Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) (38835 Views)

Protest Marches In Italy To Demand Justice For Nigerian Man Beaten To Death(pix) / Anambra Businessman, Chief Gab Ofoma Shot and Killed On The Highway / Okoh Enejor: Kidnapped Benue Businessman Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
onthehill:
Family and friends are demanding answers after a businessman was found dead in a hotel in Anambra state, IGBERETV reports.

Azubuike, a materials merchant better known as Zubby More, spent the festive period in his hometown with his relatives.

On January 13 2022, he attended an event around Amichi and decided to lodge in a hotel there rather than return home as it was late.

He was reportedly found dead the following morning and the management of the hotel allegedly took him to the morgue without informing his family, a friend named Nnaemeka Ikerionwu alleged on Facebook.

When his family didn't hear from him the following day, they began making enquiries and were told that the father-of-two died in his hotel room and has been taken to a morgue.

When his family visited the morgue, it was alleged that Zubby had injuries on his neck and thighs.

Friends of the deceased are seeking justice and have called on the Anambra State Police Command to investigate Zubby's death.

Nnaemeka Ikerionwu wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4709017455859630&id=100002542657729

https://igberetvnews.com/1412434/family-demand-justice-anambra-businessman-found-dead-hotel-room-photos/
Hope e no carry ugm woman.
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by matm: 12:08am On Jan 18, 2022
On checking in in any hotel,pls call your relations and infirm them giving them detailed account of the hotel.
Ritualists also lodge in hotels And hotel attendants might compromise with them.Remembwr they have spare key of ur so called hotel room. Nothing is impossible in Nigeria nowadays
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by Billygee2u: 12:37am On Jan 18, 2022
dasparrow:
Why do we keep hearing stories of people who died in a hotel? I guess hotels are not safe in Nigeria too. Na wa! And the deceased was a young man too. How unfortunate. I hope more investigation is done to uncover the people behind his mysterious death.
The issue of hostage,forcing the man to transfer his money to them,shouldn't be rule out .
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 12:43am On Jan 18, 2022
So, it has now become a nightmare to lodge in a hotel...
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by Bankalert(m): 12:56am On Jan 18, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

One just snaps photographs and video, then call the Police.

Any attempt to tamper with the corpse can lead to serious trouble.

Hotel business! Anything can go wrong when least expected. I know of rumours of least 2 highbrow hotels that people died in there and they managed to cover it up.

The victims are usually female... maybe their partners got rough during sex.

I know one University lecturer who banged a lady to death. "Respectable" man ooo. The money wey the guy pay to bury the case with Police and Deceased's Family no be here.
experts in the house how do you bang a woman to death even using drugs as a man...
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Bankalert:
experts in the house how do you bang a woman to death even using drugs as a man...

A lot of people are into sadomasochism.

Maybe the girls were choked or rough handled.
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by depure(m): 2:40am On Jan 18, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Hotel business! Anything can go wrong when least expected. I know of rumours of least 2 highbrow hotels that people died in there and they managed to cover it up.

I know one University lecturer who banged a lady to death. "Respectable" man ooo. The money wey the guy pay to bury the case with Police and Deceased's Family no be here.
It's not all story you bring online
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by kaymart: 3:31am On Jan 18, 2022
lebete3000:

So many foolishness in a country that prides itself in being "sharpguys" and the giant of Africa.

How would you take a corpse to the morgue without informing the police? How would the morgue even accept it without a police report?

The more I try to stay in this shithole, the more the shithole keeps slapping fresh shit on my face telling me to GTFO.
Same here
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by Femiwilli: 4:17am On Jan 18, 2022
Naijanascam:

You just sounded stupid, disappointed and heartbroken because the skull is intact......

Skull mining legends
He is an almajiri

1 Like

Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by Osiris12: 4:58am On Jan 18, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

can a girl actually die during banging?

I go dey take am easy be dat. I think say all these stop, stop, stop it, na play o
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by juman(m): 5:01am On Jan 18, 2022
Oh unfortunate.
Mean that many hotel owners are ritualists.
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by caprini1: 5:29am On Jan 18, 2022
TallPck1:
The hotel and the nearest police station have cases to answer.

Why no proper investigation. Well this is Nigeria Justice is the hard when you don’t have enough money and connections.

RIP young man!

Avoid end time hotels
Most police stations in that axis has just been rebuilt after the mayhems of endsars and most of them are empty.
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 5:33am On Jan 18, 2022
Igbos are killing themselves for reasons i cant grasp
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 6:42am On Jan 18, 2022
Rest in peace brother zubby

My indigbo brothers ,Is this how we are going to rule our biafra Republican?

Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by Cikoloko(m): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2022
Same thing happened to my elder brother on 14th of December night police later called on 15th evening after we couldn't reach him all day and they told us he was found dead in the hotel room and was already taken to d mortuary
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by Temi2468: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Hotels are becoming Ritualists Den.

Please if you must book a hotel, Lodge in reputable Standard Hotels.

Budget hotels are not worth the risk

While you are right, even some standard hotel business owners too, only God will keep us from their evil. Some of them are occultic and require blood to renew their covenant yearly. Don't let the "standard" make you think evil cannot happen there. Many of those elites too have blood on their hands and building standard hotels is only an avenue for them to use it for rituals to renew their demonic covenant, although the frequency may not be much like the mushroom hotel types. Was Hilton not a standard hotel? Let's just pray for God's leading. Evil happens in nice and standard buildings too. But, they are still safer in comparison. Once again, let us be led by God. I believe in prayers and discerning.
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by obicoself(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2022
[quote cry cry author=michlins post=109452622]Nigerians should learn to leave crime scene the way they met it. They probably moved him quickly to leave room for another customer to lodge. Right now, they will be emersed in an investigation that might keep the hotel locked up for months to come[/quote]
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by vanijotd(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2022
BMX started during the mid 1970s in the United States when kids started hustling their bikes on soil tracks in southern California, roused by the motocross stars of the time. The size and accessibility BMX Worlds live stream of the Schwinn Sting Ray and other wheelie bicycles settled on them the regular bicycle of decision for these races, since they were effectively modified for better taking care of and execution. BMX dashing was a peculiarity by the mid 1970s.
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by UncletC: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
i am certain the hotel called the police before his body was transferred to the morgue....
always read before you comment.
What are you certain of when the article had it that they never consulted the police
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
UncletC:
always read before you comment.
What are you certain of when the article had it that they never consulted the police

AGAIN... i am certain the police were called before the deceased was transferred to the morgue.
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
I know this guy,how come his dead
Re: Family Demand Justice For Anambra Businessman Found Dead In Hotel Room (Photos) by chimezie5: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) / How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante / "I Lost My Virginity Through Rape" – Foluke Daramola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.