Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu (23248 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by adamsmith914: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Amudeneogu:
I can that some people wants to tarnsh the image of igbos, let me ask, is Nnamdi kanu more dangerous than all this boko haram boys and bandits that are kill people everday?
For someone that told his sympathizers that they should kill anyone they see with a Nigerian flag, he is the same with Boko Haram, just like you, Enemies of We Nigerian People, The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lol.. FG too smart.. Dem file the amended charges a day to the hearing, meaning that the defence counsel won't have enough time to respond..
Meaning they would seek an adjournment and it continues to linger..

I pity the loud mouthed Ifeanyi ejiofor.. more work to do for him..

1 Like

Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Wali84: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ezehillary:
The world is watching
meanwhile our bus will leave enugu state to abuja high court by 7.30 am
keep wasting ur time

1 Like

Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by pquaver(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/17/biafra-nigerian-govt-files-new-terrorism-charges-against-nnamdi-kanu/

Good one.. Hon justice binta nyako,
I am an igbo man that want to ask u for a favour pls when u sentence MNK, pls send him to 1 of kano, zamfara, jigawa, sokoto or gombe prison where he will meet Fulani so Tey he go learn tolerance by force and he will eat tuwo till e go belle full and confess d sweetness of tuwo and hospitality of Fulani.. With his mouth will he confess 1 Nigeria.. And u will for ever be an honourable justice. Pls do this for we patriotic Igbos. I will tell the warder to throw the key away far into futa jallon so if he needs the key he must come across Fulanis and Aboki. He must have sense by force.. Anu ofia

2 Likes

Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Igbodicool(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Chuksmonika:
there is no thread that involves MNK and IPOB that you won't find that Vulture seller typing nonsense...

The useless man derives sexual pleasure commenting on anything that involves MNK and IPOB.
I never knew that people could be this hate-filled for people who never give a hoot about their rantings until I joined this Yoruba forum.
Goooosh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Iykenuwa(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
I actually thought they wanted to add that he is responsible for the attacks in Kebbi, Zamfara and Sokoto.

Charlatans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Chuksmonika:
I wanted to reply to you with history thinking it was a human being that is behind the keyboard, but when I saw your signature, I changed my mind.

reply me with your usual thrash and let me put you in the dustbin you belong unthinkable specimen

let KANU continue killing you people in the course of one Biafra, the only opportunity Biafra would have been achieved Ojukwu threw it in the river by penetrating Ore to Lagos

your Biafra dream if not louded by your rep and senate in legislative house, you're just joking
Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Danjikanbauchi: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Cheeiiii Fulani government are just stupid.

MURIC what do you think ?
Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by BarrElChapo(m): 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ezehillary:
The world is watching
meanwhile our bus will leave enugu state to abuja high court by 7.30 am

Jonzing grin
Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Corea4king(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
When will boko haram sponsors,Fulani herders, Iswap,bandits answer to their crime in the court or is their atrocities part of governing. No matter how Nigerians sees Nnamdi kalu,he can never hurt an ant. All these negative news about maazi is a part of the struggle, if you think he is moving in wrong direction, you can form your own group with ur ideology.
For FG, let them enjoy their stupidity because what is bigger than them will meet them in due time if they fail to think of what will benefit Nigerians

1 Like

Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Funkymode(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

This igbo boy are not ashamed of yourself look at what u took time to write. Ppl like u deserve beta bulala

You can't really blame him, he's trying act different, want to make people believe he's reasoning and seeing what others ain't seeing but he's a blind man, who lacks sense of reasoning, even though I'm not igbo, I can't never reason or talk something stupid like this dumb ass has done
He thinks he'll be giving a post in the north or south west by condemning the east, even Joe igbokwe is not covering himself in glory by attacking the his Tribe, other regions are facing worse and but you keep portraying the east to the world as the worst of all, what does he stand to gain, our GOD ain't stupid, GOD ain't man who just conclude on one sided story, even him MANNAGRILL or what is he called will be judged for putting differents false allegations on him

2 Likes

Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Seu..n Myn..d44 Jus..twise Domi..nique.
Rule 2.
[/s]

Again, you are jobless bro. Find a real job like your mates. grin grin

Goodnight
Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by danot1030: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kanu will rot in jail and south east will lock down for long

1 Like

Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by BJanta: 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Hmmmm. Justice coming for victims of his violent rhethorics.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose.
God bless Nigeria forever.

Sincerely, with the collosal devastating injustice his violent rhetorics did to innocent people, the charges need to be more.

As we type here, even the US DOJ has scaled up the charges against those who attacked the US Capitol on January 6 last year yet the IPOB terrorists leader did even far worse to innocent Nigerians especially Nigerians of Igbo extraction he labelled saboteurs and summarily pronounced death on them. They were eventually murdered by those suspected to be IPOB terrorists.

Below is an AUTHENTIC audio . In this audio ,the IPOB terrorists leader Nnamdi Kanu was giving orders to his violent IPOB terrorists followers on live Radio during endsars Protests.
The places he ordered them to burn down were burnt down by his followers acting on his order.

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

This Kanu must be an animal, a real beast. Deserves not live among human beings. Why are all those senseless fools are asking for political solutions ? Are all
these political offences ? And where were those fools to caution him when he was doing all this. How is Tinubu a saboteur ? How do expect an external person to support an internal struggle? How do you start a war you have neither the nor the means to win? Why do Ibos all act on impulse and not on wisdom. It's not Buhari that caught him, it's GOD Himself. May he rot to death in prison before the end of his trial.

2 Likes

Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by MumuYorubaBoy: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
[[s]quote author= post=109458027]Cownu, you will never ever end well in this life and the life thereafter for the brutal murders you perpetrated to innocent igbos who refused to support your political agenda.

May all the cannibalistic animals involved in the death of innocent igbos all die miserably like fowls on the street.
Along with the online bastards and animals supporting all these brutal killings.
Y'all will never ever end well in this life, as long as God lives.

This image below of our relative Miracle Nwobodo that cownu and brainwashed animals killed just because she joined Nigeria Police Force.
(While cownu's elder sister is still working in the same Nigeria Police Force as we type!)
Miracle's mom is still crying as we type.
Again, For all the animals supporting cownu for all the deaths he has caused fellow igbos, innocent igbos for crying out loud, and the others supporting terrorists boko haram, your mothers will cry on your grave also as our relative cries everyday.
Y'all will never escape the calamity coming your ways you cannibals.
As long as God lives......

So shall it be in Jesus name.
As long as God lives.

[b][/b]
You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

Not even about the write-up,
It's all about justice meted out to all the animals involved in the murders of innocent people.

Thanks for the heads-up tho'.

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,
Your God is fighting your battles.
This is only the beginning.

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
Same fate goes to every imbe that quote this post to say rubbish.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
Amadioha will strike yall down with full force before 21 days.
As long as God lives.
Y'all can never escape the consequences of your evil, wicked and devilish acts.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.
Painful ends await them all evil animals

We Rise. [/quote][/s]

Our brother Afonja is still in a Beninoise jail eating watery beans. What's your take on this?

1 Like

Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Kellibae(f): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

This igbo boy are not ashamed of yourself look at what u took time to write. Ppl like u deserve beta bulala

He is not igbo who told u he is igbo.. he is pure yoruba boy..

1 Like

Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by warlordd(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
If I were Buhari there wouldn't have been any need for this court trials because I would have ordered those that abducted the mental animal called Kanu to throw him into the high sea

1 Like

Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by jaxxy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
It won’t stick. Government should stop wasting their time with Kanu and do something more productive. undecided
Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by toscolee(m): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Brimstone77:

What else do you expect from dead country with stupid and useless judicial system?

I have said it time without numbers that ipob should change their tactics,ipob should face terro with Terro..

If they think that kanu will get justice from zoo court then they are sitting on a bicycle..

Go and ask ambazonians and the cameroonian government how far..

Enough of all this peaceful hide and seek method..

If the international community couldn't tag ambazonians,tigarians,and many other violence freedom fighters terrorists then I don't see any reason why they will tag ipob a terro organization..

It's time to take the bull by the horn..

Enough to all these federal government child play.

Go and start the war na... what are you waiting for? Idiot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Files New Terrorism Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu by Gosunndi(m): 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Na today ?

Dem go file tire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna On Fire Again. / Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital / Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.