Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor (1568 Views)

David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee / Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? / Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by EdoBoyJazzie: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Apostle Alfred Odion Uyinosa said he'll tear his bible if Tinubu was ever elected president of Nigeria. It seems the hatred of Tinubu is not restricted to the SE and North alone.

Tinubu should go and enjoy his money.
Your wife is a senator
Your daughter is Ìyál'ọ́jà
You want your son to become gov of Lagos state
You want to be Nigeria's president
Half of the juicy plots in Lagos belongs to you
You wrote your own pension

Are we living in Republic of Tinubu or what?

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by EdoBoyJazzie: 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Here's the youtube link to the story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKgSFfSFUrE
Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
another YEYE FOOL IN ROBE spotted!!!
what does presidential election got to do with your holybook?!?!?!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by EdoBoyJazzie: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
another YEYE FOOL IN ROBE spotted!!!
what does presidential election got to do with your holybook?!?!?!

Are religious leaders supposed to remain mute when a kleptomaniac seeks power?

6 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
chai people hate Tinubu
no yoruba should quote me

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by Baawaa(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
What can we call this
Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by EdoBoyJazzie: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Baawaa:
What can we call this

He should drop his ambition and support Prof Osibanjo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by cherishmichael: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mugu, " I'll tear my bible" see his big mouth, he and the self-centered old Tinubu, don't focus on your ministry as you claim, be putting your big eyes into politics

3 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by ChaleeBendel: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Naija no be Lagos.
It will be hard for Tinubu to even emerge as APC Candidate.

7 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
The Edo pastor is IPOB

According to Tinubu's urchins

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by Babaken(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ipob pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by oyatz(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
EdoBoyJazzie:

And after tearing his Bible, what will then happen?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by oyin44: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Is that part of your worries... grin he goat
Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by oyatz(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
ChaleeBendel:
Naija no be Lagos.
It will be hard for Tinubu to even emerge as APC Candidate.

But this should be Tinubu's headache and not yours.

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by ChaleeBendel: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
oyatz:

But this should be Tinubu's headache and not yours.

He's not vying for the position of president of the SW only, is he? As long as he wants to be Nigeria's president then it is my headache too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by EdoBoyJazzie: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
oyatz:

And after tearing his Bible, what will then happen?
He won't tear his bible because Tinubu will never be president.

2 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by Golan007: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Many said more than this before Buhari emerged as president.

4 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by headSmasher: 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
The name of the clout chasing deranged hypocritical herbalist calling himself a pastor doesn't ring a bell, if Sulaiman or Apostle Sema says this I will know they are people of substance, not this hungry looking man that is looking for how to trend, Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu is truly a great man.

I wouldn't be surprised when Kanu nnamadi started attacking and blaming Tinubu tomorrow for his reckless and stupidity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by chatinent: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yenyenyen
Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by EdoBoyJazzie: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Golan007:
Many said more than this before Buhari emerged as president.

Buhari tried to be president 4 times. Maybe on the 4th try Tinubu might succeed.

Apart from the paid urchins, no one in their right mind would pray for a president Tinubu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by Skillsnigeria: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Noted
Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by Odin13: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yoruba people will continue cursing and insulting anyone against Tinubu why still shouting igbos hatred

This people are funny..

Nigerians should observe Yoruba pattern in the coming election and see how they insult Nigerians with their eyes open..

Tuface is not just a name but an identity..

4 Likes

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by headSmasher: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Odin13:
Yoruba people will continue cursing and insulting anyone against Tinubu why still shouting igbos hatred

This people are funny..

Nigerians should observe Yoruba pattern in the coming election and see how they insult Nigerians with their eyes open..

Tuface is not just a name but an identity..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by Golan007: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
EdoBoyJazzie:

Buhari tried to be president 4 times. Maybe on the 4th try Tinubu might succeed.

Apart from the paid urchins, no one in their right mind would pray for a president Tinubu.

Sure, they prefer Atiku and Peter Obi.
Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by ResidentSnitch(f): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
I'm yet to see the kind of election that will make Tinubu become president. He has been roundly rejected. If Afonjas so much believe in his capabilities, they should make him their life governor in all their states. As for SS, no show for him.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by basilo101: 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
EdoBoyJazzie:

They will soon call you Igbo. Nigerians are taking note how Yoruba rally everybody against igbos to have their way in national issues. Nigerians are wiser now
Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by kettykin: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
2023 results will be really amount 1964 election
Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by EdoBoyJazzie: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Golan007:

Sure, they prefer Atiku and Peter Obi.
If the only alternative is Atiku and Peter Obi, I'd vote them rather than Tinubu.

Nigeria's not a family company. Tinubu wants to pocket Nigeria like he did in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by EdoBoyJazzie: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
basilo101:

They will soon call you Igbo. Nigerians are taking note how Yoruba rally everybody against igbos to have their way in national issues. Nigerians are wiser now

It doesn't matter what they call me.
Bottom line is, Tinubu should not be allowed near the state's (Nigeria) coffers.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
EdoBoyJazzie:

if these charlatans were indeed "holy gifted" then they should just pray for these "kleptomaniac" to never get into pawer, and their god will answer their prayers. if these charlatans decide to dismiss the very holybok that dictates their way of life, because of some BS election that any fool can fraudulently win, then no wonder xtians are HIGHLY DELUDED!!!!

as usual, xtians being HOLY HYPOCRITES!!!!!! your bible teaches you that:
Matthew 7:7-8
Ask, Seek, Knock...Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

so why dont you practice what your bible teaches you?!?!

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by EdoBoyJazzie: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

if these charlatans were indeed "holy gifted" then they should just pray for these "kleptomaniac" to never get into pawer, and their god will answer their prayers. if these charlatans decide to dismiss the very holybok that dictates their way of life, because of some BS election that any fool can fraudulently win, then no wonder xtians are HIGHLY DELUDED!!!!

as usual, xtians being HOLY HYPOCRITES!!!!!! your bible teaches you that:
Matthew 7:7-8
Ask, Seek, Knock...Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

so why dont you practice what your bible teaches you?!?!

Bros go to the Religious section grin
Re: If Tinubu Ever Becomes President Of Nigeria, I Will Tear My Bible - Edo Pastor by Golan007: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
EdoBoyJazzie:

If the only alternative is Atiku and Peter Obi, I'd vote them rather than Tinubu.

Nigeria's not a family company. Tinubu wants to pocket Nigeria like he did in Lagos.

Exactly what we are saying.

In your opinion, anybody that has a differing view from you is either paid to do so or insane.

Brilliant.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Peter Obi The Only True President Nigerians Needs / Nigeria Railway Corporation Purchase Boots From Aba (pictures) / 'Zamfara Is Not For APC' - Saleeem Reacts To Scanty Crowd At Tinubu’s Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.