be very challenging times for Auba..

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by Thebig4: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by inspectorg(m): 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Na only super eagles don qualify automatically for round 16,after playing 2 games.
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by planetx: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
The Satanic Covid vaccine strikes again. How many athletes in their prime will drop dead from cardiac arrest or started having heart problems before people wake up and see a wicked Satanic agenda at play.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by Kmf0: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
Life
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by planetx: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
IgOga:

Another vaccine victim. May God give people sense
They will never get sense until billions are dropping dead worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by authenticman(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Are they both vaccinated? I hope its not what am thinking.....

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Vaccine injury...

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by HBB1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
You all spewing rubbish as usual.

Same Covid?

I have seen it have the most unexpected effects in people.

Strokes, Myocarditis ( which Auba, Davies and some others have had), Heart attacks, Pulmonary Embolisms, Ischaemic limbs, Bowel Ischaemia, Renal Failure...
I have seen it erode someones tongue and voice box like acid.

I have since seen at least 5 Children, Under 15 years old with PIMS (PIMS-TS).

Read up PIMS!
The children end up with multi-organ failure including ballooning of the big arteries of the heart.

Many years later it might just suddenly burst.
They could be walking down the street, and they just collapse and die!

Most of these cases were in unvaccinated people.
From the first and second waves where there were no vaccines and PIMS in young (unvaccinated) Children.

Fortunately most people with Covid will be fine, but it is a very unpredictable illness, so no one can tell what will happen.

Those with myocarditis should be fine in the end, the inflammation should go after a few weeks.

If they will be back to athlete fitness is what I don't know.
We will have to wait and see.

Covid is not play o!

Like I said, most will be fine, but it is unpredictable.
I have seen enough to know so.
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by filipin: 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Vaccine @ work... When we say "Don't take the vaccine" instead of asking questions they call us conspiracy theorist. Please take note and see how many more will suffer from heart and blood related illnesses.

3 Likes

Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by Bamzyriches451: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
Get well soon auba
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by planetx: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
HBB1:
You all spewing rubbish as usual.

Same Covid?

I have seen it have the most unexpected effects in people.

Strokes, Myocarditis ( which Auba, Davies and some others have had), Heart attacks, Pulmonary Embolisms, Ischaemic limbs, Bowel Ischaemia, Renal Failure...
I have seen it erode someones tongue and voice box like acid.

I have since seen at least 5 Children, Under 15 years old with PIMS (PIMS-TS).

Read up PIMS!
The children end up with multi-organ failure including ballooning of the big arteries of the heart.

Many years later it might just suddenly burst.
They could be walking down the street, and they just collapse and die!

Most of these cases were in unvaccinated people.
From the first and second waves where there were no vaccines and PIMS in young (unvaccinated) Children.

Fortunately most people with Covid will be fine, but it is a very unpredictable illness, so no one can tell what will happen.

Those with myocarditis should be fine in the end, the inflammation should go after a few weeks.

If they will be back to athlete fitness is what I don't know.
We will have to wait and see.

Covid is not play o!

Like I said, most will be fine, but it is unpredictable.
I have seen enough to know so.

You must be a shill for big pharma, why weren't the athletes dropping dead and having myocarditis in 2020 before the introduction of the vaccines.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by HBB1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
planetx:
You must be a shill for big pharma, why weren't the athletes dropping dead and having myocarditis in 2020 before the introduction of the vaccines.

Whats my business with big pharma.

Any virus can cause myocarditis, FYI?

Ordinary Common Cold, or measles can.
So?

These common everyday viruses can also cause encephalitis, pancreatitis, liver problems, neurological problems like Guillain Barre, infertility...
Although they are rare.
If Nigeria only treats Malaria and Typhoid does not mean things are not happening.

Covid is only worse.

However in most cases it goes after a few weeks and you just get Ibuprofen or other NSAIDs for it ( which is what these footballers will get).

How many footballers have dropped dead?

In 2020, people did not know what to look out for.
Covid was new and was not understood, now Doctors know better.

To be vaccinated is by choice.
I am in no way advocating for it.
I have however seen the disease have less severe effects on the general populace (in the country where I live) since they embraced vaccinations.

Vaccines could also have side effects.
(Although it seems to have helped way more than cause harm).

I have seen the worst of Covid.
I have seen 4 brothers aged 40s-50s die.
2nd wave particularly was like a war zone.

Like I said most people will be fine.
You cannot however predict what will happen.

If you are hell-bent on believing conspiracies, fine.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by Adakintroy: 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
They may have paid those coaches off. No one cares about cup of nation's. Expecially when you know you not getting pass second round. It's a waste. Pay off the coaches and go back to your club. The club will welcome that.
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by yusluvad(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Amen cool cool
paulolee:
auba sent to wich club?? d same club wey bin pursue am go AFCON n regain his form, instead e branch dubai go flex n contact covid n now him own country don follow sideline am based on heart condition..
its good dey are sent to clubs side dt av proper medical amenities to control n take Care of them than staying in Cameroon without playing..
it seems Nigeria is among d lucky countries dt are allergic to covid n I pray d allergy continues till we lift d cup..
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
My own question is this:

WAS HE FULLY VACCINATED?

I'm not sure someone will play in the EPL without having had the jabs.

So, if, as I suspect, he and his teammate are vaccinated, where did the covid come from?

Mmmmmmmmm?

Yet our Naija gommant wan force us take vaccine.
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by mrnelsono(m): 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
The gods are angry...
Make them go ask ogun wetin them do
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
HBB1:

So?

These common everyday viruses can also cause encephalitis, pancreatitis, liver problems, neurological problems like Guillain Barre, infertility...
Although they are rare.
If Nigeria only treats Malaria and Typhoid does not mean things are not happening.

Covid is only worse.

However in most cases it goes after a few weeks and you just get Ibuprofen or other NSAIDs for it ( which is what these footballers will get).

I have however seen the disease have less severe effects on the general populace (in the country where I live) since they embraced vaccinations.

Forget conspiracies first...

Is Aubameyang unvaccinated?

I am, and I've been travelling upandan since last year (hustling within and outside Nigeria). All I do is use my face mask (seriously, I don't joke with face masks) and all my tests come out negative, with all the flights I took last year.

If these guys are vaccinated, where did the covid come from?

Can the vaccine do anything?
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by henrygold100: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
MarveworldG:
His services not needed home and away.

As you own your home this year, do not forget to contact us for your interior designs.
We POP, Gypsum ceiling, wall designs, luxury finishing and all kind of interior designs. Check our threads for contact
which side u base
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by whippersnapper(m): 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
bestpunterever:
imagine, these are their best players
na small country oh. Just add two states in Nigeria.
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by HBB1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Forget conspiracies first...

Is Aubameyang unvaccinated?

I am, and I've been travelling upandan since last year (hustling within and outside Nigeria). All I do is use my face mask (seriously, I don't joke with face masks) and all my tests come out negative, with all the flights I took last year.

If these guys are vaccinated, where did the covid come from?

Can the vaccine do anything?

Vaccines only help to prevent severe illnessess.
Does not mean they won't still get it.

It just sensitizes the body to it.
Thereafter the body is able to mount an appropriate immune response, when they finally get it.

Masks help, but are not 100%
If they were, most people working in Hospitals today wouldn't have had Covid.

Most have had Covid!

Negative results don't mean you have not had it.
You might have had it or not.

I don't know if Auba is vaccinated or not.
Like I said, I am not promoting vaccines, neither am I against it.
You make your own decisions.

Covid however is no joke.
You can't tell what will happen.

This week, I saw a 15 year old boy that had a STROKE from Covid.

A 15 year old!

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by uunwanaobong3: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Effect of killer vaccine which the world leaders are conspiring to forcefully inject us with..... I pity those who have taken in this poison into their body..... I pity what will happen to them in 5 to 20 years time
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by uunwanaobong3: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
HBB1:

So?

Although they are rare.

Covid is only worse.

It is not any virus......

Heart disease was not one of the symptom of COVID before vaccine?

It was after introduction of vaccine that we begin to hear of heart disease

Modena and Pfizer have clearly stated that heart disease is one of the side effect of their vaccine....go and check their site.

So it is clear that these heart diseases are symptom of vaccine and not covid as the media will have you believe.

Know what you put inside your body.....
If you die from it tomorrow, government that forced you to take it, will not pay your family compensation for your lose.... Be warn
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by Idrisk19(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Quick recovery. My striker
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by Idrisk19(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Quick recovery. My striker
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by HBB1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

It is not any virus......

Heart disease was not one of the symptom of COVID before vaccine?

It was after introduction of vaccine that we begin to hear of heart disease

Modena and Pfizer have clearly stated that heart disease is one of the side effect of their vaccine....go and check their site.

So it is clear that these heart diseases are symptom of vaccine and not covid as the media will have you believe.

Know what you put inside your body.....
If you die from it tomorrow, government that forced you to take it, will not pay your family compensation for your lose.... Be warn

Heart disease was not one of the symptoms?

So what were (are) the symptoms of Covid?

You must be a Doctor of sorts?
Possibly a Cardiologist.

How many have you treated so far?
Pray tell.
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by planetx: 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
I pity you by now if you don't know the vaccines were created for mass depopulation of the world. Their is damning evidence out there now that they have put organ failure chemicals including potassium chloride used in lethal injections for death row prisoners in that death shot from satan.
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by bestpunterever: 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
whippersnapper:
na small country oh. Just add two states in Nigeria.
lol
Re: AFCON: Aubameyang, Lemina diagnosed with heart lesions, sent back to clubs by MarveworldG: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
henrygold100:
which side u base

Lagos and Rivers state.

We can work anywhere in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Rules Of Football When We Were Kids / Zlatan Considers Himself Equal To Ronaldo & Messi As The Best In The World / Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.