Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Lady Take Off Her Dress In Public Because She Accidentally Got Her Dress Stuck M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Take Off Her Dress In Public Because She Accidentally Got Her Dress Stuck M (4596 Views)

Fans Blast Tacha After She Accidentally Flashes Undies While Climbing Bed (photo / Tiwa Savage Flaunts The Flower Smallgod Got Her (Photo) / Lady Take Injection To Grow A Bigger Ass But Got A Shocking Result! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Take Off Her Dress In Public Because She Accidentally Got Her Dress Stuck M by Laspp: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Lady Take Off Her Dress In Public Because She Accidentally Got Her Dress Stuck M by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
what else could she had done?!?! carry her bike home or what?!?!? that was THE only solution...

1 Like

Re: Lady Take Off Her Dress In Public Because She Accidentally Got Her Dress Stuck M by Skyfornia(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
A gentleman indeed, was waiting to see if he could ask for the ladies number...but he didn't.

If na naija guy, he will think he has done one big great thing that deserve accolades. He will want the lady to pay him back in kind. World people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Take Off Her Dress In Public Because She Accidentally Got Her Dress Stuck M by ITbomb(m): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
Skyfornia:
A gentleman indeed, was waiting to see if he could ask for the ladies number...but he didn't.

If na naija guy, he will think he has done one big great thing that deserve accolades. He will want the lady to pay him back in kind. World people!
Yeah, Team World

Nansense
Re: Lady Take Off Her Dress In Public Because She Accidentally Got Her Dress Stuck M by Dankovich1: 2:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Skyfornia:

So he not asking for the girls number makes him a gentleman? Because I can't relate to that.
All you can do is to appreciate the guy for being kind enough to help find solution to the girls situation even when other concerned individuals left.

Rating his gentleness because of he not asking for number is something else all together.
Re: Lady Take Off Her Dress In Public Because She Accidentally Got Her Dress Stuck M by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:27am On Jan 18, 2022
If na u nko ?!

Who no dey bath naked

She's not even naked sef, she's still having on her swim suit throughout the hullabaloo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Take Off Her Dress In Public Because She Accidentally Got Her Dress Stuck M by frfrank(m): 3:36am On Jan 18, 2022
The man handled it professionally.

Register for Face Of Topklass Season 2 and set yourself on a path to winning MILLIONS�for your dreams❣️ See link below �⬇️

Re: Lady Take Off Her Dress In Public Because She Accidentally Got Her Dress Stuck M by DesChyko: 6:45am On Jan 18, 2022
Even without the skirt/wrap, she seemed better dressed than one of the ladies that went past.
Re: Lady Take Off Her Dress In Public Because She Accidentally Got Her Dress Stuck M by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 18, 2022
What a kind man. A Perfect gentleman

What she's wearing underneath isn't so bad. It looks like they were at a beach or near one.

1 Like

Re: Lady Take Off Her Dress In Public Because She Accidentally Got Her Dress Stuck M by frugal(m): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2022
Skyfornia:

There's nothing wrong in connecting afterwards. That little scene right there was a great bonding experience for two people who didn't know each other before. Crazy, right? I've had a similar experience, I didn't ask for number tho, but the lady came back to get mine grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Take Off Her Dress In Public Because She Accidentally Got Her Dress Stuck M by Desultan(m): 9:04am On Jan 18, 2022
[quote author=frugal post=109466029]

There's nothing wrong in connecting afterwards. That little scene right there was a great bonding experience for two people who didn't know each other before. Crazy, right? I've had a similar experience, I didn't ask for number tho, but the lady came back to get mine ;

I no be gentle man like that! I be Africa man original
Re: Lady Take Off Her Dress In Public Because She Accidentally Got Her Dress Stuck M by juman(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2022
One can't call that taking off her clothe.
She just like wrapped the clothe round her waist before.
Re: Lady Take Off Her Dress In Public Because She Accidentally Got Her Dress Stuck M by shadrach77: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2022
juman:
One can't call that taking off her clothe.
She just like wrapped the clothe round her waist before.
The poster obviously used the title ad as a click bait. But the lady isn't wise oh. Who wears a dress while cycling?

Then she still tried wearing it again after the whole debacle. What's stops her from riding home without wearing the dress?

Another observation. Men don suffer. See how people were falling over themselves to help her. Were it to be a man many of those "good samaritans" would have simply walked past
Re: Lady Take Off Her Dress In Public Because She Accidentally Got Her Dress Stuck M by Leun: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Skyfornia:

You obviously didn't not finish watching the video cos you would have seen him pressing his phone presumably collecting her number.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe & Her Kids Cover Motherhood In Style Magazine / 5 Months To Live ? Tonto Dikeh Shares Strong Message From Hospital Bed / Fans Took On Actress Halima Abubakar Over A Lesbian Photo Of Herself She Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.