Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Real Tired - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Real Tired (556 Views)

What A Day ! Real Tired / Do Women Get Tired Of Making Love With Their Husband And Vice Versa. / Tired Of Eating Rice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Tired by LiberatedGirl: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
What a Day ! I'm real Tired. It's a good type of tired I never push myself to breaking point. It's 18:57 and I'm on the tiled floor on a mat. I don't sleep in my bedroom my bed is full of clothes and bags. I sleep in the living room on a mat. I like the hard floor I think beds are too lumpy. " o this bed is lumpy, I'll join you on the floor ". " Tonight is your night Bro, Tonight is your night Bro " What film is that ? It's from the 80s and I was not yet born. I'm a late 90s Child.

2 Likes

Re: Real Tired by RedboneSmith(m): 6:41am On Jan 18, 2022
Re: Real Tired by LiberatedGirl: 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
RedboneSmith:
https://www.nairaland.com/diaries

Let me guess you were once a patient there. I see they couldn't cure you. You're all over my Threads like a Mentally ill SIMP. And you're so mentally ill you think you are some smart person. You are heavily Deluded, Derailed and Daft . I've seen your type a clown of the Nigerian Society. You belong in a Zoo. No Wonder Yaba Psychiatry Could not Cure you. All over my thread and Constantly watching everything I do. Jobless Lowlife who thinks he is a highlife. Sucking the xxxx if his fellow men to get ahead in life.
Re: Real Tired by RedboneSmith(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
LiberatedGirl:

Let me guess you were once a patient there. I see they couldn't cure you. You're all over my Threads like a Mentally ill SIMP. And you're so mentally ill you think you are some smart person. You are heavily Deluded, Derailed and Daft . I've seen your type a clown of the Nigerian Society. You belong in a Zoo. No Wonder Yaba Psychiatry Could not Cure you. All over my thread and Constantly watching everything I do. Jobless Lowlife who thinks he is a highlife. Sucking the xxxx if his fellow men to get ahead in life.

I'm not all over your thread, that's just you flattering yourself. I can count the number of comments I have left on your myriads of threads on one hand.

I hope you get the help you need. (And this is not me trolling you; I genuinely hope you get some much needed help.)
Re: Real Tired by LiberatedGirl: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=RedboneSmith post=109514229]

I'm not all over your thread, that's just you flattering yourself. I can count the number of comments I have left on your myriads of threads on one hand.

I hope you get the help you need. (And this is not me trolling you; I genuinely hope you get some much needed help.) [/quote

Lunatic who joined Nairaland I'm 2013 but has only Created 4 Threads. You need to see a Psychiatrist to work on your self confidence or you lack the brain cells to create anything. I'll go for the latter. You've Commented over a 1,000 times to other people's Thread. Weakling...... Follow Follow.
Re: Real Tired by RedboneSmith(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
You couldn't even use the 'Quote' button correctly. Go take your meds. The one you took in the morning is wearing off.
Re: Real Tired by LiberatedGirl: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
RedboneSmith:
You couldn't even use the 'Quote' button correctly. Go take your meds. The one you took in the morning is wearing off.

Get Lost You Lowlife. Why must you be all over my Thread. You never marry ? I can never Comment to any of the Nonsense you post on Nairaland. Youre Too Small for me. Get a brain and I still will not Comment. It's All About Me. All I see is me and my handful of friends. I'll never read your garbage and 99.999 percent of Nairalanders posts.
Re: Real Tired by RedboneSmith(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
LiberatedGirl:

Get Lost You Lowlife. Why must you be all over my Thread. You never marry ? I can never Comment to any of the Nonsense you post on Nairaland. Your Too Small for me. Get a brain and I still will not Comment. It's All About Me.

Ah, you quoted correctly this time! Good job, little buddy! grin
Re: Real Tired by LiberatedGirl: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
RedboneSmith:

Ah, you quoted correctly this time! Good job, little buddy! grin

The Parasite that cannot Walk Away. In my thread Because ITS life depends on it.
Re: Real Tired by Baddest0007: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2022
RedboneSmith:

You belong in a Psychiatric Ward. Mad Man
Re: Real Tired by LiberatedMe: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
LiberatedGirl:
What a Day ! I'm real Tired. It's a good type of tired I never push myself to breaking point. It's 18:57 and I'm on the tiled floor on a mat. I don't sleep in my bedroom my bed is full of clothes and bags. I sleep in the living room on a mat. I like the hard floor I think beds are too lumpy. " o this bed is lumpy, I'll join you on the floor ". " Tonight is your night Bro, Tonight is your night Bro " What film is that ? It's from the 80s and I was not yet born. I'm a late 90s Child.

This Is So Easy..... It's Twins by Arnold Schwarzenegger And Danny Devito. When Do I Collect My Prize ?

(1) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo Announces His Wedding Date To Kano Princess / Erin-Ile In Kwara State / The Resurgence Of Mgbedike Masquerade - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.