Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) (38755 Views)

Protest Marches In Italy To Demand Justice For Nigerian Man Beaten To Death(pix) / Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway / Okoh Enejor: Kidnapped Benue Businessman Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Night of Horrors... that hotel should have been sealed already
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by blackaxe78: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Never go to the niche you started if your ever get to make it in life!

Hate lives there!

Most successful people get killed in their very own town.

Rule 1

Those that disobeyed this fact are no longer breathing

2 Likes

Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by silavas: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
SO sad
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by seborrhic: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
It's always the cousins seeing murder.
We should also bear it in mind that many hotels are just unlucky to harbour Hotel guests with underlying health issues.
Many of them are innocent of charges of murdering their guests for ritual purposes.
The neck and lap injuries could be from the handlers that were carrying him to the morgue or the morgue attendants themselves when moving him,not necessarily from any homicidal act.

1 Like

Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by lebete3000: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
onthehill:
Family and friends are demanding answers after a businessman was found dead in a hotel in Anambra state, IGBERETV reports.

Azubuike, a materials merchant better known as Zubby More, spent the festive period in his hometown with his relatives.

On January 13 2022, he attended an event around Amichi and decided to lodge in a hotel there rather than return home as it was late.

He was reportedly found dead the following morning and the management of the hotel allegedly took him to the morgue without informing his family, a friend named Nnaemeka Ikerionwu alleged on Facebook.

When his family didn't hear from him the following day, they began making enquiries and were told that the father-of-two died in his hotel room and has been taken to a morgue.

When his family visited the morgue, it was alleged that Zubby had injuries on his neck and thighs.

Friends of the deceased are seeking justice and have called on the Anambra State Police Command to investigate Zubby's death.

Nnaemeka Ikerionwu wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4709017455859630&id=100002542657729

https://igberetvnews.com/1412434/family-demand-justice-anambra-businessman-found-dead-hotel-room-photos/

So many foolishness in a country that prides itself in being "sharpguys" and the giant of Africa.

How would you take a corpse to the morgue without informing the police? How would the morgue even accept it without a police report?

The more I try to stay in this shithole, the more the shithole keeps slapping fresh shit on my face telling me to GTFO.

3 Likes

Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by Bigboy911: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Let it not be that local Afonja skull miners have successfully find a way to East to harvest human parts
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by WillyDave: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
Afonja don hop trailer reach Onitsha go kill Nwafor inside hotel.

The Most Wicked Tribe in the World don go harvest testicles for Onitsha as human parts don scarce for Osogbo.

What this tribe cannot mine does not exist.

Somebody just died. A young man like you. Father of two and you can't think of anything to write than this. Most of you are not sensitive at all. You don't play with situations like this because it can also happen to you. If that young man is related to you, will you type that rubbish. Grow up pls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
Beejayy20:

nyamiri and wickedness are 5&6
very useless people
spit on all osu people

Loo at who is talking. An uncircumcised, lazy a$$, mutha fvcking FOOL is ranting!
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
Make dem they install cameras in hotels joor. All the happenings in the hotels are worrisome. This is to save some hotel managements - who are innocent.
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by rastaLivity: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
michlins:
Nigerians should learn to leave crime scene the way they met it. They probably moved him quickly to leave room for another customer to lodge. Right now, they will be emersed in an investigation that might keep the hotel locked up for months to come
NPF does not investigate crime scene. Can they even extract DNA samples? grin

1 Like

Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yet another one. If not for banditry the north would beat the south on so many peaceful fronts. Brother killing brother in the south, father defiling daughter, human rituals, human meat consumption with relish, sit at home, tinubu vawulense everywhere,. Everywhere is red in the south

1 Like

Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
The East is not safe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
To lodge for hotel na wahala now
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by hotseat: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
The wanton brutal and inhuman killings taking place for quite some time now makes me to wonder how we finally lost our humanity.

Nigerians that used to see human life as sacred now see their fellow human beings as fair game to be killed without the slightest remorse.

Where did we get it wrong?
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by Semaj77(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
michlins:
Nigerians should learn to leave crime scene the way they met it. They probably moved him quickly to leave room for another customer to lodge. Right now, they will be emersed in an investigation that might keep the hotel locked up for months to come

So you think with this kind of problem it is how to lodge a new customer that will be utmost priority for the hotel
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by Muna4real549: 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum
Gentino12: I have always said that they need it

Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by Realzikkist(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Beejayy20:
nyamiri and wickedness are 5&6 very useless people spit on all osu people
u well so
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Beejayy20:

very useless people
spit on all osu people

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by Bigchristo: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
ivolt:
The hotel owner didn't learn from Ife case.
Moving a dead body for whatever reason is very risky. Before you know it, the story will start
trending and online mob will start accusing the owner of murder without evidence.

lets think like a reasonable people here, let’s assume you own a hotel or managing a hotel you were informed about such incident, what will be your first impression? Any reasonable management of a business should first call the police if they’re totally clean without hiding anything, so the online mob should not speak up again? I wonder how you jump into such conclusions...if I am the commissioner of police in that state the hotel will be sealed and the owner will be charged to court for trying to obstruct justice.
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by LegalOpinion: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
i am certain the hotel called the police before his body was transfered to the morgue....

Seems you know more about this case.
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by pedel: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
WillyDave:

Somebody just died. A young man like you. Father of two and you can't think of anything to write than this. Most of you are not sensitive at all. You don't play with situations like this because it can also happen to you. If that young man is related to you, will you type that rubbish. Grow up pls.

This country is full of unfortunate people.
They lack empathy and totally insensitive to the pains of others.
Very few Nigerians has the capability to think critically.
Thanks for speaking sense to the dingbat.
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by LegalOpinion: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Hotels are becoming Ritualists Den.

Please if you must book a hotel, Lodge in reputable Standard Hotels.

Budget hotels are not worth the risk

Most of the hotels are now the haven for yahoo boys and rutualists.

Recently, I lodged in a hotel and around 2am someone kept knocking at my door.

Before I went in, I already saw about 30 Yahoo boys hanging around the hotel and they occupied most of the rooms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by luckyfarms448: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
I just joined the forum and already addicted to it
wman40: I have always said that they need it

Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by luckyfarms448: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
I found out that it's the only site where you see the largest concentrations of Ghanaians online
ABDULGHAFF38: I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder

Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by adecz: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
⏩Lodging alone in any hotel
in Nigeria now is too risky..

⏩But I hope say, no be person wife
Or proposed wife him carry go lodge
for Hotel & the owners come track
am down..❌❌

Amakas no dey take kpekus matters
lightly at all at all☺️☺️
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
Beejayy20:

very useless people
spit on all osu people
Lol! And you are useful, abi? Mentally deranged frustrated compound fool. It is you and your generation that are very useless, animal in human skin.
If not that your madness is incurable now that you have entered the market place,you should be in a mental home.
What did the unfortunate demise of a man got to do with the entire tribe he comes from.
So many on this forum are in serious need of chain and padlock.
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Naijanascam:

You just sounded stupid, disappointed and heartbroken because the skull is intact......

Skull mining legends
Don't mind the stupid, frustrated slowpoke.So many on this forum are in serious need of chain and padlock.

1 Like

Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by Aarenaija: 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hotels are no longer safe in Nigeria o. Just like Timothy Adegoke murder case exactly, injury to the neck and thigh.
When you lodge in Hotels please be watchful ooooo
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by Prisco4luv(m): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by nick50(m): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Maybe he carry olosho enter and d olosho kill am run away ...my gender should avoid the other gender this new year

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22-year-old Girl Snatches Facebook Lover Car At Gun Point / Police Releases Statement On Man Who Was Shot By SARS In Ojota (Photo) / Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.