Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth (996 Views)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / 12 Bayelsa Women Who 'Used Juju To Stop Road Construction' Land In Court / Caretaker Uses Snake Juju To Kill His Friend's Daughter, Runs (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by HonestFriend: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
I have been hearing about how young people dive into doing ritual these day all in the name of making money. I want to share with you a story that makes me believe that ritual is nothing but a myth.

When I was I secondary school SS2 to be precised, my school mother told us something about her neighbor's daughter.. According to her the girl was very dull in class, she cannot read and comprehend what she read n she was in jss3

The mother is always ashamed of her because she could hardly read this "it, at, on". I mean she is be confirm olodo.

The mother took her to a native doctor who prepared concussion for her to drink, after drinking it her situation didn't change infact it became worse.

So one day someone told the mother what to do... The mother then went to buy something and mix it together, she told her that if she leak it that she will be intelligent. So the moment she tasted it, it was sweet so she always leak it.. But the mother told her that the moment she leak it that she must always be reading her books..

Na so this girl take turn from dummy to best student. She was outstanding in ss1 third term Wen she got to ss3 the mother then told her that she became intelligent because she is always reading her books because what she always give her to eat is grinded groundnut n sugar

Another reason is that in 2013 a friend of mine she is a lady, she was doing her Industrial Attachment IT in a business center with over 6staffs... One day a deaf n dumb guy came to buy a phone, but the price of the phone was much higher than the amount the guy was having, the phone was 20k, while the guy was having 15k, But the staff who attend to the guy then took the guy's 15k plus the guy's phone and gave the brand new phone. Now the staff did not remit the money to the account.. He just remove the guy sim n put the guy's bad phone into the case of the brand new phone that he gave the guy..

So days n weeks pass nobody knew about the whole issue until one faithful day they someone came to price the phone. That my friend was not even on duty that day, but their boss was present. So the staff on duty went to bring the phone, on opening it they saw a dead old ugly looking phone.

She immediately call their boss, he started shouting and called all of them together. Everybody dey say no b me, no b me..

He then said that dey will go to babalawo(juju man).. My friend is a Christian, when she got home she told her mother about it, her mother advised her not to go. But she said that if she doesn't go they wil conclude that she was the person that stole it.

So after all the back b forth argument she went with them. Wen they got to the juju man, he told all of them to form a circle, he brought out a mortar and said that anyone that the mortar fall in front of the person that she person is the thief.. Low n behold this mortar fall in front of this my friend..

If u see d disgrace, the insult, bashing, causes, swears.. She cried all through. The boss fired her there in the babalawo shrine.. The humiliation, the trauma men it was really disheartening.

So she was at home, no work. She was just praying for school to resume back because she has worked her close to 6 months.. It ws a 1year IT. So after about 2weeks her boss friend came to visit at their work place. Now this her boss friend knew her, so he ask after her. The boss told him about how she stole a phone n sold it n put a dead phone in the brand new case.. He just rubbished her to him, he said despite that fact that they caught her she is still denying that she didn't do it.

Now the boss friend knew this my friend n he didn't believe she will do something like that .. The boss friend work with glo. He told them to go n bring the phone, the manager went n bring it.. The friend then took the phone to his office because he his a tech person, he power on the phone, brought out some recent content and brought out the deaf n dumbs guy number.. He called the number but he didn't hear what d guys was say, u know wen a dumb person is trying to speak. Because the dumb guy doesn't answers call he usually give the phone to his brother. So the dumb guy den text the boss friend to ask who he his that he can communicate with text..

The boss friend then send him message to come to where he bought the phone that dey re unable to sell the phone he gave them as swap because it is lock.. Ladies n gentlemen na so deaf n dumb come the shop come point the correct person wen sell the phone give am..

They came to this my friend's house to beg her, as a matter of fact the boss told her to come back n resume but it ws too late.. She has already moved on..

This is y I believe ritual is a myth..

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
it is a MYTH to most people with a brain....as we all know there has been magicians since biblical days.

today, such magician could make tricks that makes them looks like they can cut a body into two or that they can fly....any stoopid person would therefore believe that this is real and that its juju or some Harry Potter nonsense!

but then again, when you have so many yeye deluded people who want to attain what they dont deserve in life, no wonder some charlatans can come and tell them that they can make them rich with human rituals, and these yeye deluded people would believe it.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
I dey wonder too...because e be like say devil get minting matching wey dey print naira nothes with central bank number and logo.

Even babalawl now adays dey use ATM.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by badboyTee(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
HonestFriend:
I have been hearing about how young people dive into doing ritual these day all in the name of making money. I want to share with you a story that makes me believe that ritual is nothing but a myth.

When I was I secondary school SS2 to be precised, my school mother told us something about her neighbor's daughter.. According to her the girl was very dull in class, she cannot read and comprehend what she read n she was in jss3

The mother is always ashamed of her because she could hardly read this "it, at, on". I mean she is be confirm olodo.

The mother took her to a native doctor who prepared concussion for her to drink, after drinking it her situation didn't change infact it became worse.

So one day someone told the mother what to do... The mother then went to buy something and mix it together, she told her that if she leak it that she will be intelligent. So the moment she tasted it, it was sweet so she always leak it.. But the mother told her that the moment she leak it that she must always be reading her books..

Na so this girl take turn from dummy to best student. She was outstanding in ss1 third term Wen she got to ss3 the mother then told her that she became intelligent because she is always reading her books because what she always give her to eat is grinded groundnut n sugar

Another reason is that in 2013 a friend of mine she is a lady, she was doing her Industrial Attachment IT in a business center with over 6staffs... One day a deaf n dumb guy came to buy a phone, but the price of the phone was much higher than the amount the guy was having, the phone was 20k, while the guy was having 15k, But the staff who attend to the guy then took the guy's 15k plus the guy's phone and gave the brand new phone. Now the staff did not remit the money to the account.. He just remove the guy sim n put the guy's bad phone into the case of the brand new phone that he gave the guy..

So days n weeks pass nobody knew about the whole issue until one faithful day they someone came to price the phone. That my friend was not even on duty that day, but their boss was present. So the staff on duty went to bring the phone, on opening it they saw a dead old ugly looking phone.

She immediately call their boss, he started shouting and called all of them together. Everybody dey say no b me, no b me..

He then said that dey will go to babalawo(juju man).. My friend is a Christian, when she got home she told her mother about it, her mother advised her not to go. But she said that if she doesn't go they wil conclude that she was the person that stole it.

So after all the back b forth argument she went with them. Wen they got to the juju man, he told all of them to form a circle, he brought out a mortar and said that anyone that the mortar fall in front of the person that she person is the thief.. Low n behold this mortar fall in front of this my friend..

If u see d disgrace, the insult, bashing, causes, swears.. She cried all through. The boss fired her there in the babalawo shrine.. The humiliation, the trauma men it was really disheartening.

So she was at home, no work. She was just praying for school to resume back because she has worked her close to 6 months.. It ws a 1year IT. So after about 2weeks her boss friend came to visit at their work place. Now this her boss friend knew her, so he ask after her. The boss told him about how she stole a phone n sold it n put a dead phone in the brand new case.. He just rubbished her to him, he said despite that fact that they caught her she is still denying that she didn't do it.

Now the boss friend knew this my friend n he didn't believe she will do something like that .. The boss friend work with glo. He told them to go n bring the phone, the manager went n bring it.. The friend then took the phone to his office because he his a tech person, he power on the phone, brought out some recent content and brought out the deaf n dumbs guy number.. He called the number but he didn't hear what d guys was say, u know wen a dumb person is trying to speak. Because the dumb guy doesn't answers call he usually give the phone to his brother. So the dumb guy den text the boss friend to ask who he his that he can communicate with text..

The boss friend then send him message to come to where he bought the phone that dey re unable to sell the phone he gave them as swap because it is lock.. Ladies n gentlemen na so deaf n dumb come the shop come point the correct person wen sell the phone give am..

They came to this my friend's house to beg her, as a matter of fact the boss told her to come back n resume but it ws too late.. She has already moved on..

This is y I believe ritual is a myth..
MrBrownJay1:
it is a MYTH to most people with a brain....as we all know there has been magicians since biblical days.

today, such magician could make tricks that makes them looks like they can cut a body into two or that they can fly....any stoopid person would therefore believe that this is real and that its juju or some Harry Potter nonsense!

but then again, when you have so many yeye deluded people who want to attain what they dont deserve in life, no wonder some charlatans can come and tell them that they can make them rich with human rituals, and these yeye deluded people would believe it.
Have you ever wondered why people do odeshi a and give me a tangible reason why the bullet doesn't penetrate their body then I agree ritual or jujui isn't real

1 Like

Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by PoliteActivist: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
badboyTee:
Have you ever wondered why people do odeshi a and give me a tangible reason why the bullet doesn't penetrate their body then I agree ritual or jujui isn't real

Just a "dumb" question: In the history of the world have you ever heard of anyone inventing something useful and be hiding it or not cash out? Anything like bullet proof being secretive - you can be 100% sure there is trickery going on.
Come to think of it, even if you try to hide it, you can't. The whole world will be at your doorstep!

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by badboyTee(m): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Just a "dumb" question: In the history of the world have you ever heard of anyone inventing something useful and be hiding it or not cash out? Anything like bullet proof being secretive - you can be 100% sure there is trickery going on.
u still haven't answered my question Mr dumb
Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by PoliteActivist: 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
badboyTee:
u still haven't answered my question Mr dumb

The answers to your questions are too obvious: they keep doing it because, being gullible like you, they are fooled by simple magic tricks. See below

Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
badboyTee:

magic tricks just like any other tricks out there,,,unless you believe people can walk on water or levitate in the air.... David Blaine back in the days did one of these trick where he shot himself in the mouth.

as for the above video of ugandan soldier, it was clear as day he was shooting blanks...we debunked that BS video extensively on the following thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5319701/african-soldier-powerful-black-magic

but hey, since you are very smart: if there was indeed bulletproof, then why dont the army get it and go scatter BH boys, instead of them being scared shitless?! you mean to say there is something called bulletproof, and the US army hasnt given these charlatans BILLIONS of dollars to equip their US troops with it?! lol!

People that shoot a REAL GUN, yet no bullet is coming out?!?!?! abi the bullet misteriously disappear into thin air or what?! the bullet should jejely be in his mouth no? or bounce on his stomach....Mr jujuman!

1 Like

Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by PoliteActivist: 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
HonestFriend:

MrBrownJay1:

My take on this is this: foreign governments or evil entities with lots of money can give money to select individuals for doing evil (in guise of "money ritual"wink as a means of destabilizing society or just to introduce more evil into the world.
Also, if you believe evil supernatural entities exist, it will be very easy for such beings to amass a lot of wealth. They'll then find a way to give them to those who do evil as commanded (in guise of "money ritual"wink.
But there is no supernatural money involved. It's all same bank notes printed by CBN
Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by PoliteActivist: 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

magic tricks just like any other tricks out there,,,unless you believe people can walk on water or levitate in the air.... David Blaine back in the days did one of these trick where he shot himself in the mouth.

as for the above video of ugandan soldier, it was clear as day he was shooting blanks...we debunked that BS video extensively on the following thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5319701/african-soldier-powerful-black-magic

but hey, since you are very smart: if there was indeed bulletproof, then why dont the army get it and go scatter BH boys, instead of them being scared shitless?! you mean to say there is something called bulletproof, and the US army hasnt given these charlatans BILLIONS of dollars to equip their US troops with it?! lol!

People that shoot a REAL GUN, yet no bullet is coming out?!?!?! abi the bullet misteriously disappear into thin air or what?! the bullet should jejely be in his mouth no? or bounce on his stomach....Mr jujuman!

He actually spits the bullet out. You obviously haven't seen the video. Doesn't mean it's not a cheap trick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-LKH3mXyPQ
Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:
My take on this is this: foreign governments or evil entities with lots of money can give money to select individuals for doing evil (in guise of "money ritual"wink as a means of destabilizing society or just to introduce more evil into the world.
Also, if you believe evil supernatural entities exist, it will be very easy for such beings to amass a lot of wealth. They'll then find a way to give them to those who do evil as commanded (in guise of "money ritual"wink.
But there is no supernatural money involved. It's all same bank notes printed by CBN

its all in the mind of not so smart people...just like the myth that your parents use to tell you when you were a kid, and that some adults still believe to this day.
now here is the important question:"in this day and age of mobile phone with cameras, cctv etc, NOBODY has been able to take a pic/video of someone who just lost their private part AND/OR someone who turned from a snake to human form AND/OR someone flying on broomstick abi?!?!?!?!?!
Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:
He actually spits the bullet out. You obviously haven't seen the video. Doesn't mean it's not a cheap trick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-LKH3mXyPQ

BWAAAAAH! again, check the video in slowmo....NO BULLET IS COMING OUT OF THESE BB guns...now, if you actually has ever shot a REAL GUN; you will automatically know that these guns aint real, but BB guns!

but hey, since you dont know anything about real gun, here is how an AK 47 sounds like, and also CHECK THE RECOIL!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JF8AQbmeMY

as for him spitting empty bullet casin instead of the actual bullet that the gun would shoots out of this casin, is even more deluded for anyone to believe this nonsense!!
here below is a ak47 bullet (the top part is what is fired, not the casin):

Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by PoliteActivist: 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

its all in the mind of not so smart people...just like the myth that your parents use to tell you when you were a kid, and that some adults still believe to this day.
now here is the important question:"in this day and age of mobile phone with cameras, cctv etc, NOBODY has been able to take a pic/video of someone who just lost their private part AND/OR someone who turned from a snake to human form AND/OR someone flying on broomstick abi?!?!?!?!?!

It all boils down to one question: Does a supernatural exist? If you believe a supernatural exists then ANYTHING is possible. On the other hand, if you believe things are always governed by laws of cause and effect and science, then the supernatural is not possible.
Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:
It all boils down to one question: Does a supernatural exist? If you believe a supernatural exists then ANYTHING is possible. On the other hand, if you believe things are always governed by laws of cause and effect and science, then the supernatural is not possible.

there are some things that are out of the ordinary, not to be confused with "supernatural"...but hey, anyone can come and claim any magic tricks as supernatural.... David blaine walks on water and/or can make a Boeing 747 disappear....
Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by PoliteActivist: 12:01am On Jan 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

BWAAAAAH! again, check the video in slowmo....NO BULLET IS COMING OUT OF THESE BB guns...now, if you actually has ever shot a REAL GUN; you will automatically know that these guns aint real, but BB guns!

but hey, since you dont know anything about real gun, here is how an AK 47 sounds like, and also CHECK THE RECOIL!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JF8AQb

as for him spitting empty bullet casin instead of the actual bullet that the gun would shoots out of this casin, is even more deluded for anyone to believe this nonsense!!
here below is a ak47 bullet (the top part is what is fired):

It sounded like you were saying there were no bullets. Bottom line, it's a trick - and just like any magic trick, there are elaborate preparations. We may not even know exactly how he did it (just as we don't know how a lot of magic tricks are done!)
Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:09am On Jan 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:
It sounded like you were saying there were no bullets. Bottom line, it's a trick - and just like any magic trick, there are elaborate preparations

there are NO BULLETS COMING OUT OF THESE GUNS, no! he is either shooting blanks or BB guns.... you can clearly see that there is no bullets out of these guns...as for him spitting a 9mm shell casin and pretending that this BS came out of an AK47, it is an insult to common sense!

the casin of an AK47 comes out on the side of the gun, only the bullet goes through the barrel...and i already showed you how an AK47 bullet looks like...so dont tke my word for it and instead educate yourself on the issue, instead of believing any nonsense some deluded soldier post online!

do you really believe that this is how a real gun even sounds like?!?!?! who would be afraid of armed robbers if this is how their guns sounded like, lol!
Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by PoliteActivist: 12:27am On Jan 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

there are NO BULLETS COMING OUT OF THESE GUNS, no! he is either shooting blanks or BB guns.... you can clearly see that there is no bullets out of these guns...as for him spitting a 9mm shell casin and pretending that this BS came out of an AK47, it is an insult to common sense!

the casin of an AK47 comes out on the side of the gun, only the bullet goes through the barrel...and i already showed you how an AK47 bullet looks like...so dont tke my word for it and instead educate yourself on the issue, instead of believing any nonsense some deluded soldier post online!

do you really believe that this is how a real gun even sounds like?!?!?! who would be afraid of armed robbers if this is how their guns sounded like, lol!

As I said from the onset, we KNOW it is a trick, just from the circumstances of the shooting. Even if the gun recoiled and he spat out real bullets and we saw it fired into his mouth!

1 Like

Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by PoliteActivist: 12:31am On Jan 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

there are some things that are out of the ordinary, not to be confused with "supernatural"...but hey, anyone can come and claim any magic tricks as supernatural.... David blaine walks on water and/or can make a Boeing 747 disappear....

I personally believe it is extremely rare indeed for things to deviate from natural laws, cause and effect, science. Therefore juju cannot widely exist as Nigerians think

1 Like

Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by noah24(m): 7:49am On Jan 18, 2022
Myth abi.... Until dey remove ur eye.... Body go tell u

1 Like

Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by mysticwarrior(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2022
Go scatter the juju shrine wey dey your village them come back after 21 days say juju na fake, then I go clap hand for you.
Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by christianjoy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
shocked cool grin
mysticwarrior:
Go scatter the juju shrine wey dey your village them come back after 21 days say juju na fake, then I go clap hand for you.
Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by ivolt: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2022
badboyTee:
Why are they hiding the knowledge of the Odeshi?
Even the "fortified" person prefers he stays anonymous.
A magic trick being unexplainable at a particular time isn't evidence of being real, it is just magic.
Africa not Europe would have conquered the world if the "juju" actually works as advertised.
Re: Ritual Or Juju To Me Is A Myth by ivolt: 7:51am On Jan 19, 2022
mysticwarrior:
Drink enough sniper or start a generator in your room and come back the next day to tell your story.

(1) (Reply)

G Boy Runs Mad In Owerri / Wasiu Omomose Harvests Skull Of 15-year-old Boy In Kwara For Ritual / Inspector-general Of Police Summons Edo Policemen To Abuja After Running Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.