Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

I’m ‘somehow’ Related To Tinubu, Says Female Presidential Aspirant, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m ‘somehow’ Related To Tinubu, Says Female Presidential Aspirant, (353 Views)

APM Dumps Female Presidential Candidate, Chichi Ojei, Backs Atiku / Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m ‘somehow’ Related To Tinubu, Says Female Presidential Aspirant, by Afro910: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
I’m ‘somehow’ related to Tinubu, says female presidential aspirant, Khadija Okunnu-Lamidi

Female presidential aspirant, Khadija Okunnu-Lamidi, has said despite the respect she has for the National Leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, she still believes Nigerians are yearning for a young person with a vibrancy to steer the country out of its current woes.

This is as she revealed that she’s “somehow related” to Tinubu who recently declared his ambition to run for the presidency in 2023.

“Yes, we are somehow related,” she said when asked in an interview with BBC Pidgin.

“He’s the national leader of the APC; he has contributed to national politics and I have great respect for him. But that doesn’t change the fact that Nigerians are looking for a young person with vibrancy. Nigerians are looking for a way out of poverty, they want 24 hours electricity supply, good health care and good roads which are what I’m here to provide,” she said.

Asked if she has political experience, she said, “Many people will say they have never heard of my name but I’ve been in politics for at least 20 years learning. Many people do declare their political ambition before they are actually ready, which is quite a problem. I’ve learnt the work and seen how others do it, which I don’t find satisfying, it gives me stomach ache.

On when she decided to run for office, she said, “It was shortly after the EndSARS protests in October 2020,” adding that she started engaging with youths and the late singer, Sound Sultan, towards the goal of fielding some youths to contest for public office.

She said most of those whom she discussed with were sceptical about the idea.

Source
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/im-somehow-related-to-tinubu-says.html

1 Share

Re: I’m ‘somehow’ Related To Tinubu, Says Female Presidential Aspirant, by SarkinYarki: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Are you from Iragbiji? If not you are not related to him in any way
Re: I’m ‘somehow’ Related To Tinubu, Says Female Presidential Aspirant, by Odin13: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Yoruba sef

How can you “ somehow” related to a human that nobody knows he’s identity

Maybe you should come and tell Nigerians more about Tinubu and how you guys are related it will go a long way to help his “ ambition “

1 Like

Re: I’m ‘somehow’ Related To Tinubu, Says Female Presidential Aspirant, by Ezehillary(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
You mean that you are related to thielfnubu
Re: I’m ‘somehow’ Related To Tinubu, Says Female Presidential Aspirant, by dawnomike(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ooohlite... See you guys in 2023

(1) (Reply)

APC Benue Governor-ship Candidate Lauches NGO Across The Global (PHOTOS) / GTBank Only Gave Me N190m, Not N200m - Osinbajo Replies Gazette / Osun APC Primary: Group Raises Alarm Over Influx Of Hoodlums From Close States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.