Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,556 members, 7,850,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

YHVH Almighty Forbid! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / YHVH Almighty Forbid! (393 Views)

The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. / Power we have in Yahushua the Messiah, the begotten Son of YHVH Almighty. / The Temple of YHVH Almighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YHVH Almighty Forbid! by elated177: 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Should we, the saints, servants and messengers, of Yahushua the Messiah start living in sin to enable the evil and wicked people and their demons live happily and comfortably? YHVH Almighty forbid!

If our Righteousness is a threat to them, let them be forever threatened.

This light will continue to shine brighter and brighter. There is no compromise on this Righteous Walk.

To the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, remain bold, stealth and courageous.

May our Father in heaven, Daddy in the sky, he who rides on the wings of the wind, continue to guide and guard us on his Righteous Path.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: YHVH Almighty Forbid! by Myer(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Should we, the saints, servants and messengers, of Yahushua the Messiah [b]start living in sin [/b]to enable the evil and wicked people and their demons live happily and comfortably? YHVH Almighty forbid!

If our Righteousness is a threat to them, let them be forever threatened.

This light will continue to shine brighter and brighter. There is no compromise on this Righteous Walk.

To the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, remain bold, stealth and courageous.

May our Father in heaven, Daddy in the sky, he rides on the wings of the wind, continue to guide and guard us on his Righteous Path.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

I see what you did there. It's good semantics to confuse the undiscerning and untaught.
But then enters moi. cheesy grin

Cos you know you commit sin daily. But living in sin is supposed to be different from committing sin right?
You try. Good excuse as long as you ask for forgiveness, clean slate every morning.

Riddle me this;
If you and fellow righteousness preachers on NL were truly practicing righteousness for even a month, why has there been no beneficiary of your generosity both financially, materially or in kind?

Why is true righteousness hard to find even among Christian's in Nigeria?
Why is it with all the Christian's in Nigeria, it's still among world's most corrupt government and citizenry?
Why are Enterpreneurs rejecting those "born-again" applicants like Righteousness and Jesusjnr who profess righteousness publicly but their hearts and souls are so wicked cos they often commit the worst frauds eventually.

Bro, just have peace worshipping your God and stop professing false righteousness and speaking fake Christianese here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: YHVH Almighty Forbid! by elated177: 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Myer:

I see what you did there. It's good semantics to confuse the undiscerning and untaught.
But then enters moi. cheesy grin

You don't know what you are saying.

Myer:

Cos you know you commit sin daily. But living in sin is supposed to be different from committing sin right?
You try. Good excuse as long as you ask for forgiveness, clean slate every morning.

Again, you don't know what you are saying.

Myer:

Riddle me this;
If you and fellow righteousness preachers on NL were truly practicing righteousness for even a month, why has there been no beneficiary of your generosity both financially, materially or in kind?

The saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah do not give to those in need and announce it.

Myer:

Why is true righteousness hard to find even among Christian's in Nigeria?
Why is it with all the Christian's in Nigeria, it's still among world's most corrupt government and citizenry?

Ask the Christians. I am not a Christian. Next time go through my posts before you start the tagging.

Myer:

Why are Enterpreneurs rejecting those "born-again" applicants like Righteousness and Jesusjnr who profess righteousness publicly but their hearts and souls are so wicked cos they often commit the worst frauds eventually.

You gossip too much.

Have you ever had business transaction with me.
Myer:

Bro, just have peace worshipping your God and stop professing false righteousness and speaking fake Christianese here.

Ndo o! You have no idea what you are saying. Have we had any business together?
Re: YHVH Almighty Forbid! by xproducer: 4:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Confess Christ Before Men
Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven." - Matthew 10:32-33 (also Luke 12:8 )

The Just Live by Faith
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek." - Romans 1:16

Not Ashamed of the Gospel
"Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God," - 2 Timothy 1:8

+++

Glory be to GOD in the Highest! "For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure." - Philippians 2:13

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YHVH Almighty Forbid! by budaatum: 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
elated177:

The saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah do not give to those in need and announce it.

Ask the Christians. I am not a Christian. Next time go through my posts before you start the tagging.

Good day my dear Elated. You never did tell me the Scripture you read.

Are you hiding it from me like God is written to have hidden knowledge from Adam and Eve? You do know the result of such hiding is ignorance, right?

Please read the post of xproducer directly above mine. The Lord might be sending you signals.

budaatum:

I do have to admit that I do not quite know the Scriptures you are talking about that mentions a "Yahushua the Messiah is the God of the Scriptures".

Show me the Scripture you read please.
Re: YHVH Almighty Forbid! by elated177: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
budaatum:

Good day my dear Elated. You never did tell me the Scripture you read.

Genesis
Exodus
Leviticus
Numbers
Deuteronomy
Joshua
Judges
Ruth
1 Samuel
2 Samuel
1 Kings
2 Kings
1 Chronicles
2 Chronicles
Ezra
Nehemiah
Esther
Job
Psalms
Proverbs
Ecclesiastes
Song of Solomon (or Song of Songs)
Isaiah
Jeremiah
Lamentations
Ezekiel
Daniel
Hosea
Joel
Amos
Obadiah
Jonah
Micah
Nahum
Habakkuk
Zephaniah
Haggai
Zechariah
Malachi
Tobit
Judith
Additions to the Book of Esther
Wisdom of Solomon
Ecclesiasticus
Baruch
The Letter of Jeremiah
The Prayer of Azariah and the Song of the Three Jews
Susanna
Bel and the Dragon
1 Maccabees
2 Maccabees
1 Esdras
Prayer of Manasseh
Psalm 151
3 Maccabees
2 Esdras
4 Maccabees

Matthew
Mark
Luke
John
Acts of the Apostles
Romans
1 Corinthians
2 Corinthians
Galatians
Ephesians
Philippians
Colossians
1 Thessalonians
2 Thessalonians
1 Timothy
2 Timothy
Titus
Philemon
Hebrews
James
1 Peter
2 Peter
1 John
2 John
3 John
Jude
Revelation

budaatum:

Are you hiding it from me like God is written to have hidden knowledge from Adam and Eve? You do know the result of such hiding is ignorance, right?

There you have them.

budaatum:

Please read the post of xproducer directly above mine. The Lord might be sending you signals.

What is the relevance of those Scriptures to the message?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YHVH Almighty Forbid! by elated177: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2022
Yahushua the Messiah forbid.
Re: YHVH Almighty Forbid! by elated177: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: YHVH Almighty Forbid! by elated177: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
Walk in the light.
Re: YHVH Almighty Forbid! by elated177: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
We are still shining.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Husband And Wife Convert To Islam In Enugu State (photos) / How To Treat A Stubborn And Rebellious Child / Rejection Has An Explanation -- Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.