Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... (1199 Views)

Next Time I Post On Nairaland, South Nigeria Will Be In Existence / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2022
Muna4real:

This is the problem. Where on earth did you get this notion that people are trooping into your states? Any data to back it up? Yes some igbos are in those states, but you fail to realize that your people are also in our states. Are they trooping too?

You make me laugh in Swahili! grin grin grin...how many Yorubas live in the SE? I bet you there are more Igbos in Shagamu alone than the number of Yorubas in the entire SE.

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2022
Adiola:
I don't know why Chinese are trooping to Africa when is more developed than Africa ,the disadvantages of awolowo free education is terrible on you yorubas

I think Ojukwu's foolishness is affecting you and your people, to be sincere. Are the Chinese trooping on for greener pastures? You're obviously too ignorant to know that they're here either to work in Chinese companies building roads and bridges or take advantage of the mineral resources in the country.

The Igbos are not leaving their 'developed' states to settle in the SW, rather they're running away from the hardship in their region. I don't think you're sensible enough to understand this.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by DOTian: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2022
Muna4real:
For the jjc on this forum, let me enlighten you a bit. Now on this streets, there are two types of south east.

The Nairaland South East and The original South East.

I could have called it the imaginary south east but Nairaland seems to approve of it. The Nairaland south east is an imaginary south east that is formed by enemies of igbo land in their heads. They form it there or even dream it and then later come to Nairaland and post whatever they dreamt or imagined. In their heads, south east is always bad. They can come up with different stories to support their foolishness. They're not Igbos, but their profile is filled with more igbo threads than the actual Igbos on this forum.

The original South East is far from the reach of it's enemies. It's developing everyday and more and more igbos investing in it.

I remember during Christmas, one of the enemies of Igbos created a thread on how south east would be empty and how IMO state is no longer buzzing with people for Christmas. I laughed. Is it not the same IMO state I'm currently in? During Christmas period, all hotels where filled up. No outsider can find a single room in any hotel in IMO state. Our guests who came for my uncle's burial had to sleep in our house. People filled up everywhere, and you can see people coming into the state with their bags and boxes. That's the same IMO state that one buffalo is talking rubbish about.My brother who's based in warri came back and was surprised on how development is filling the place. He said he's been hearing negative things about IMO state and he didn't expect to see this devel of development. I told him that it's the work of our enemies grin
Even orlu that they bad-mouth everyday has thousands trooping in. Any commercial driver that wants to make money just have to shout "orlu!" and people will fill the bus. Lol

I'm from Orlu!
I don't reply those Tinubu Internet Urchins.. I know my Orlu and my Orlu knows me. Igangan refugees can keep splashing tribal saliva, their headache..
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by heniford2: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thanksful:

Oga you missed. East nah bubble 247. No dulling.
chia i Really missed buh will come back soon cheesy grin fear fake news power
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by shortIGBOman: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

You are 100% right. Internet igboland and actual igboland are very different.

Just like Online Biafra and the one that can never exist grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by shortIGBOman: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thanksful:

Oga you missed. East nah bubble 247. No dulling.

This is the biggest lie of the century.
The East no bubble anything. This Christmas was the worst in the East. Till date, millions of IGBOS who managed to come, no fit go back to their base.

Price of things are too high. No water in some parts of the East. 500ltrs of water in Enugu is 12k. And the water won't last a family of 3 four days. Transportation from Aba to Lagos is presently 27k. Where is the bubbling?

1 Like

Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This is the biggest lie of the century.
The East no bubble anything. This Christmas was the worst in the East. Till date, millions of IGBOS who managed to come, no fit go back to their base.

Price of things are too high. No water in some parts of the East. 500ltrs of water in Enugu is 12k. And the water won't last a family of 3 four days. Transportation from Aba to Lagos is presently 27k. Where is the bubbling?

Oga just say u no see money go back. It was full time flexing for my villa from day one till I left.

Nah the way people dey leave make me leave.
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
In
Adiola:
I don't know why Chinese are trooping to Africa when is more developed than Africa ,the disadvantages of awolowo free education is terrible on you yorubas

Lol.... and the disadvantage of being naturally deceptive, dodgy and unscrupulous by nature is terrible on you Igbos.

Imagine an Igbo male posing as Yoruba female called Adiola trying to mock Yorubas. You lot have sooooooooo many serious problems that it amazes me how you find time for mischief.
Re: There Are Two Types Of South East- Nairaland South East And ..... by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
@Topic.

Why are you Igbos obsessed with the notion of hate and enmity instead of just getting on with your lives?

I know you lot are paranoid and suffer from inferiority complex, and all manners of complexes, yet why can you not celebrate your positives with action and self-satisfaction instead of looking for enemies everywhere?

Since the SE, according to OP, is developing so well, we "Afonjas" thank God.

Can you all now move back to your SE States and leave the SW for good? Na beg I dey beg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Igbo President Will Bring Peace To Nigeria - Obasanjo / Pictures: Atiku Declaration For 2023 Presidency / Do You All Remember My Dream About Osinbajo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.