Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan (45592 Views)

A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful / Pilot Saves A Plane Enroute Calabar From Crashing / Ibom Air CRJ 900 Spotted In Calgary Enroute Uyo, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by maureensylvia(f): 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
ufotunang:
So dey , dey steal truck for naija

My husband loaded goods from Lagos to Kano
Till today we didn't see the goods nor the truck nor the driver
That was 2015 though

Car tracker makes things easier this days

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by ak22(m): 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thespagchef:
Good day N'Lander.
This truck was loaded with pasta at Golden Penny factory, Iganmu on the 10th of January 2022.
It should have arrived at Ibadan on the 12th of January 2022. But all connection to it was lost since 11th of January 2022.

Please, if seen , contact Habib Hassan on 09061949426 or 08181505901.

Please help a brother

Imagine spending so much money to buy truck but to install tracker with little money na wahala

1 Like

Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by maureensylvia(f): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
delpee:
Apart from using trackers, it's best to use reputable logistics companies to transport goods. It may be more expensive but it's more reliable.

I pray that you find the driver and the truck.

This is apt
Some of my customers will be like, maureen this goods is been loaded with 1k per bag in so so place, why is yours higher

Toh... I wouldn't want to take that risk because it's cheaper and my mind won't be at rest because of cheap logistics

1 Like

Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by arsenic33(m): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thespagchef:

We've been trying to reach the driver..
It is either
1) The truck was highjacked ( which he should have called and/or report to the nearest police station except he was killed along with his motor boys). Or
2) He absconded with the goods ( which is possible as he has no affiliation with either the customer or the agent)
Where in Ibadan was the truck going? Today I saw a truck fell around Adegbayi area of Ibadan. It's like it's fallen for so long. I wish I can go back to check

1 Like

Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by nautybride: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
@ OP, if you can see this, one truck has accident at ibadan new Ife express road for days now and nothing has been done to it. can't figure out the plate number but the driver likely died.

1 Like

Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by nautybride: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
arsenic33:

Where in Ibadan was the truck going? Today I saw a truck fell around Adegbayi area of Ibadan. It's like it's fallen for so long. I wish I can go back to check

Good one. same I was telling the Op
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by nautybride: 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thespagchef:
Good day N'Lander.
This truck was loaded with pasta at Golden Penny factory, Iganmu on the 10th of January 2022.
It should have arrived at Ibadan on the 12th of January 2022. But all connection to it was lost since 11th of January 2022.

Please help a brother

New Ife road, ibadan express road. A similar truck is down there. the driver likely died. Check it out.
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by arsenic33(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
nautybride:

Good one. same I was telling the Op
I've gone back to check. The one that fell is white head and Yello body(container). But everything seems to be intact

1 Like

Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by nautybride: 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
arsenic33:

I've gone back to check. The one that fell is white head and Yello body(container). But everything seems to be intact

it's been intact for days. I hope by he finds his goods. Good job sir.
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by ikorodureporta: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Something wey don reach sambisa cheesy
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by Paretomaster1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thespagchef:
Good day N'Lander.

Please help a brother

You don't have a tracker on your truck? If you have, where did it communicated last ? , did you send people to look for it in that area .....
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by player007(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thespagchef:

We've been trying to reach the driver..
It is either
1) The truck was highjacked ( which he should have called and/or report to the nearest police station except he was killed along with his motor boys). Or
2) He absconded with the goods ( which is possible as he has no affiliation with either the customer or the agent)

Why would you even entrust millions into the hands of an unknown person?
Wasn’t there a tracker on the truck?
Why did it take you this long?
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by DaveJacuzie: 7:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
you did not track this truck? that would be a surprise!!
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by Amudeneogu: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
The truck reg. No. And the chasse no.

1 Like

Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by l0uie(m): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
Haha. Niggas must flex.
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by SeaTrade(m): 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
delpee:
Apart from using trackers, it's best to use reputable logistics companies to transport goods. It may be more expensive but it's more reliable.

I pray that you find the driver and the truck.
Do you know what Redstar or DHL will charge to carry that pasta from lagos to Ibadan?
How much go come be the distributor profit? undecided
Why do you think it's always corporate organisations that patronise these so called reputable logistic companies?
Open mouth dey cap nonsense.
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by SeaTrade(m): 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
maureensylvia:

This is apt
Some of my customers will be like, maureen this goods is been loaded with 1k per bag in so so place, why is yours higher

Toh... I wouldn't want to take that risk because it's cheaper and my mind won't be at rest because of cheap logistics
You clearly don't know what reputable logistics companies are.
So you mean to tell me you put your beans and rice in FedEx trucks? undecided
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by SeaTrade(m): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
ak22:

Imagine spending so much money to buy truck but to install tracker with little money na wahala
Mugu,ita not his truck else he will not be here asking you this questions when he can just go to his driver's family and lock them up to produce their son and his goods.
These are rented trucks to convey that pasta,the owner of that goods have little to no detail of the driver.
Nigerians too dull abeg.
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by ak22(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
SeaTrade:
Mugu,ita not his truck else he will not be here asking you this questions when he can just go to his driver's family and lock them up to produce their son and his goods.
These are rented trucks to convey that pasta,the owner of that goods have little to no detail of the driver.
Nigerians too dull abeg.

Ode you could have explain better at first Oponu

1 Like

Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by SeaTrade(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
ak22:

Ode you could have explain better at first Oponu
Well atleast as I remind you say you no get sense,e don make you sit up come dey reason like person.
Mumu pikin.

1 Like

Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by errigdee: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
lol,as dis stuff long like dis....abeg make em checkmate emselves
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by Tinyemeka(m): 6:34am On Jan 19, 2022
Thespagchef:
Good day N'Lander.

Please help a brother

No tracker on the truck?
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by maureensylvia(f): 6:39am On Jan 19, 2022
SeaTrade:
You clearly don't know what reputable logistics companies are.
So you mean to tell me you put your beans and rice in FedEx trucks? undecided

Is FedEx the only reputable company you know?
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by SeaTrade(m): 7:03am On Jan 19, 2022
maureensylvia:

Is FedEx the only reputable company you know?
DHL,Redstar...all charge similar rates.because these are the only reputable companies with insurance and moneyback policy for lost or damaged goods.
So what's your point?
And I hope you weren't reffering to Ysg,chisco and the likes as reputable logistic companies ?
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by Thespagchef(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2022
timefarm:

Is he the owner of the vehicle?

The driver owns the truck.

We outsource our deliveries
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by Thespagchef(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2022
Tinyemeka:

No tracker on the truck?

No.

We can't possibly wire a tracker in a truckthat isn't ours.
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by Thespagchef(m): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2022
SeaTrade:
Nigerians too dull abeg.

Thank you my brother
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by Thespagchef(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2022
seborrhic:
Are all trucks that leave with the driver pictured or u people had suspicions about this particular driver?

We have a standing order to take photograph of all third party truck driver and their documents
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by KanoFirstSon: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2022
arsenic33:

Pls pics

My relation is also on a look out for his truck from Kano to Ogun. Truck loaded with textiles
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by KanoFirstSon: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2022
Thespagchef:

We have a standing order to take photograph of all third party truck driver and their documents
Have u posted on Twitter yet?
Re: Truck Missing Enroute To Ibadan by Thespagchef(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Have u posted on Twitter yet?

No
I don't have an account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry / My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) / Nigerians Can Travel, Do Business With 120 Countries Without Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.