Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,813 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) (29151 Views)

Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) / 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by andysmith123(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2022
honestly he is the kind of president we need

3 Likes

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by Cchuks27(m): 8:11am On Jan 18, 2022
In this order, the following regions play good politics in Nigeria.

1. North West
2. North East
3. South West
4. North Central
5. South-South
6. South-East

2 Likes

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by gulfer: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2022
Most of the supports and counter supports are coming from faceless Northern groups; if you ask me, I will tell you that the Northern hegemony is up to no good and are playing games with the other regions angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by techWriter3: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2022
His democratical everything
Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by Nicenixon: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2022
At least people are showing interest, 2023 election will be interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by Cchuks27(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2022
Like it or not, except if God rejects, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the next President come 2023. Man has played his cards very well. I'm still a core PDP supporter though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 18, 2022
See, I will vote this man.
Man wey sabi

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by mikeyj007: 8:18am On Jan 18, 2022
is that the flooding? idiot!

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by mikeyj007: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2022
wike is very much qualified to be president. but those posters are questionable

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by Lovenorth: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2022
He is much better than ipob terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by leckzid: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2022
If wike get the presidential ticket under pdp is a goal his the kind of man that can rule this country without sentiment and his boldness, can’t be control under any cabal know this and know peace

6 Likes

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by dapolaw(m): 8:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Wicked Wike, the IPOB's slayer.

4 Likes

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Wike will win this election, Wike will make this country a better place, he is way better than that 70years old Goat with half past eye called Tinubu. The Yorubas know that Tinubu is a very big criminal and a bastard, but they won't do what they know is better for the country, instead they'll allow their tribalism cloud their judgement.

In what way will Wike make this country better? Do you have an idea who wike is?

Money given to him by Oil companies for Covid-19 recovery was never made public and no one ever heard of the money again.

Covid-19 palliatives vanished.

Wike until today never had a complete cabinet.

Commissioners and Special advisers did not get complete budgetary allocations.

Wike did not employ one civil servant throughout his administration.

Wike never made his budgetary spending public.

Wike never did any Agricultural project on his own.

So tell me how you believe such a man will make Nigeria better.

cc: leckzid, andysmith123, mediainc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Even me sef im contesting for president of Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by GardenOfGod(m): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/2023-wikes-presidential-posters-flood-abuja/amp/

grin grin grin grin grin gringringringrin grin

By their fruits we shall know them!

An impossible agenda
#APCNorth2023! #APCNorth2023!! #APCNorth2023!!!

#iStandWithBuhari
Abuja is indeed very dirty if the picture shown is part of it.
Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by OkoroPeugeot(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2022
Big mistake

2 Likes

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2022
Lemmy123:
Eweeeeeey!

Wike my man... One thing I find funny about him is his voice and comic displays whenever he's on the podium... Presidency would certainly look good on him given his dedication to his state in terms of infrastructure and well being... Him and Zulum are my favorites...

Let me handle your writing and design jobs, thanks
Building flyover on a road without traffic gridlock is a waste as far as I am concerned when poverty is raging your people. What is the direct economic importance of flyover. How will that boost the economy of the State?

3 Likes

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by TheRareGem1(f): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2022
This one is DOA. E no even get base outside rivers. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by OkoroPeugeot(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2022
I swear, Nigerians never cease to surprise me

Buhari is better than this man forget the hype.

TheGoodJoe:

In what way will Wike make this country better? Do you have an idea who wike is?

Money given to him by Oil companies for Covid-19 recovery was never made public and no one ever heard of the money again.

Covid-19 palliatives vanished.

Wike until today never had a complete cabinet.

Commissioners and Special advisers did not get complete budgetary allocations.

Wike did not employ one civil servant throughout his administration.

Wike never made his budgetary spending public.

Wike never did any Agricultural project on his own.

So tell me how you believe such a man will make Nigeria better.

cc: leckzid

4 Likes

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by samdaisi: 8:30am On Jan 18, 2022
There is one particular region that is claiming 2023 is their birth right without having a Candida that can represent them in general election,.
How much does ASIWAJU pay for every one hour publication or do you people agree to support him since you people have retired to your faith to become second class citizen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by WhizdomXX(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2022
Wike to win the whole South-South Region. Maybe edo north people will rebel. If Dave Umahi fails to cross the stumbling blocks ahead of him, Igbos will gladly give 80% of their votes to Wike. Christains in the Middle Belt will vote for him. Northern States that have transformed with resources from the Oil money, Will likely vote for him especially the PDP controlled states as a way of saying thank you.
Wike may just in the end beat Tinubu to it.

4 Likes

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by Danjikanbauchi: 8:32am On Jan 18, 2022
techmo:
cool

Finally he has grown some balls, instead of sulking up to his Fulani boss for VP slot

SouthSouth are 100% braver and bolder than Ibos

PDP ticket is the right of Southern Nigeria, yet SouthEast are too scared to demand it

this one is one of the Tinubu miscreants we are talking about. Both APC and PDP will zone their ticket to south East and South South. grin grin
Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2022
OkoroPeugeot:
I swear, Nigerians never cease to surprise me

Buhari is better than this man forget the hype.

I hate Buhari with a passion but you can not compare Wike to Buhari at all. Wike is a disaster. Buhari is by far better than Wike.

At least Buhari never held back any Minister or Governor's allocations. That is what Wike did throughout his time as Governor of Rivers State.

Buhari has a complete Cabinet. Wike doesn't.

Buhari carried out employment schemes. Wike did not.

At least Buhari brought trains. Which one will Wike say he brought to improve transportation in Rivers State.

Yet, I count Buhari the worst President in the history of the country. Yet, people are canvassing for someone that is worse than Buhari.

Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by Vistra40: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2022
[s][/s]
LordviccoDaGuru:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/2023-wikes-presidential-posters-flood-abuja/amp/

An impossible agenda

#iStandWithBuhari [s][/s]
Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by mediainc: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2022
Well if Wike is the one coming out from South South, he deserves our support.

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by Vistra40: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2022
techmo:
cool

Finally he has grown some balls, instead of sulking up to his Fulani boss for VP slot

SouthSouth are 100% braver and bolder than Ibos

PDP ticket is the right of Southern Nigeria, yet SouthEast are too scared to demand for it

Anyim Pius has declared to run in PDP while Dave Umahi and OUK have declared in APC so what are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by Victorclean1: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2022
Hand work of Afunjaaaa. Wike was silent through out these frog eye , brown teeth , drug addict recent campaign. Afunjaaaa can't understand it and immediately disguise and hypocritical want to drag him out.
Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by Jonah507(m): 8:42am On Jan 18, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

An impossible agenda

#iStandWithBuhari

I saw it several places in Asokoro yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by samdaisi: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2022
the following regions play good politics in Nigeria.

1. North West
2. North East
3. South West
4. North Central
5. South-South
6. South-East

Please brother I don't subscribe to your ideology, the best region that play good politics in Nigeria is South East, because they have negotiated that all the political partie in Nigeria should zone their candidate to their region including the APC they hate with passion, this is the only region that want to eat where they didn't soul.
Tell them their campaign today for ASIWAJU is low have they not eaten APUU today

1 Like

Re: Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) by Bigheart042(m): 8:49am On Jan 18, 2022
May your life and generation be as buhari is ruling Nigeria

LordviccoDaGuru:

An impossible agenda

#iStandWithBuhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.