Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House (3241 Views)

Adaeze: UNIPORT Student Found Dead In Her Apartment / MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) / FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by WebDesignerNG(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

Twitter user @TheBriden, has shared a story of how a student of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), is allegedly in police custody following the death of his girlfriend in his house, Siggy reveals.

According to TheBriden, the deceased was ill and had gone to visit her boyfriend at his house. She slept and never woke up.

He also revealed that the family of the student is unable to afford an autopsy that can exonerate him from the alleged murder.

https://campusnews.medium.com/uniport-student-arrested-after-his-sick-girlfriend-died-in-his-house-4006637bdbe2

Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by ignis: 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
This is very risky.
Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Truly truly guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Guys..........be very careful out there!

#WeDidOurPart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Ceenachi: 6:32am On Jan 18, 2022
Omo na wetin dey make me dey wonder who dey give guys the liver to invite babes to their lodge for sleep over undecided

Serious Double Trouble, The Guy Just Step-in, What A Life embarassed
Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Taywon: 6:43am On Jan 18, 2022
A word is enough for the wise....

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by juman(m): 6:56am On Jan 18, 2022
He is in big soup.

In a country where nothing works.
His family should look for money anywhere to get him out.

They can run to any human rights lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Holywizard: 7:01am On Jan 18, 2022
Why is it that most deaths occur at nights?
Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by robinso01(m): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2022
This is the reason I'm afraid inviting people over to my place. The thought of "what if she didn't wake up again" always come to my mind.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Randy100: 7:10am On Jan 18, 2022
It's so unfortunate for him. I can't count how many girls that slept overnight in my house during my undergraduate days. I guess I was lucky then and still lucky till now.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Randy100: 7:17am On Jan 18, 2022
Holywizard:
Why is it that most deaths occur at nights?

respiration and heart rates drop low during sleeping. I guess it has a connection.

5 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Generalwoodz(m): 7:28am On Jan 18, 2022
Taywon:
A word is enough for the wise....

A wise is enough for the word
Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by EXLOVER(m): 7:31am On Jan 18, 2022
[b]

Till day break and sex in the morning is fun o.

Back then in Uni, my ashmatic babe came to visit, i always tell her carry your inhaler when coming o, she said the thing is not regular so no need for me to be reminding her always.

So this very evening we were having sex around 9pm, when this girl choke, Omo she was gasping for air while my Mandingo was still inside, i remove my Mandingo, try to bring her to life nothing, i cor confuse carry her naked, me sef naked wan begin dey rush he'd go hospital, my sense come back say we naked, i dropped her immediately, check her bag to see if her inhaler was inside, bag was empty, Omo wan mind just tell me to breath in her mouth to mouth, immediately i did, she came back to life. I was happy and terrified at the same time. Cause i cor dey reason see me see prison, Wetin world people go talk?

That was the last time we had sex. Guys as we dey pray for riches, make we also dey pray for our preek too, make he nor put us for trouble.

This is my true life story.

[/b]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Holywizard: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2022
Randy100:

respiration and heart rates drop low during sleeping. I guess it has a connection.
thank u bro. That's why even at emergencies, they will always tell the victims to try breathing.
Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Epeegee(m): 8:40am On Jan 18, 2022
I remember sometime ago when my ex slept over at my house, around 2 am, cultists in my area started shooting and entering people apartment,I was on psalm 23 and 27 until morning,me that goes to church ones in a year

May we never be victim of negative circumstances

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by OOSmilling(m): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2022
Generalwoodz:

Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by YourFavorite21(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2022
The last time I invited Sonia over to my lodge off campus, after several rounds of knack, na so I dey fear, small time I go check whether she still dey breathe. grin grin this sh*t is scary, her family no go even want hear ur side of the story, especially now wey (yahoo boys killings )dey trend.

4 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Randy100: 11:22am On Jan 18, 2022
Holywizard:
thank u bro. That's why even at emergencies, they will always tell the victims to try breathing.
Exactly.
Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by freshkpomo(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2022

I almost fell into this kinda pit, University girls and cohabiting. I don't know how the father git to know about me, but all I know is that I was framed up for kidnapping. The girl was damn sick and could not talk.. after collecting blood she was able to make some signs with her hand, some days later she was ok... Na so God take save me from becoming a lifer o.... It's good to have a responsive family Sha, if not for them I call that night and them come drive me and her go hospital around 2am. I just shooting DON'T DO THIS TO ME grin ... babe nor hear o... Boys abeg, nor use few minutes enjoyment take waste your Future o... Some people are not okay within as they look outside, some fit even dey village people menu and na you them go take balance am.

I once dated a girl that Chokes in her sleep after fighting for long due to a serious Nightmare... Funny enough she likes sleep overs... Any woman you are not married to, never allow her spend a night under your roof, if him set your preek nor go rise for months cheesy.. if you love her so much, carry drink and kola plus money go marry.

6 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Randy100: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2022
Generalwoodz:

A word to the wise is enough.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Benweb64: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2022
Hello

I build all types of websites.

I'm a professional website developer

I only collect payment after I finish building your website.

you can pay me after I finish building the website and you see it and you are satisfied.

Contact me for portfolio and pricing

CALL/WHATSAPP : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Ihavethingstodo: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Person go just dey him own, wahala go come jam am, na wa! sad
Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Johnsown1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Very risky and dangerous because this alone can end somebody's son destiny
Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by sammuell(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Randy100:

A word to the wise is enough.

Is a enough wise to the word
Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Oladayoade12: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Personal drivers needed @ Datoluminds Consult. Are you a driver btw the age of 27-35yrs and you have interest in being a personal driver kindly call this number 08168362092 salary is 50k per month
Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Simplythebest: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
Very bad may God help him and set him free if he is innocent. This one of the reasons i don't like women sleeping over to my place cus anything can happen and whether u are innocent or not u are in for it. May the truth come out
Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Uyi168: 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
BABYharder:
Truly truly guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
may your days on earth be long and prosperous.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Uyi168: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
EXLOVER:
[b]

Till day break and sex in the morning is fun o.

Back then in Uni, my ashmatic babe came to visit, i always tell her carry your inhaler when coming o, she said the thing is not regular so no need for me to be reminding her always.

So this very evening we were having sex around 9pm, when this girl choke, Omo she was gasping for air while my Mandingo was still inside, i remove my Mandingo, try to bring her to life nothing, i cor confuse carry her naked, me sef naked wan begin dey rush he'd go hospital, my sense come back say we naked, i dropped her immediately, check her bag to see if her inhaler was inside, bag was empty, Omo wan mind just tell me to breath in her mouth to mouth, immediately i did, she came back to life. I was happy and terrified at the same time. Cause i cor dey reason see me see prison, Wetin world people go talk?

That was the last time we had sex. Guys as we dey pray for riches, make we also dey pray for our preek too, make he nor put us for trouble.

This is my true life story.

[/b]
the moral lesson from your story Sha..

Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Jahlivesforever: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
problem
Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by Elimon(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Swears this reminds me of my University ex girlfriend on a particular visit to my room on a faithful Saturday eve. She decided to sleep over since we had been seeing a movie past time for her to go back to her hostel. During the night she started complaining about stomach aches. I took it lightly and told her maybe it's food she ate in the hostel... I slept off infact. Around 1am she opted to use the toilet as it was turning to running stomach. At this moment I was getting frustrated for not having a good sleep(not knowing what's to come).
Around 3 am she was still stooling non stop and was not even showing signs to stop. To cut story short, she started excreting and vomiting same time. It's night and nowhere to get medication. When my heart shifted was when she started shitting blood and she lost weight in hours. I didn't know what to do other than stay around(what if she dies here, I started praying in my mind. This continued till daybreak and I left to get medications... Thats when it stopped. I can't forget that night so easily.
Re: UNIPORT Student Arrested After His Sick Girlfriend Died In His House by MufasaLion: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Manslaughter and Murder cases are scary as shit. I hope not to be victim of circumstance because the people you thought would believe you might turn on you when the case erupts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Read Books In The World / Popular Logos And Their Meaning / ICAN Officially Released May 2019 Exam Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.