Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Why God Is Not Answering My Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Is Not Answering My Prayers (164 Views)

Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? / Why Are My Prayers Not Answered?? / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why God Is Not Answering My Prayers by Trillionempire: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Why Your Prayer Might Not Be Answered
- Samson Adelani

Jeremiah 32:27

I am God of all flesh is there anything too hard for me to do 

In Jeremiah 33:3 He says,Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not

God is still answering prayers and showing mercy and compassion to mankind. Testimonies in the Bible and His acts of miracles in various churches around the world attests to the fact that God is still answering prayers. If your prayers are not being answered,please be inspired and wait more on God to thrash out your issues.This is not the time to develop cold feet and throw in the towel.

I am privileged to lead you into this series of faith and spiritual awakening.It is my prayer that a new you shall emerge and your miracles shall be delivered to you as we expound Why God is not answering your prayers.

1. Why God Is Not Answering Your Prayers : Are my requests aligned with the will of God?

JMS 4:3

You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.

The reason your prayer is not answered is because your request is at odd with God's will. It does not matter how dead serious you are about the prayer. God won't act outside His will.

1 JH 5:14
Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.

You need to know what the will of God is per time if you want to enjoy relationship with Him. It is not the time to get heady and be questioning the Christian faith if God exist or not. Of course atheist and other unbelievers are there to offer you quick opinions so that you can deny your faith.This is crucial to why God is not answering your prayers.

2. Why God Is Not Answering Your Prayers :The Time Is Wrong.

if the timing of your request is wrong,God won't answer. Though your request is aligned with His will,but the factor of time will bring delay.

Eccle 3:1
To everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven

You can't understand your life more than God.He knows what fits you per time. So you have to wait till you are matured for the blessing you are craving for.

The episode of Marriage in the Canaan of Galilee underscores how important time is relevant, and related to the will of God in our lives.
It was a big marriage in town.Jesus Christ himself was there with His mother. Suddenly the wine was finished and nothing to give to the guests. Humanly this is a big crisis and shame. Of course the news would be on the media and everywhere.
If you found yourself in the midst of this what would you do? Are you not going to start throwing insults at God? Are you not going to think of suicide because of the shame? Won't you seek help from other gods and deny the faith?

Even when the mother of Christ went to Him,"He said my time has not come...

He saw the problem how the bride n bridegroom and other relatives were concerned trying to fix the issue.Just like He's seeing you in your present predicament now.

Eccle 3:11

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time.......

Folks, time is a factor and is correspondence to every act of God in your life.

Surely in the nick of time in the midst of shortage of wine and the ensuing national and international shame,Christ gave them the best of wine enough for the gathering.

Jh 2:1-11

On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there. Now both Jesus and His disciples were invited to the wedding. And when they ran out of wine, the mother of Jesus said to Him, “They have no wine.”

Jesus said to her, “Woman, what does your concern have to do with Me? My hour has not yet come.”

His mother said to the servants, “Whatever He says to you, do it.”

Now there were set there six waterpots of stone, according to the manner of purification of the Jews, containing twenty or thirty gallons apiece. Jesus said to them, “Fill the waterpots with water.” And they filled them up to the brim. And He said to them, “Draw some out now, and take it to the master of the feast.” And they took it. When the master of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and did not know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew), the master of the feast called the bridegroom. And he said to him, “Every man at the beginning sets out the good wine, and when the guests have well drunk, then the inferior. You have kept the good wine until now!”

This beginning of signs Jesus did in Cana of Galilee, and manifested His glory; and His disciples believed in Him.

Won't you rather wait on God for your time. God cares for you and when you are due you won't be denied.Please understand that delay is not denial.Time is definitely significant to Why God is not  answering your prayers.

Gal 4:4

And when the fullness of time came.......

Read the concluding part of this piece here.

https://mysupertips.com/2023/05/10/why-your-prayers-might-not-be-answered/

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Satanic Yoke And Prophetic Prayers (Tap into it) / Before You Sleep,meditate And Pray With This... / Flee Sexual Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.