Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... (1198 Views)

Next Time I Post On Nairaland, South Nigeria Will Be In Existence / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Muna4real(f): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
For the jjc on this forum, let me enlighten you a bit. Now on this streets, there are two types of south east.

The Nairaland South East and The original South East.

I could have called it the imaginary south east but Nairaland seems to approve of it. The Nairaland south east is an imaginary south east that is formed by enemies of igbo land in their heads. They form it there or even dream it and then later come to Nairaland and post whatever they dreamt or imagined. In their heads, south east is always bad. They can come up with different stories to support their foolishness. They're not Igbos, but their profile is filled with more igbo threads than the actual Igbos on this forum.

The original South East is far from the reach of it's enemies. It's developing everyday and more and more igbos investing in it.

I remember during Christmas, one of the enemies of Igbos created a thread on how south east would be empty and how IMO state is no longer buzzing with people for Christmas. I laughed. Is it not the same IMO state I'm currently in? During Christmas period, all hotels where filled up. No outsider can find a single room in any hotel in IMO state. Our guests who came for my uncle's burial had to sleep in our house. People filled up everywhere, and you can see people coming into the state with their bags and boxes. That's the same IMO state that one buffalo is talking rubbish about.My brother who's based in warri came back and was surprised on how development is filling the place. He said he's been hearing negative things about IMO state and he didn't expect to see this devel of development. I told him that it's the work of our enemies grin
Even orlu that they bad-mouth everyday has thousands trooping in. Any commercial driver that wants to make money just have to shout "orlu!" and people will fill the bus. Lol

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
and in summary all are Ipob

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Muna4real(f): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
I think we Igbos should start differentiating between the two. Nairaland south east is far different from the original South East

Modified: I forgot to tell you, that some of these buffalo's made it a point of duty to post the death of every dead person and accuse Ipob of it. Some of them have worse scenerios in the home. We all know the people that are popular for harvesting skulls. Many terrible things happen in other parts of Nigeria but their only interest is the one that happens in the south east grin
Like I told you,they dream south east everyday grin

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by udele1: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2022

5 Likes

Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by heniford2: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
This people made me not return last Xmas period buh easter am bouncing back to commission my project
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Baawaa(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
We should not mind the fake SE
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Muna4real(f): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hisbah21:
and in summary all are Ipob

My people, here's one of them. He dreams of the south east everyday and records his funny dreams here on Nairaland.
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by udele1: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Is this not the current situation in SE, or are people going about their businesses, making sales?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA45Awf1bLY
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Muna4real(f): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
As you can see, other enemies have followed suit.
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Muna4real(f): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
udele1:
Is this not the current situation in SE, or are people going about their businesses, making sales?

My people, check this one's profile and you'll see that he's actually obsessed with Igbos. It's not our fault anyways.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by cherishmichael: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Muna4real(f): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
cherishmichael:
Rubbish!

Wipe your tears dear.
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Emergingnation0: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Emergingnation0: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Those Nairaland SE are called Chronic unity beggars.
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Ofodirinwa: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Muna4real:
For the jjc on this forum, let me enlighten you a bit. Now on this streets, there are two types of south east.

The Nairaland South East and The original South East.

I could have called it the imaginary south east but Nairaland seems to approve of it. The Nairaland south east is an imaginary south east that is formed by enemies of igbo land in their heads. They form it there or even dream it and then later come to Nairaland and post whatever they dreamt or imagined. In their heads, south east is always bad. They can come up with different stories to support their foolishness. They're not Igbos, but their profile is filled with more igbo threads than the actual Igbos on this forum.

The original South East is far from the reach of it's enemies. It's developing everyday and more and more igbos investing in it.

I remember during Christmas, one of the enemies of Igbos created a thread on how south east would be empty and how IMO state is no longer buzzing with people for Christmas. I laughed. Is it not the same IMO state I'm currently in? During Christmas period, all hotels where filled up. No outsider can find a single room in any hotel in IMO state. Our guests who came for my uncle's burial had to sleep in our house. People filled up everywhere, and you can see people coming into the state with their bags and boxes. That's the same IMO state that one buffalo is talking rubbish about.My brother who's based in warri came back and was surprised on how development is filling the place. He said he's been hearing negative things about IMO state and he didn't expect to see this devel of development. I told him that it's the work of our enemies grin
Even orlu that they bad-mouth everyday has thousands trooping in. Any commercial driver that wants to make money just have to shout "orlu!" and people will fill the bus. Lol

You are 100% right. Internet igboland and actual igboland are very different.
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
I don't know if you created a new South East in your head. If development is taking place in SE as you say, why are your people leaving their homes there and trooping into Lagos and other SW States?

Keep deceiving yourself o!

8 Likes

Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by udele1: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Those Nairaland SE are called Chronic unity beggars.

Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Skillsnigeria: 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Emergingnation0: 7:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
[quote author=udele1 post=109456464][/quote] HE rejected it to avoid leaving the Igbo speaking tribe of SS behind.
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Adiola(f): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
I don't know if you created a new South East in your head. If development is taking place in SE as you say, why are your people leaving their homes there and trooping into Lagos and other SW States?

I don't know why Chinese are trooping to Africa when is more developed than Africa ,the disadvantages of awolowo free education is terrible on you yorubas

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by helinues: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Continue blaming others while exonerating unaself
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by helinues: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Adiola:
I don't know why Chinese are trooping to Africa when is more developed than Africa ,the disadvantages of awolowo free education is terrible on you yorubas

Incoherent

2 Likes

Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by udele1: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Emergingnation0:
HE rejected it to avoid leaving the Igbo speaking tribe of SS behind.

And the igbo speaking SS are not sitting at home? That means yoruba nation wont go unless benin republic join them, because there are Yoruba's in benin. grin angry grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Emergingnation0: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
udele1:

And the igbo speaking SS are not sitting at home? That means yoruba nation wont go unless benin republic join them, because there are Yoruba's in benin. grin angry grin cheesy cheesy
They don't need to, we are sitting on their behave , And besides most of us who are defending SE Igbo on this forum are actually from SS by the Grace of GOD.
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Muna4real(f): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

This is the problem. Where on earth did you get this notion that people are trooping into your states? Any data to back it up? Yes some igbos are in those states, but you fail to realize that your people are also in our states. Are they trooping too?
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by beerfraud: 8:26am On Jan 18, 2022
helinues:
Continue blaming others while exonerating unaself
that is typical okoros for you
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2022
heniford2:
This people made me not return last Xmas period buh easter am bouncing back to commission my project

Oga you missed. East nah bubble 247. No dulling.

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2022
udele1:

You sound like a fool. Doesn't that look like a pooling unit, a village or town?

So inside Aso rock there is no disagreement ones in awhile?
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Muna4real:

This is the problem. Where on earth did you get this notion that people are trooping into your states? Any data to back it up? Yes some igbos are in those states, but you fail to realize that your people are also in our states. Are they trooping too?

People who travelled for xmas know what they saw in the East. He is sharing his story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrorism: US Blacklists Six Nigerians For Supporting Boko Haram / Rep Loses Bid To Return For Fifth Term / Initially Confused, Buhari Finally Endorses Southern APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.