Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) (2110 Views)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by wiseloaded(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by deolurexy1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
G-boy don carry mama cruise after he hear update about her puna grin
Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by LegitAirdrop: 12:30am On Jan 18, 2022
shocked
Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 1:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Everyone na hustler, na the mode of hustling different

1 Like

Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by NNTR: 1:37am On Jan 18, 2022
wiseloaded:
WATCH VIDEO BELOW

NNTR:
I sincerely think she's affected by a bit of mild psychosis

As for Oba Solomon, he's just one poor deluded fella. I used poor deliberately

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Amotolongbo:
Everyone na hustler, na the mode of hustling different

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5kWZJof_ms

Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by goatandyam: 1:48am On Jan 18, 2022
Show me a single church specifically created to serve and still follows Jesus Christ in all aspect of his life and I will show you how irreparably stupid and brain dead you are.

Just a single church you Godforsakenly useless Morons.

The two bastard religions causing nothing but incessant chaos and confusion all over the place.

Look at what the other bastard religion has done to Egypt and Iran? Two countries with fantastic and brainy people before that confusion and chaotic religion came in and dabaru their brain.

Somebody should BAN these two religions for the love of God.

1 Like

Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by Dankovich1: 1:49am On Jan 18, 2022
Won't Mommy G.O go to Hell for posting a cruise video of herself in Dubai on social media? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 1:52am On Jan 18, 2022
NNTR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5kWZJof_ms

TWYSE and his funny skit
Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by NNTR: 1:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Amotolongbo:
TWYSE and his funny skit
I know.
I thought I was the only one, who copped on, to put it lightly, her mild psychosis

Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by RealTalkNoBull: 2:07am On Jan 18, 2022
[b][/b]
goatandyam:
Show me a single church specifically created to serve and still follows Jesus Christ in all aspect of his life and I will show you how irreparably stupid and brain dead you are.

Just a single church you Godforsakenly useless Morons.

The two bastard religions causing nothing but incessant chaos and confusion all over the place.

Look at what the other bastard religion has done to Egypt and Iran? Two countries with fantastic and brainy people before that confusion and chaotic religion came in and dabaru their brain.

Somebody should BAN these two religions for the love of God.
You’re a bit knowledgeable, but quite ignorant, so I’ll help you out because like most Nigerians I ever came across, history doesn’t seem to be your strongest suit.

First off, no church has EVER followed Jesus; they’ve always followed The false Apostle Paul/Saul. Suffice to say: IF JESUS WAS ALIVE HE’D CONDEMN CHRISTIANITY IN ALL IT ENCOMPASSES, BECAUSE IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS DOCTRINES.

Next, Iranians have never really been Muslims. They’re mostly idolaters like their christian brothers because they follow a separate brand of Islam called Shi’a.

1 Like

Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:21am On Jan 18, 2022
deolurexy1:
G-boy don carry mama cruise after he hear update about her puna grin
May God forgive you.
Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by crestedaguiyi: 4:04am On Jan 18, 2022
You dey wine me
Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by donleo92(m): 4:38am On Jan 18, 2022
religion in Nigeria don suffer. People now misuse it anyhow to make money, if na another person tie the towel like this, the person for go hell nau, but based on say na mummy GO she go go heaven
Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by killyaselfie: 6:14am On Jan 18, 2022
donleo92:
religion in Nigeria don suffer. People now misuse it anyhow to make money, if na another person tie the towel like this, the person for go hell nau, but based on say na mummy GO she go go heaven

Religion (god) is the oldest and most successful scam. There is no need for the scammers to fear though, because half of the people are scared out of their minds about existence and death while the other half love to be deceived.

Bankers' best guesses about the Vatican's wealth put it at $10 billion to $15 billion. Of this wealth, Italian stockholdings alone run to $1.6 billion, 15% of the value of listed shares on the Italian market. The Vatican has big investments in banking, insurance, chemicals, steel, construction, real estate. Dividends help pay for Vatican expenses and charities such as assisting 1,500,000 children and providing some measure of food and clothing to 7,000,000 needy Italians. Unlike ordinary stockholders, the Vatican pays no taxes on this income, which led the leftist Rome weekly L'Espresso last week to call it "the biggest tax evader in Italy."
http://content.time.com/time/subscriber/article/0,33009,833509,00.html

For more than half a century, the Mormon Church quietly built one of the world’s largest investment funds. Almost no one outside the church knew about it.

Some of that mystery evaporated late last year when a former employee revealed in a whistleblower complaint with the Internal Revenue Service that the fund, called Ensign Peak Advisors, had stockpiled $100 billion. The whistleblower also alleged that the church had improperly used some Ensign Peak funds. Officials of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, colloquially known as the Mormon Church, denied those claims.
https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/the-mormon-church-amassed-100-billion-it-was-the-best-kept-secret-in-the-investment-world-11581138011

1 Like

Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by donleo92(m): 6:29am On Jan 18, 2022
killyaselfie:

Religion (god) is the oldest and most successful scam. There is no need for the scammers to fear though, because half of the people are scared out of their minds about existence and death while the other half love to be deceived.

Bankers' best guesses about the Vatican's wealth put it at $10 billion to $15 billion. Of this wealth, Italian stockholdings alone run to $1.6 billion, 15% of the value of listed shares on the Italian market. The Vatican has big investments in banking, insurance, chemicals, steel, construction, real estate. Dividends help pay for Vatican expenses and charities such as assisting 1,500,000 children and providing some measure of food and clothing to 7,000,000 needy Italians. Unlike ordinary stockholders, the Vatican pays no taxes on this income, which led the leftist Rome weekly L'Espresso last week to call it "the biggest tax evader in Italy."

For more than half a century, the Mormon Church quietly built one of the world’s largest investment funds. Almost no one outside the church knew about it.

Some of that mystery evaporated late last year when a former employee revealed in a whistleblower complaint with the Internal Revenue Service that the fund, called Ensign Peak Advisors, had stockpiled $100 billion. The whistleblower also alleged that the church had improperly used some Ensign Peak funds. Officials of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, colloquially known as the Mormon Church, denied those claims.
https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/the-mormon-church-amassed-100-billion-it-was-the-best-kept-secret-in-the-investment-world-11581138011

shocked[quote author=killyaselfie post=109464515]

Haba! But this wasnt the true Christianity Jesus wanted from his followers
Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by wolesmile(m): 7:23am On Jan 18, 2022
Most people are better off in mental institutions. Not talking about Mummy G.O, but are brainwashed followers. How can they be so dumb as to believe the trash this woman spew everytime?
Gullibility get levels o! Theirs deserve medals.
Before you know it now, she'll start cruising the latest cars and aiming for a private jet.
Anyways, what do I know. After all, she said she was (is) second in command to Lucifer and operates from 9-9 realm.
Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by PenSniper: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
[b][/b] You’re a bit knowledgeable, but quite ignorant, so I’ll help you out because like most Nigerians I ever came across, history doesn’t seem to be your strongest suit.

First off, no church has EVER followed Jesus; they’ve always followed The false Apostle Paul/Saul. Suffice to say: IF JESUS WAS ALIVE HE’D CONDEMN CHRISTIANITY IN ALL IT ENCOMPASSES, BECAUSE IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS DOCTRINES.

Next, Iranians have never really been Muslims. They’re mostly idolaters like their christian brothers because they follow a separate brand of Islam called Shi’a.

Another trash from a supposedly "knowledgeable" one.
Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by killyaselfie: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
wolesmile:
Most people are better off in mental institutions. Not talking about Mummy G.O, but are brainwashed followers. How can they be so dumb as to believe the trash this woman spew everytime?
Gullibility get levels o! Theirs deserve medals.
Before you know it now, she'll start cruising the latest cars and aiming for a private jet.
Anyways, what do I know. After all, she said she was (is) second in command to Lucifer and operates from 9-9 realm.

Why shouldn’t she cruise latest cars and aim for a private jet. If oyedepo, muoka, adeboye, chris, and the rest of them can become wealthy by peddling nonsense to the gullible, why shouldn’t the woman do the same?

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

If I could meet Mummy G.O., I would tell the woman of god not to let up on the hellfire preaching. She should also copy oyedepo and threaten her critics with leprosy.
Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by wolesmile(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
killyaselfie:

Why shouldn’t she cruise latest cars and aim for a private jet. If oyedepo, muoka, adeboye, chris, and the rest of them can become wealthy by peddling nonsense to the gullible, why shouldn’t the woman do the same?

If I could meet Mummy G.O., I would tell the woman of god not to let up on the hellfire preaching. She should also copy oyedepo and threaten her critics with leprosy.

grin grin grin
Re: Watch Mummy G. O Chilling And Enjoying Life In Dubai (video) by wolesmile(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
killyaselfie:

(1) (Reply)

Drinking Alcoholic Beverages: What the Bible Has to Say / Bernimoore Has Threatened To Sue Me Because Of Nairaland / Be Very Careful Of Cheap Restaurants, With Large Crowd Surrounding Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.