Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? (40598 Views)

Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? / Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) / Download Full BECE “Junior WAEC 2022” Timetable .PDF | Past Questions | Syllabus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? by Dobest: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2022
I will cherish it, farm work is fun
Re: Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? by HilcomTech(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2022
jerewise332,

You better remove wise from your name as you are not wise at all at all. In fact, you dense gaaan.

You failed to see that they wrote internship on the timetable.

The time table is perfect. Na your brain dey dense.
Re: Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? by Kentiman(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2022
OP, you no well angry
Re: Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? by aceipmcoach: 11:50am On Jan 18, 2022
While speculating you need to hold in contemplations the appraisal for which you are analyzing that passage.Make an affinity for scrutinizing papers for no under 1 - 15 hours ideally from the distribution part of The Hindu Peruse Editorials internal quite a long way to set you up for the utilising time thoroughly required within the test.aceipm While examining, underline the essential things and enterprise to mull over the challenge and block because while you peruse and contemplate the ability requests you may emerge as being even extra clean and positive whilst attempting the request This will in like way help you with saving a number of time.Papers are in like way virtually constant in developing language, to further broaden language note down the dark phrases in a sign up
Re: Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? by Jerewise332(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2022
saintnegroid:
I studied agric economics... One of the best course... Agriculture is the way forward... Without agriculture there will be no life.... Doctors need food to survive, everyone needs food to survive and this food can only come from agriculture... But unfortunately nobody takes us serious.... The government do not take is serious as well

Yeah I’m a crop scientist
Though I’m still in school
Actually, this is what I’m doing now in school (internship)
I’ve my own farm in school with manihot esculenta planted.

I brought this topic not because I don’t like agriculture (farm work) I do but just wanted to see how people sees agriculture especially youths which in today’s world everybody is looking for white collar jobs and work at home to get paid….I’m quite impressed with the positive responses I’ve gotten from this thread indeed agriculture is the way forward which must be given more attention and not to neglect it.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? by Jerewise332(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2022
aceipmcoach:
While speculating you need to hold in contemplations the appraisal for which you are analyzing that passage.Make an affinity for scrutinizing papers for no under 1 - 15 hours ideally from the distribution part of The Hindu Peruse Editorials internal quite a long way to set you up for the utilising time thoroughly required within the test.aceipm While examining, underline the essential things and enterprise to mull over the challenge and block because while you peruse and contemplate the ability requests you may emerge as being even extra clean and positive whilst attempting the request This will in like way help you with saving a number of time.Papers are in like way virtually constant in developing language, to further broaden language note down the dark phrases in a sign up

I’m confused here please
Re: Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? by ModelLook(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
But on a serious note, all of you who have studied Agricultural Related courses, what are you doing now?

I'm just curious...
Re: Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? by Jerewise332(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
HilcomTech:
jerewise332,

You better remove wise from your name as you are not wise at all at all. In fact, you dense gaaan.

You failed to see that they wrote internship on the timetable.

The time table is perfect. Na your brain dey dense.

Guy I’m not that dumb as you may think
I’m an agriculturist,I felled in love with agriculture right from my high school level,okay

So I love every aspect of agriculture okay

That time table you see is actually what we’re doing now in school alright!

I just brought this topic like I said to see people’s reaction towards agriculture especially we the youths okay!!!
Besides when the above timetable was pasted out,quite numbers of students were complaining about it and I decided to bring it here

I love agriculture
I love farming work cos it has exposed me to a lot of things in the field

2 Likes

Re: Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? by MideMrPossible: 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jerewise332:
Hello nairalanders

Just came across this timetable in one of the federal university in Nigeria and it’s contains the workload for the internship students in the faculty.

I would love to know if after seeing this timetable you would like to study agriculture or love your child to study it?

Yes I will, we are already doing the farm work and blog it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRJTtGqWBBs

Re: Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? by Greenarrow01(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
clockwisereport:

I don't think he is on nairaland.

I also noticed he has not been posting regularly on youtube. He is currently doing his postgraduate studies. I believe that's why he has not been posting regularly as he used to dogrin grin

Yea
I noticed that too

Check up on farmup. He is on YouTube. Kenyan or Ugandan guy like that

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? by Hiq0: 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
Yeah
Re: Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? by HilcomTech(m): 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jerewise332:

Guy I’m not that dumb as you may think
I’m an agriculturist,I felled in love with agriculture right from my high school level,okay

So I love every aspect of agriculture okay

That time table you see is actually what we’re doing now in school alright!

I just brought this topic like I said to see people’s reaction towards agriculture especially we the youths okay!!!
Besides when the above timetable was pasted out,quite numbers of students were complaining about it and I decided to bring it here

I love agriculture
I love farming work cos it has exposed me to a lot of things in the field

I'm sorry about my earlier comments and I take it back. I was actually trying to defend the course thinking you want to ridicule the course.

Even though I studied Electrical Engineering and I'm working as an Electrical Engineer with the federal government, I also do some farming as a side hustle (My father was a farmer).

I love and respect people in agriculture a lot.
Re: Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? by hsbrandsasia1: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
By mining the significant consumer facts from the evaluation, you may understand the area that requires refinement and initiate training packages which in turn enables the personnel to emerge as extra green retail best practices in india. To sum up, the education will help to enhance the morale of the employees.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Universities In Ghana Accredited & Recognized In Nigeria / UNICAL Publishes Names Of 638 Students Withdrawn From The Institution / JAMB Delists Management Courses In Seven Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.