Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? (4151 Views)

David Hundeyin: Deloitte Denies Knowledge Of Tinubu Ever Being Its Employee / Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? / Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 8:00am On May 09, 2020
I keep on wondering why our SE brothers are hell bent in abusing, cursing Tinubu daily as if he has ever governed your region. The last time he held any political office was in 2003.

Why are you hating on Jagaban of Africa?
Is Lagos now part of SE states?
Is hating Tinubu going to bring development to your region even after championing the poorest region in Southern Nigeria.

What's the business of Abeokuta man with the events in Anambra?
How does happenings in Imo state affect Ondo man?

You are busy calling Tinubu as a corrupt man while your people have been celebrating about Kalu's latest judgement

You people attitude have caused your region a lot .

Hating Tinubu or Yoruba will only worsening the current situation you guys are..

Abi, are you guys no longer part of Nigeria that you have already chickening out of 2023 race...

Mind your region and let us mind ours. Enough of Tinubu this, Osinbajo that, Yoruba those..

As usual, I am expecting your bashing which changes nothing..

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Ezennwa(m): 8:02am On May 09, 2020
hmm!

This topic is Inconsequential.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Sunshineg5(m): 8:04am On May 09, 2020
They celebrate the release of Kalu and are more concerned about Tinubu

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by scribble: 8:04am On May 09, 2020
Sunshineg5:
They celebrate the release of Kalu and are more concerned about Tinubu

Tinubu should be buried under the jail

He is a thieving sumamabitchhh

God go punish am last last

And all you tinubu media center/nation newspaper reporters that come and mention me

Thunder will fire your mother on mother's day

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by oluwadabira111(m): 8:05am On May 09, 2020
Who made tinubu the jagaban of africa!!?? and this topic is just useless

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 8:05am On May 09, 2020
scribble:

For squandering money meant for your region?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Sunshineg5(m): 8:06am On May 09, 2020
scribble:

Because Aba is doing better than Lagos, right!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by ccffwx: 8:07am On May 09, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Who made tinubu the jagaban of africa!!?? and this topic is just useless

Rightly said! Poster is running out of ideas.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Sammy07: 8:08am On May 09, 2020
Lolzzz.
Which of the question do you want them to answer?

Not all SW likes Tinubu.
But dey don't carry am for head like our brothers..

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Hoephase: 8:08am On May 09, 2020
I would think that every reasonable Nigerians cursing Tinubu is doing that on the strength of his involvement in how this present administration got to power twice.

Just the way many people were cursing at Abba (may his soul find rest) he was never elected neither did he govern any states in SE, SW, SS etc. But simply based on association. The justice system send people to jail simply based on association bro.

I know you are trying to open another bashing thread but I decided to respond to your gimmick with the hope that you would see the foolery in this journey you want to embark on and call it off

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:11am On May 09, 2020
[s]
helinues:
I keep on wondering why our SE brothers are hell bent in abusing, cursing Tinubu daily as if he has ever governed your region. The last time he held any political office was in 2003.

Why are you hating on Jagaban of Africa?
Is Lagos now part of SE states?
Is hating Tinubu going to bring development to your region even after championing the poorest region in Southern Nigeria.

What's the business of Abeokuta man with the events in Anambra?
How does happenings in Imo state affect Ondo man?

You are busy calling Tinubu as a corrupt man while your people have been celebrating about Kalu's latest judgement

You people attitude have caused your region a lot .

Hating Tinubu or Yoruba will only worsening the current situation you guys are..

Abi, are you guys no longer part of Nigeria that you have already chickening out of 2023 race...

Mind your region and let us mind ours. Enough of Tinubu this, Osinbajo that, Yoruba those..

As usual, I am expecting your bashing which changes nothing..

[/s] Stop supporting corruption this is why your politicians allow federal government to share expired rice for your people as palliative cheesy grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 8:12am On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s] Stop supporting corruption this is why your politicians allow federal government to share expired rice for your people as palliative cheesy grin

You people want to celebrate your corrupt politicians but do not want others to celebrate theirs.

Is that not hypocrisy?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 8:13am On May 09, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

This topic is Inconsequential.

Just as your 5% inconsequential region?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Sunshineg5(m): 8:13am On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s] Stop supporting corruption this is why your politicians allow federal government to share expired rice for your people as palliative cheesy grin
It's because you are not supporting corruption that you see "Tiles and Ac" as signs of affluence !

3 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 8:14am On May 09, 2020
Sammy07:
Lolzzz.
Which of the question do you want them to answer?

Not all SW likes Tinubu.
But dey don't carry am for head like our brothers..

Abi oo.. Can't they mind their erosion gully region?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by oluwadabira111(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2020
helinues:

Face your poto.poto region come join headquarter of the poor in southern Nigeria and let us face ours..

That's not too hard to ask
Poto.poto kill you there tribalistic bastard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 8:15am On May 09, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Poto.poto kill you there tribalistic bastard

It pained am. See them below celebrating convicted Kalu but expecting other region to castrate their corrupt politicians

Tit for tat these days.. No Mercy grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by oluwadabira111(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2020
Yoruba being hyping tinubu since 1000bc!!

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by orisa37: 8:15am On May 09, 2020

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by oluwadabira111(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2020
helinues:

It pained am

Tit for tat these days.. No Mercy
Continue bro if it will make you sleep well at night

3 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by GamalNasser: 8:17am On May 09, 2020
The number of senseless over 40 year olds on this forum is getting worrisome .. How can an over 40 year old be be doing BMC abeg ?

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Sunshineg5(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2020
Hoephase:
I would think that every reasonable Nigerians cursing Tinubu is doing that on the strength of his involvement in how this present administration got to power twice.

Just the way many people were cursing at Abba (may his soul find rest) he was never elected neither did he govern any states in SE, SW, SS etc. But simply based on association. The justice system send people to jail simply based on association bro.

I know you are trying to open another bashing thread but I decided to respond to your gimmick with the hope that you would see the foolery in this journey you want to embark on and call it off

@ emboldened Abba held a position in the current government and he was rumoured to be the most powerful person in Buhari's government

Tinubu doesn't have any role in Buhari's government and Kalu also helped Buhari get reelected in his own way.

So why doesn't igbos hate Kalu for that.

8 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:17am On May 09, 2020
[[s]quote author=helinues post=89346359]

You people want to celebrate your corrupt politicians but do not want others to celebrate theirs.

Is that not hypocrisy?[/quote][/s] I don't celebrate corruption As far as Deltans are concern governor okowa is not corrupt cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by ugolinze123(m): 8:18am On May 09, 2020
seriously...Nigeria no fit better ooh I swear. every citizen of Nigeria has the right under section 39(1) of the Constitution to bash any erring political leaders be it from the south west or east, do you know how many right thinking humans(not zombies) in this country who were very happy when orji uzor kalu was sentenced. it goes way beyond Geo politaical zones. I am very disappointed in who ever you are. truly we are our own problems not the leaders. you are a disgrace...spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 8:18am On May 09, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Continue bro if it will make you sleep well at night

You guys should go and recruit more people..

We are battle ready for you people this time.

Bring it on

15 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 8:18am On May 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=helinues post=89346359]

Is that not hypocrisy?[/s] I don't celebrate corruption As far as Deltans are concern governor okowa is not corrupt cheesy

Sebi Ibori is an angel sent from Pluto...

Iranu

12 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by oluwadabira111(m): 8:19am On May 09, 2020
GamalNasser:
The number of senseless over 40 year olds on this forum is getting worrisome .. How can an over 40 year old be be doing BMC abeg ?
The thing weak me oh bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:21am On May 09, 2020
[[s]quote author=Sunshineg5 post=89346396] It's because you are not supporting corruption that you see "Tiles and Ac" as signs of affluence ! [/quote][/s] OK I hope you have received another palliative from government cheesy cheesy we Deltans don't depend on palliative so I wish you more palliative cheesy grin as for my I don't need government palliative cool am done with you Mr palliative lover grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Balogunodua(m): 8:21am On May 09, 2020
Hahaha!

How do you wan't them to stop insulting Tinubu when Dilector is paying them alot of money for it cheesy i heard it 100 dollars per insult grin

13 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by helinues: 8:22am On May 09, 2020
Hoephase:

Tinubu is not the only politicians that brought Buhari into power, Amaechi, Kalu are also part..

Why blaming Tinubu alone?

BTW, whatever gimmick you may have, get to know it won't work..

Your brothers have been creating senseless post all this while, but mosquito bite you for face, you no fit see am..

Go and develop your region which is the headquarter of poor people in South before pokenosing into others affairs

15 Likes

Re: Has Tinubu Ever Governed Any Of The SE States? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:22am On May 09, 2020
helinues:

Sebi Ibori is an angel sent from Pluto...

Iranu
I can never celebrate James ibori because is corrupt like Tinubu but governor okowa is God sent to Deltans cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Edo People Burning APC Sign Post, Party Brooms In Benin City / Delete / 2023: Peter Obi Has Finally Taken Over The North! (Pix + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.