Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? (2356 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by oteneaaron(m): 3:26am On Jan 18, 2022
On the 8th of October 2001, the Guardian, a UK based newspaper wrote an article accusing Jehovah’s Witnesses and their organization of HYPOCRISY.

According to that article, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Jehovah’s Witnesses was registered as a partner NGO of the United Nations for 10 solid years!

You can read the article here - https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2001/oct/08/religion.world

After many enquiries by worried JWs, the United Nations released a couple of letters to confirm that truly, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Jehovah’s Witnesses was actually registered as one of its partner NGO.

As of 1 Dec 2020, the letter appears on the United Nations official site at Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society association with DPI: https://www.un.org/en/civil-society/watchtowerletter

The letter appeared originally at: un.org/dpi/ngosection/pdfs/watchtower.pdf and then ask.un.org/faq/14501

You can find pictures of the letter attached below.

As the above letter outlines, the Watchtower was an associated NGO and to become associated required the Watchtower to accept the following:

1.That the NGO share the ideals of the UN Charter;

2. Have a demonstrated interest in United Nations issues and a proven ability to reach target or specialized audiences, such as educators, media representatives, policy makers and the business community;

3. Have the commitment and means to conduct effective information programs about UN activities by publishing newsletters, bulletins and pamphlets, organizing conferences, seminars and round tables; and enlisting cooperation of the media.

The key question now is this:

If there are many other religious organizations who were also registered as partner NGOs for the United Nations, why would anyone call JWs and their organization HYPOCRITES for doing exactly the same thing?

To further your research on this matter, check here - -

https://jwfacts.com/watchtower/united-nations-association.php

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by Comedian2019: 4:57am On Jan 18, 2022
Humanitarian services is a good move every religious body should participate in.
What's the big deal in that?
Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by oteneaaron(m): 8:12am On Jan 20, 2022
Comedian2019:
Humanitarian services is a good move every religious body should participate in.

Well for starters, this is a double standard by the Jehovah Witnesses Organization.

Why do I say that?

1. As a JW you are not allowed to work for any organization that is termed part of "Satan's world"

This is from the Watchtower of 1982 Jul 15 Box on p.26 Employment Factors to Consider:

"The Bible condemns things such as stealing, idolatry and the misuse of blood, so a Christian could hardly engage in work where he directly promoted such things. Would doing the work so closely link a person with a condemned practice that he would be a clear accomplice? Even a janitor or a receptionist at a blood bank or a plant making only weapons of war is directly linked with work contrary to Gods Word."

2. Even when asked if members can join the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA), this was their response - -

.. In joining the YMCA as a member a person accepts or endorses the general objectives and principles of the organization. … Membership means that one has become an integral part of this organization founded with definite religious objectives, including the promotion of interfaith. Hence, for one of Jehovah's Witnesses to become a member of such a so-called Christian association would amount to apostasy." - Watchtower 1979 Jan 1 pp.30-31 Questions from Readers

3. Even the Elders of the JW organization are mandated to officially dissociate any member of the JW congregation/church who participates in politics or military service...

From the JWs Elders manual - "Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock" p.140:

"Jehovah's Witnesses maintain neutrality with regard to the political and military affairs of the nations. (John 17:16; rs pp. 269-76) ... Since true dedicated Christians are "no part of the world," if a member of the congregation unrepentantly pursues a course in violation of his Christian neutrality, he thereby disassociates himself from the neutral Christian congregation. (John 15:19; 17:14-16; w82 1/15 p. 31)"

But this is not all, I am just getting started.

The hypocrisy and double standard of the JW organization goes even way deeper...
Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54am On Jan 20, 2022
Comedian2019:

Well that's exactly what the JWs thought before Jesus asked them to quit because it's wrong from the viewpoint of God! Isaiah 55:8-9 smiley
Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by oteneaaron(m): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well that's exactly what the JWs thought before Jesus asked them to quit because it's wrong from the viewpoint of God! Isaiah 55:8-9 smiley

Ah!

Senior man, why are you LYING?

For many decades before 1992 when the Watchtower registered as a partner of the United Nations, they have always said that the UN was part of Satan's Organization.

But don't take my word for it.

Let us go down memory lane and explore some of your own publications shall we?

1. The Organization has always vilified the United Nations - -

See the Watchtower of 1984 Sep 15 p.15 -

"No, the UN is not a blessing, even though the religious clergy of Christendom and the rabbis of Jewry pray heaven’s blessing upon that organization. It is really “the image of the wild beast,” the visible political, commercial organization of “the god of this system of things,” Satan the Devil. So the UN will soon be destroyed along with that beastly organization."

2. The Watchtower has always condemned Christendom for been involved with the United Nations - -

See the Watchtower of 1963 Nov 15 p.697:

"Such dwellers on earth wondered admiringly at the revived scarlet wild beast. Much reliance was placed in its ability to be a power for world peace and security. Great expectations were held out for it, and it was given designations that were really blasphemous from the standpoint of the Holy Bible.

How so? In that to this wild beast powers were ascribed and tasks were assigned that really belong to Gods kingdom and its Messiah or its Christ. Back in 1919 the scarlet League of Nations had been seriously called the political expression of the Kingdom of God on earth. And now the United Nations, the successor of that League, has been called the best means for peace, yes, even more than that, the last hope for peace.

So today we can see in actuality what the apostle John saw in symbol, that that scarlet-colored wild beast is full of blasphemous names. Those expressions of admiration for it turn false religionists, not to the worship of Jehovah God the Creator, but to idolatry of a man-made creation, the worship of a political image, the worship of an international organization for world peace and security. Rev. 17:3."

3. See the Watchtower 1987 Sep 1 p.20

"The United Nations is actually a worldly confederacy against Jehovah God and his dedicated Witnesses on earth."

If this is not a clear case of DOUBLE STANDARDS and HYPOCRISY, I honest wonder what else is.

Jesus must have been playing hide and seek with the JW organization.

Before 1992, the light was clear.

It then went dark for TEN solid years.

Then it became bright again after their HYPOCRISY was exposed.

WOW!!
Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2022
oteneaaron:

Ah!

Senior man, why are you LYING?

For many decades before 1992 when the Watchtower registered as a partner of the United Nations, they have always said that the UN was part of Satan's Organization.

But don't take my word for it.

Let us go down memory lane and explore some of your own publications shall we?

1. The Organization has always vilified the United Nations - -

See the Watchtower of 1984 Sep 15 p.15 -

"No, the UN is not a blessing, even though the religious clergy of Christendom and the rabbis of Jewry pray heaven’s blessing upon that organization. It is really “the image of the wild beast,” the visible political, commercial organization of “the god of this system of things,” Satan the Devil. So the UN will soon be destroyed along with that beastly organization."

2. The Watchtower has always condemned Christendom for been involved with the United Nations - -

See the Watchtower of 1963 Nov 15 p.697:

"Such dwellers on earth wondered admiringly at the revived scarlet wild beast. Much reliance was placed in its ability to be a power for world peace and security. Great expectations were held out for it, and it was given designations that were really blasphemous from the standpoint of the Holy Bible.

How so? In that to this wild beast powers were ascribed and tasks were assigned that really belong to Gods kingdom and its Messiah or its Christ. Back in 1919 the scarlet League of Nations had been seriously called the political expression of the Kingdom of God on earth. And now the United Nations, the successor of that League, has been called the best means for peace, yes, even more than that, the last hope for peace.

So today we can see in actuality what the apostle John saw in symbol, that that scarlet-colored wild beast is full of blasphemous names. Those expressions of admiration for it turn false religionists, not to the worship of Jehovah God the Creator, but to idolatry of a man-made creation, the worship of a political image, the worship of an international organization for world peace and security. Rev. 17:3."

3. See the Watchtower 1987 Sep 1 p.20

"The United Nations is actually a worldly confederacy against Jehovah God and his dedicated Witnesses on earth."

If this is not a clear case of DOUBLE STANDARDS and HYPOCRISY, I honest wonder what else is.

Jesus must have been playing hide and seek with the JW organization.

Before 1992, the light was clear.

It then went dark for TEN solid years.

Then it became bright again after their HYPOCRISY was exposed.

WOW!!

The point is they were partners with the UN before but now they're no more partners due to the light getting brighter.
So don't kill yourself my young man! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by oteneaaron(m): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The point is they were partners with the UN before but now they're no more partners due to the light getting brighter.
So don't kill yourself my young man! cheesy

So before 1992, they already knew and printed in their publications that the UN was part Satan's system of things but still went ahead to register as a partner.

What do you call that?

HYPOCRISY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2022
oteneaaron:

So before 1992, they already knew and printed in their publications that the UN was part Satan's system of things but still went ahead to register as a partner.
What do you call that?
HYPOCRISY!!!!

You keep stumbling on the same stone! smiley

Well for the benefit of other followers i'll shed light on the topic.

A sinner is someone who is prone to errors unknowingly but once a sinner discovers his or her mistake and makes a U-turn our God wipes off the error as if it never happened!
Numbers 14:18

But when a sinner fails to accept his mistakes then he/she wants to prove equal with God, now that's what is unforgivable. Matthew 12:31-32

This people admitted their error that's why they made a U-turn so it doesn't matter how long it took them to find out, what really matters is their willingness to make amendments! wink

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by oteneaaron(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You keep stumbling on the same stone! smiley

Well for the benefit of other followers i'll shed light on the topic.

A sinner is someone who is prone to errors unknowingly but once a sinner discovers his or her mistake and makes a U-turn our God wipes off the error as if it never happened!
Numbers 14:18

But when a sinner fails to accept his mistakes then he/she wants to prove equal with God, now that's what is unforgivable. Matthew 12:31-32

This people admitted their error that's why they made a U-turn so it doesn't matter how long it took them to find out, what really matters is their willingness to make amendments! wink

Lol.

I am sure you weren't a Jehovah's Witness when we studied this book during our book study those days - - Revelation It's Grand Climax At Hand.

For a religion that claims to be Truth and God's only channel today, this a very weak response.

Before 1992 - The United Nations is evil! It will be destroyed in Armageddon!!

Between 1992 and 2001 - We are now registered as a partner NGO of the United Nations.

October 8th 2001 - It was exposed by the Guardian Newspaper

And all of a sudden two days later, well you know the rest.

This isn't the case of sinning,because it was not done UNKNOWINGLY.

This is a case of double standards and HYPOCRISY!!

You can't call an organization evil and then register to be its member and after you were EXPOSED, you now start claiming a new light.

Truth is truth and should never change.
Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by Comedian2019: 11:48am On Jan 20, 2022
oteneaaron:

Well for starters, this is a double standard by the Jehovah Witnesses Organization.

Why do I say that?

1. As a JW you are not allowed to work for any organization that is termed part of "Satan's world"

This is from the Watchtower of 1982 Jul 15 Box on p.26 Employment Factors to Consider:

"The Bible condemns things such as stealing, idolatry and the misuse of blood, so a Christian could hardly engage in work where he directly promoted such things. Would doing the work so closely link a person with a condemned practice that he would be a clear accomplice? Even a janitor or a receptionist at a blood bank or a plant making only weapons of war is directly linked with work contrary to Gods Word."

2. Even when asked if members can join the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA), this was their response - -

.. In joining the YMCA as a member a person accepts or endorses the general objectives and principles of the organization. … Membership means that one has become an integral part of this organization founded with definite religious objectives, including the promotion of interfaith. Hence, for one of Jehovah's Witnesses to become a member of such a so-called Christian association would amount to apostasy." - Watchtower 1979 Jan 1 pp.30-31 Questions from Readers

3. Even the Elders of the JW organization are mandated to officially dissociate any member of the JW congregation/church who participates in politics or military service...

From the JWs Elders manual - "Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock" p.140:

"Jehovah's Witnesses maintain neutrality with regard to the political and military affairs of the nations. (John 17:16; rs pp. 269-76) ... Since true dedicated Christians are "no part of the world," if a member of the congregation unrepentantly pursues a course in violation of his Christian neutrality, he thereby disassociates himself from the neutral Christian congregation. (John 15:19; 17:14-16; w82 1/15 p. 31)"

But this is not all, I am just getting started.

The hypocrisy and double standard of the JW organization goes even way deeper...
I'm not a religious person, but I know that people have the right to join or withdraw from an organization or movement as they feel like. Freedom to associate or disassociate is everyone's right. So what's the stress about that?
You sound like a pained person, perhaps a sinner who has been excommunicated by JWs. Because the JWs that I know don't tolerate sinners who refuse to change. They will remove them from being JW.
If you have personal grudge with the JW, go and change your ways or settle it with them rather than writing an epistle of propaganda.
It's high time you use your time to focus on what will bring economic progress instead of chasing shadows.
Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by oteneaaron(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Comedian2019:

I'm not a religious person, but I know that people have the right to join or withdraw from an organization or movement as they feel like. Freedom to associate or disassociate is everyone's right. So what's the stress about that?
If you have personal grudge with the JW, go and settle it with them rather than writing an epistle.
It's high time we focus on what will bring economic progress instead of chasing shadows.

I feel you bro.

I don't have a personal vandetta.

I am just exposing the LIES and HYPOCRISY of the JW organization.

After all, it claims to be the only truth and channel to God.

All my life when I grew up as a JW, I had always seen the UN as an evil organization - because of what we were taught in our publications over and over again.

Only for me to find out that the same organization that taught me that the UN is evil, still went ahead to register as one of their partner NGO.

If a JW member does exactly the same thing, they would excommunicated from the organization.

Isn't that betrayal and hypocrisy?

And mind you, I am not chasing shadows, and what I write isn't an epistle.

But if it offends you, you could simply unfollow the thread.

Thanks.
Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.
I am sure you weren't a Jehovah's Witness when we studied this book during our book study those days - - Revelation It's Grand Climax At Hand. For a religion that claims to be Truth and God's only channel today, this a very weak response. Before 1992 - The United Nations is evil! It will be destroyed in Armageddon!! Between 1992 and 2001 - We are now registered as a partner NGO of the United Nations. October 8th 2001 - It was exposed by the Guardian Newspaper And all of a sudden two days later, well you know the rest. This isn't the case of sinning,because it was not done UNKNOWINGLY. This is a case of double standards and HYPOCRISY!! You can't call an organization evil and then register to be its member and after you were EXPOSED, you now start claiming a new light.
Truth is truth and should never change.

Do you think i just know JWs now?

Well this is my 28 years of knowing the JWs, i just got baptized 8 years ago.
WHY did i take so long to decide?
Because after knowing they're the one and only channel i was trying to find another performing group even if it's not up to what the JWs are doing but at least 10% of their performance. It's when i found none that i don't know what else to do but submit to this group.
My first book to studied with JWs is "You can live forever in Paradise on earth" back then in 1993.
One thing i love about Jehovah's Witnesses is the willingness to admit their past errors and quickly make amendments just as Jesus' first century Jewish followers were doing while God's son kept teaching them new things! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by Nelidee(m): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

One thing i love about Jehovah's Witnesses is the willingness to admit their past errors and quickly make amendments

Admit past errors indeed. grin

The last time I checked, your GB in Warwick have refused to admit that they made numerous failed prophecies that the world would end and when innocent but gullible followers believed them and sold their properties, your GB in Warwick blamed them for being presumptuous when the prophecy turned out to be false.

Your GB has also refused to admit that their 2 witness rule in the elders hand book protected alot of peadophiles who sexually abused people who had trust in them as overseers and rather than take action against these sexual predators, they dragged their fellow members to court for reporting to higher authorities. Meanwhile, you guys are busy pointing fingers at the Catholic church for doing the same thing your members are guilty of doing.

I really pity you rank and file witnesses. Its a shame that people you consider worldy or apostates, as your GB likes to call them, know more about the organisation and it's history than you people.

If I tell you that your organisation has shares in a company that produces military weapons you will quickly call me an apostate and liar rather than doing research as normal person with a brain would do. Of course you people can't do that because they have successfully brainwashed and mass hypnotised you witnesses same way Jim Jones and other occult leaders brainwashed their gullible followers to do whatever they say because they are the mouth piece of God.

May God have mercy on you people and deliver you from the false light you guys think keeps getting brighter.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nelidee:

Admit past errors indeed. grin
The last time I checked, your GB in Warwick have refused to admit that they made numerous failed prophecies that the world would end and when innocent but gullible followers believed them and sold their properties, your GB in Warwick blamed them for being presumptuous when the prophecy turned out to be false.
Your GB has also refused to admit that their 2 witness rule in the elders hand book protected alot of peadophiles who sexually abused people who had trust in them as overseers and rather than take action against these sexual predators, they dragged their fellow members to court for reporting to higher authorities. Meanwhile, you guys are busy pointing fingers at the Catholic church for doing the same thing your members are guilty of doing.
I really pity you rank and file witnesses. Its a shame that people you consider worldy or apostates, as your GB likes to call them, know more about the organisation and it's history than you people.
If I tell you that your organisation has shares in a company that produces military weapons you will quickly call me an apostate and liar rather than doing research as normal person with a brain would do. Of course you people can't do that because they have successfully brainwashed and mass hypnotised you witnesses same way Jim Jones and other occult leaders brainwashed their gullible followers to do whatever they say because they are the mouth piece of God.
May God have mercy on you people and deliver you from the false light you guys think keeps getting brighter.

Please Sir can you paste just one magazine in which a specific date was mentioned regarding what you typed in the highlighted?

God bless you as you do Sir! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by Nelidee(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please Sir can you paste just one magazine in which a specific date was mentioned regarding what you typed in the highlighted?

God bless you as you do Sir! smiley

Of course I can do that but I refuse to spoon feed people like you.

You have a phone and internet. What is stopping you from doing research by yourself?

Stop being lazy and learn how to do research by yourself.

God bless you as you do sir.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nelidee:

Of course I can do that but I refuse to spoon feed people like you.
You have a phone and internet. What is stopping you from doing research by yourself?
Stop being lazy and learn how to do research by yourself.
God bless you as you do sir.

In other words you only accuses people without evidence.
Well thanks for your time! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by Nelidee(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

In other words you only accuses people without evidence.
Well thanks for your time! smiley

I guess that's your way of saying : "sorry I am too dull to do research by myself and I rather believe 7 men in Warwick as the mouth piece of God for the whole wide world rather than use my own brain to think and search for the truth".

Well, your welcome.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by Nelidee(m): 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
oteneaaron:

What do you call that?

HYPOCRISY!!!!

Continue to dig deeper. The rabbit hole is deeper than you think.

But one thing I will tell you is do not spoon feed them as to were you got this or got that.

The only way a rank and file witness can learn the truth about their masonic organisation is if they Do Research By Themselves.

Continue to expose them but don't spoon feed them.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nelidee:

I guess that's your way of saying : "sorry I am too dull to do research by myself and I rather believe 7 men in Warwick as the mouth piece of God for the whole wide world rather than use my own brain to think and search for the truth".
Well, your welcome.

Well if you must know, this is what is of great importance to me:

In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

The so called men in Warwick has done a good job throughout the earth by removing weapons not only from the hands of wilful and licensed killers but totally erased military services from their hearts.
If you ask me i'll tell you that they're doing what Isaiah and Micah prophesied meaning this people are DOING GOD'S WILL! smiley

Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by Nelidee(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well if you must know, this is what is of great importance to me:

In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

The so called men in Warwick has done a good job throughout the earth by removing weapons not only from the hands of wilful and licensed killers but totally erased military services from their hearts.
If you ask me i'll tell you that they're doing what Isaiah and Micah prophesied meaning this people are DOING GOD'S WILL! smiley

I hope you're not one of those people that refused to go to university because 7 men in Warwick said so?

University trains you on how to do research. I guess that's why they discouraged it. So that you rank and file witnesses can remain in the dark.

Go and learn how to do research by yourself and stop being lazy and spoon feed.

That is of importance to me.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nelidee:

I hope you're not one of those people that refused to go to university because 7 men in Warwick said so? University trains you on how to do research. I guess that's why they discouraged it. So that you rank and file witnesses can remain in the dark. Go and learn how to do research by yourself and stop being lazy and spoon feed. That is of importance to me.
The first time i came across this statement:

Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” Luke 23:34

I was wondering how could Jesus have said that regarding those that want him dead?
But thanks to Jehovah's Witnesses organization today i know better!

Don't you have conscience at all? embarassed
You accused a global family of peace loving worshipers, i asked you for evidence instead of providing one you asked me to start looking for it myself, i said it's OK forget it yet you still want to argue, over what again nah! 2Timothy 3:13 undecided
Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by Nelidee(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The first time i came across this statement:

Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” Luke 23:34

I was wondering how could Jesus have said that regarding those that want him dead?
But thanks to Jehovah's Witnesses organization today i know better!

Don't you have conscience at all? embarassed
You accused a global family of peace loving worshipers, i asked you for evidence instead of providing one you asked me to start looking for it myself, i said it's OK forget it yet you still want to argue, over what again nah! 2Timothy 3:13 undecided

Mr man, stop using the appeal to emotion tactic/technique and go and do research. That is the technique your GB like to use on you people to keep you in the dark. Playing mushy gushy songs and using emotional quotes and fake staged experiences same way Jim Jones did to his followers. Am sure you know how it ended for them. Like you they thought their leader was God's mouth piece.

If your GB truly believe what they teach is truth and they have nothing to hide why are they preventing you rank and file witnesses from doing extensive research seperate from their own materials?

Why are they ordering you people not to go to university or else you will face punishment from them?

Why did they pass a letter to all elders telling them to discard and destroy certain publications which they themselves called truth from God when the publications were initially published?

Don't sit there and expect me to tell you why and give you proof. Stop asking people to spoon feed you or show you proof of this and that. Learn to do your own research like the bereans.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nelidee:

Mr man, stop using the appeal to emotion tactic/technique and go and do research. That is the technique your GB like to use on you people to keep you in the dark. Playing mushy gushy songs and using emotional quotes and fake staged experiences same way Jim Jones did to his followers. Am sure you know how it ended for them. Like you they thought their leader was God's mouth piece.
If your GB truly believe what they teach is truth and they have nothing to hide why are they preventing you rank and file witnesses from doing extensive research seperate from their own materials?
Why are they ordering you people not to go to university or else you will face punishment from them?
Why did they pass a letter to all elders telling them to discard and destroy certain publications which they themselves called truth from God when the publications were initially published?
Don't sit there and expect me to tell you why and give you proof. Stop asking people to spoon feed you or show you proof of this and that. Learn to do your own research like the bereans.

Please enough of the stories, do you have a single magazine published by the Watchtower in which a specific date is written regarding the end of the world?
If you do please paste it and stop being shameless after lying against God's people! undecided
Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by Nelidee(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Please enough of the stories, do you have a single magazine published by the Watchtower in which a specific date is written regarding the end of the world?
If you do please paste it and stop being shameless after lying against God's people! undecided

Lazy man. I should show you proof, when it's all out there in the internet. You know how to go to JW.org to copy and paste but you don't know how to search if something is true or not for yourself. Typical shameless JW behaviour.

Anyway you did say you just got baptized 8 years ago so I understand why you're being lazy.

Don't worry, take as much time as you want in your masonic organisation. One way or the other you will eventually grow some balls to search for truth yourself.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by Yippeedaniel(m): 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jw matter don tire me. Guy no waste ur time proving anything. Many people are waking up already. They're losing member world wide. Over 100yrs the org no get members near church wey em open 10yrs ago. Last yr almost 1m number drop. If zoom app crash tonight the religion don die like this. Small covid-19 don kill da religion already.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nelidee:

Lazy man. I should show you proof, when it's all out there in the internet. You know how to go to JW.org to copy and paste but you don't know how to search if something is true or not for yourself. Typical shameless JW behaviour.
Anyway you did say you just got baptized 8 years ago so I understand why you're being lazy.
Don't worry, take as much time as you want in your masonic organisation. One way or the other you will eventually grow some balls to search for truth yourself.

Ògbéni i was as foolish as carried away by what people say and published in Newspapers but after some time with the intelligence i learned that it's wrong to follow the crowd in accusing innocent people {Exodus 23:2} rather as an agent of the intelligence i must get all my facts right! 1Thessalonians 5:21

I know you can never ever find a single quote in any of the publications of Jehovah's Witnesses where a specific date was mentioned regarding the end of the world!

If you're still confused about the announcement of the end of this world then check what God's people has always been proclaiming for centuries upon centuries:

“Repent, for the Kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.” Matthew 3:2
By John the baptist in the year 29 c.e.

“Repent, for the Kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.” Matthew 4:17
By Jesus of Nazareth in the year 29 c.e.

So if you now find a group making the same announcement in the year 1900 c.e.

Do you think you're making any sense if you don't accuse John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth both of whom said "it is near" some 2,000 years ago?

My friend, God's Kingdom is fast approaching and His people keep anticipating this from time immemorial so instead of accusing those echoing what John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth said why not find out what makes JWs strongly believe in this coming Kingdom? 2Peter 3:3-4

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by Nelidee(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ògbéni i was as foolish as carried away by what people say and published in Newspapers but after some time with the intelligence i learned that it's wrong to follow the crowd in accusing innocent people {Exodus 23:2} rather as an agent of the intelligence i must get all my facts right! 1Thessalonians 5:21

I know you can never ever find a single quote in any of the publications of Jehovah's Witnesses where a specific date was mentioned regarding the end of the world!

If you're still confused about the announcement of the end of this world then check what God's people has always been proclaiming for centuries upon centuries:

“Repent, for the Kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.” Matthew 3:2
By John the baptist in the year 29 c.e.

“Repent, for the Kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.” Matthew 4:17
By Jesus of Nazareth in the year 29 c.e.

So if you now find a group making the same announcement in the year 1900 c.e.

Do you think you're making any sense if you don't accuse John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth both of whom said "it is near" some 2,000 years ago?

My friend, God's Kingdom is fast approaching and His people keep anticipating this from time immemorial so instead of accusing those echoing what John the baptist and Jesus of Nazareth said why not find out what makes JWs strongly believe in this coming Kingdom? 2Peter 3:3-4

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

Not a single sheep will be left abandoned.

Even though youve decided to worship and obey 7 men rather than God, Your misplaced righteous indignation and devotion is something God understands and he will never allow you remain in a wolf pretending to be sheep organisation.

Your masonic leaders can continue to try as much as possible to prevent you rank and file witnesses from knowing the disgusting and hideous truth about the organisation but one day, whether you like it or not, that truth will present itself before your very eyes because truth cannot be hidden.

God bless you and may you find not only peace but truth.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nelidee:

Not a single sheep will be left abandoned.

Even though youve decided to worship and obey 7 men rather than God, Your misplaced righteous indignation and devotion is something God understands and he will never allow you remain in a wolf pretending to be sheep organisation.

Your masonic leaders can continue to try as much as possible to prevent you rank and file witnesses from knowing the disgusting and hideous truth about the organisation but one day, whether you like it or not, that truth will present itself before your very eyes because truth cannot be hidden.

God bless you and may you find not only peace but truth.

Until you find a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses i greet you my friend! smiley

Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by Nelidee(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Until you find a better performing group than Jehovah's Witnesses i greet you my friend! smiley

I don't need a group Mr Man. I have the Bible and I ask God to give me his spirit to understand his word the Bible.

Like the bereans, I do research whenever I attend a church and when I notice that the teaching is false or the church has a false demonic history I leave because the Bible has already warned me of wolves in sheep's clothing, false prophets with seducing spirits.

I don't sit down and remain in a church or group or organisation and allow them to forcefully spoon feed me or lie to me that it is only through them that men can be saved , because I have a brain and God given discernment.

Lastly and most Importantly, I also don't brag about any church. I brag about God, his son and his word the Bible because that is all a man needs.

Untill you learn how to worship God only rather than 7 group of men hypnotising you and forcing you not to go to university, I greet you too my friend.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nelidee:

I don't need a group Mr Man. I have the Bible and I ask God to give me his spirit to understand his word the Bible.

Like the bereans, I do research whenever I attend a church and when I notice that the teaching is false or the church has a false demonic history I leave because the Bible has already warned me of wolves in sheep's clothing, false prophets with seducing spirits.

I don't sit down and remain in a church or group or organisation and allow them to forcefully spoon feed me or lie to me that it is only through them that men can be saved , because I have a brain and God given discernment.

Lastly and most Importantly, I also don't brag about any church. I brag about God, his son and his word the Bible because that is all a man needs.

Untill you learn how to worship God only rather than 7 group of men hypnotising you and forcing you not to go to university, I greet you too my friend.

Well it's obvious that you're a complete opposite of me!

Because i believe God can't be worshiped in isolation most especially after Jesus has sent the Holy Spirit to unite God's people in an orderly and well organized manner! John 17:20-23

Jesus introduced those having the same line of thought with him as his FIRST family {Matthew 12:45-50} Jesus never expected perfection from them because he knew they are humans in the flesh! Matthew 26:41 compare to Psalms 103:13-14

Jesus chose twelves imperfect men from among his disciples and named them "Apostles" {Luke 6:13} they are to oversee all the activities of his disciples globally! Act 2:42

All members of Jesus' sheep must be submissive to these ones as they're taking the lead in doing the will of his father! Hebrews 13:7,17

Whoever turn against this arrangement there is no excuse for such a person, Jesus said such persons are on their own! Luke 11:23

For orderliness to reign among Jesus' followers there must be those taking the lead otherwise the whole arrangement will end up in LAWLESSNESS! Matthew 7:21-23

So i thank you my friend, it seems we can never agree because i believe it's impossible to worship God without an organized group and they can't be PERFECT but you feel if there's no perfection then you'll rather worship alone! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by Nelidee(m): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well it's obvious that you're a complete opposite of me!

Because i believe God can't be worshiped in isolation most especially after Jesus has sent the Holy Spirit to unite God's people in an orderly and well organized manner! John 17:20-23

Jesus introduced those having the same line of thought with him as his FIRST family {Matthew 12:45-50} Jesus never expected perfection from them because he knew they are humans in the flesh! Matthew 26:41 compare to Psalms 103:13-14

Jesus chose twelves imperfect men from among his disciples and named them "Apostles" {Luke 6:13} they are to oversee all the activities of his disciples globally! Act 2:42

All members of Jesus' sheep must be submissive to these ones as they're taking the lead in doing the will of his father! Hebrews 13:7,17

Whoever turn against this arrangement there is no excuse for such a person, Jesus said such persons are on their own! Luke 11:23

For orderliness to reign among Jesus' followers there must be those taking the lead otherwise the whole arrangement will end up in LAWLESSNESS! Matthew 7:21-23

So i thank you my friend, it seems we can never agree because i believe it's impossible to worship God without an organized group and they can't be PERFECT but you feel if there's no perfection then you'll rather worship alone! smiley

You are right. I can never agree with you because I have done my research on Jehovah's witnesses and seen for myself that it was founded by a man who was not only deeply involved in spiritism or pyramidology but was also a mason. They predicted the end of the world using numerous dates and it all failed. That's one sign of a false prophet for you. One of your leaders even built a house for Abraham, claiming Abraham was going to be resurrected on a particular year, How ridiculous!

You don't need to quote scriptures up and down for me. If I find a Bible group that believes and teaches the truth from the Bible, I remain there. When they teach doctrines from demons, I leave and my family leaves with me.

Can you do that? No.
Why? Because your GB has brainwashed all members to shun those who are not part of them, shun those who question their teachings, shun those who choose to attend university. If you leave JW today, all your family members will shun you. That's cult behaviour 101 for you.

You are locked and trapped in a religious cult posing to be a Bible believing group and you are too stubborn and lazy to know this because you choose to be forcefully fed and caged.

Truth doesn't cage you. It sets you free.
Re: Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Linked To The United Nations? by oteneaaron(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nelidee:

You are right. I can never agree with you because I have done my research on Jehovah's witnesses and seen for myself that it was founded by a man who was not only deeply involved in spiritism or pyramidology but was also a mason. They predicted the end of the world using numerous dates and it all failed. That's one sign of a false prophet for you. One of your leaders even built a house for Abraham, claiming Abraham was going to be resurrected on a particular year, How ridiculous!

You don't need to quote scriptures up and down for me. If I find a Bible group that believes and teaches the truth from the Bible, I remain there. When they teach doctrines from demons, I leave and my family leaves with me.

Can you do that? No.
Why? Because your GB has brainwashed all members to shun those who are not part of them, shun those who question their teachings, shun those who choose to attend university. If you leave JW today, all your family members will shun you. That's cult behaviour 101 for you.

You are locked and trapped in a religious cult posing to be a Bible believing group and you are too stubborn and lazy to know this because you choose to be forcefully fed and caged.

Truth doesn't cage you. It sets you free.

WORD.

I did some research and it is called Cognitive Dissonance.

Even though the truth about the religion is glaring.

Even if you show them the tombstone from CT Russell's tomb that was a pyramid.

Even if you show direct proof from their own publications, they will still put up the wall of defence.

But it just a matter of time.

Go to YouTube and see what is happening in many other countries.

People are doing the actual research and waking up.

The only problem is the fact that the organization will hold your family captive.

Even if you can leave, you family will still be stuck in the religion/cult and will most likely shun you.

*The picture below is the pyramid tombstone on the grave of Pastor Charles Taze Russell. But it was recently removed - and we all know why.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Made In God's Image: How? / Where Is Jesus? / An Artist's Depiction Of The Yoruba goddess YEMOJA (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.