Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals (16197 Views)

Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals / Ronaldo Vows To Break The All-Time International Goals Record Of 109 / Reactions As Luka Modric Wins FIFA Men's Best Player Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by ButterBurger: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2022
Faller:

With his one league goal....let's see if he will attend the next balloon D'or

If grin
yes if, na simple English which I expect you to understand better.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by MaxiB1242: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2022
We go know how far by next year.. If he nor fit carry Portugal go world cup.. And Man United con still finish below top 4 all this people running mouth here say na goat we go know if na Ewedu or na Turkey he be
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by uunwanaobong3: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2022
RONALDO is the best STRIKER who ever lived!...... Thank God that I am a living witness to this legend (striker gods).

But

MESSI is the greatest PLAYER the world has ever seen...... He is a football gods incarnate to football..... He was sent to show us on Earth how heaven plays football (indeed heavenly football is perfect, I am a living testimony to this because I witnessed the gods of soccer play this game himself).

Ronaldo, I cherished you....... Messi, I adore you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by Lamasta(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2022
A special recognition award for a special footballer
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by Kingcalls: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2022
ButterBurger:
if Messi win champions league, he will win another balon d'or, and there's nothing anybody can do about it. That big golden ball with silver turf no be small thing o

And mbaope that is carrying the team will be watching shey?? I dont blame y he has decided to leave psg.... monkey go de work , baboon go wan chop ....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by Kingcalls: 9:39am On Jan 18, 2022
DareyFortified:

Suddenly, FIFA is no longer corrupt, and Messi is not FIFA's favorite boy as claim by Ronaldo fan because they favor their goat. What a time to be alive. grin grin grin

That was during corrupt blatter days ....blatter was even caught off camera admitting it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by ButterBurger: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2022
Kingcalls:

And mbaope that is carrying the team will be watching shey?? I dont blame y he has decided to leave psg.... monkey go de work , baboon go wan chop ....
monkey work monkey chop, baboon work baboon chop, baboon no be monkey mate. You can put them in the same cage for a fight.
Listen brother, Messi is a great man, mbape is not, you self you know.
When frank Ribery work pass all other players for that year, dem give Ronaldo world best.
That tells you simply about why e no be monkey and baboon talk. Na Lion and Tiger, tiger no fit come.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by udukakalu78(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2022
Congratulations the senior one

I buy used or fualty laptop here check my signature
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by Asour: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

Cristiano Ronaldo in football is the goat. Any other person na turkey.

We all know exactly what those French bald headed men did with the Balon D'ior. The rigged the process for a man who can't boast of 5 goals this season. Now, FIFA have corrected their lapses by awarding the best player for last year to the most deserving. Which is Lewandoski.

After all the sweet mouthing Messi told Lewandoski during the Balon D'ior ceremony, it turns out that he didn't even vote for Lewandoski at all. Such a shame.

But CR7 had a similar (not the exact same) goal drought in 2017/18 laliga season beginning. Aug - Dec 2017. Where he had ~5 goals or so then.

He still wond the Balond'or that year. You had no qualms with his drought then. I suppose you might not even remember.
I don't need to say who was the top scorer in laliga then. You know.

To this award. I don't know what FIFA sought to achieve but maybe it would have been better at the end of his career. Why?

Because Ali Daei (Iranian) who held the record for ~15 years was not given any such commemorative award. I guess that's the way things work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by DimIsaac10(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
MisterGrace:
wink Beautiful.

They robbed Wesley Snider, Andres Iniesta, even Cristiano Ronaldo and others to a award a fraud awards he never deserved.

Naija Supreme Court people everywhere.

From today, the short ekpiya's awards are all Supreme Court awards.
Can you please explain how they robbed sneiger?. Was he better than Milito?.
Milito was the best player in Italy, had the highest goal 2010.
Milito won best Seria A player that year..
Sneigner didn't even score up to 6 league goals..

He was not even his country's best player at the world cup.. Please explain how he could have won World Best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by DimIsaac10(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
FIFA just inventing awards to satisfy the instagram man.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by Rajosh(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
tiswell:
christiano doesn't deserve anything in the year under review sad
Which is the year under review when the award is not for a particular year but for ALL TIME INTERNATIONAL GOALS (Cumulation of many years)
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by Muhylonaire007: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
tiswell:
have you finished rabble-rousing, MUMU-DEEN head slamming,hypocritical, hydraulic-soup guzzling non-entity sad

E pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by Muhylonaire007: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rajosh:

Which is the year under review when the award is not for a particular year but for ALL TIME INTERNATIONAL GOALS (Cumulation of many years)

Why are you wasting your precious strength to explain things to an ignorant, uneducated chihuahua? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by Kingcalls: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
ButterBurger:
monkey work monkey chop, baboon work baboon chop, baboon no be monkey mate. You can put them in the same cage for a fight.
When frank Ribery work pass all other players for that year, dem give Ronaldo world best.
That tells you simply about why e no be monkey and baboon talk. Na Lion and Tiger, tiger no fit come.

What nonsense are u saying....its time nairaland started to scrutinise posters b4 they comment.... how can u say mbappe that has scored 20 goals and assisted a futher 12 goals this season not great , but the one that has scored 6 goals and 4 assist is greater....do u know if not for mbappe, Messi will be on no goal this season, all his goals were either assisted by mbappe or mbappe win the penalty he Messi scored .... are u want to use past achievement to judge present situation....messi currently , is not among the top 30 best players in Europe if u dint know it... even 40 Yr old grandpa Ibrahimovic have outscored him this season ... even icardi that has not played more than 5 matches hv outscored him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by Kingcalls: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
DimIsaac10:

Can you please explain how they robbed sneiger?. Was he better than Milito?.
Milito was the best player in Italy, had the highest goal 2010.
Milito won best Seria A player that year..
Sneigner didn't even score up to 6 league goals..

He was not even his country's best player at the world cup.. Please explain how he could have won World Best.

Oblak won la liga best player last season, how come Messi won balon dor?? How many goals did modric score when he won balon dor, he dint also win la liga best player... what was the reason for giving Messi in 2010??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by FLYFIRE(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
The GOAT does not need compensatory awards grin grin grin

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by DimIsaac10(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kingcalls:

Oblak won la liga best player last season, how come Messi won balon dor?? How many goals did modric score when he won balon dor, he dint also win la liga best player... what was the reason for giving Messi in 2010??
Why did you think Ribery was stunned in 2013 and award given to Ronaldo when he was far better than Ronaldo that year..

1. Keepers hardly wins and I am against that doh.... Oblak is not a playmaker, Winger or a midfielder...
Now, when You seek for the best Winger in the world Messi is in 1 to 3.
Playermaker, he is currently rated next after Debruine..
Striker, he is in 1 to 5..
Mid fielder, he is in 1 to 3.
Provide assist, he is in 1 to 3.
Tell me which Award giver won't hand over the award to him?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by TheOgaBoss: 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
tiswell:
christiano doesn't deserve anything in the year under review sad
Do u know the meaning of "all time?"

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by TheOgaBoss: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kingcalls:

I tire for some of these people, so if his team wins the ucl it is Messi's handwork, but mbappe who has been the virtually shouldering the team no Sabi win ucl?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by TheOgaBoss: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
ButterBurger:
so u are admitting that the ballon Dior is not based on performance because I'm terms of performance in psg messi is nowhere near mbappe, not even close.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by Kingcalls: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
DimIsaac10:

Why did you think Ribery was stunned in 2013 and award given to Ronaldo when he was far better than Ronaldo that year..

1. Keepers hardly wins and I am against that doh.... Oblak is not a playmaker, Winger or a midfielder...
Now, when You seek for the best Winger in the world Messi is in 1 to 3.
Playermaker, he is currently rated next after Debruine..
Striker, he is in 1 to 5..
Mid fielder, he is in 1 to 3.
Provide assist, he is in 1 to 3.
Tell me which Award giver won't hand over the award to him?.

We are talking about presently and u are talking about the past....messi is not among the top 30 best strikers or playmaker or wingers presently....he has assisted in only 2 games this season in all competitions and has scored only in 4 games in all competitions this season ....he has played 16 games this season... he is flopping guy, just accept it ... if u say ribery deserved it in 2013 , then Messi dint deserve it in 2012 cos he won nothing but got the balon dor for scoring 91 goals, so Ronaldo hit 78 the following season, so they had to give him... Ronaldo deserved 2012 but they based it on goals...so if u supported Messi winning 2012 despite winning nothing, then u should not criticize Ronaldo winning the following season for the sane reason Messi won it the previous season
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by ButterBurger: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
so u are admitting that the ballon Dior is not based on performance because I'm terms of performance in psg messi is nowhere near mbappe, not even close.
of course I agree with you. It's obvious self. But am sure you already understand what am saying too
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by ButterBurger: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kingcalls:

What nonsense are u saying....its time nairaland started to scrutinise posters b4 they comment.... how can u say mbappe that has scored 20 goals and assisted a futher 12 goals this season not great , but the one that has scored 6 goals and 4 assist is greater....do u know if not for mbappe, Messi will be on no goal this season, all his goals were either assisted by mbappe or mbappe win the penalty he Messi scored .... are u want to use past achievement to judge present situation....messi currently , is not among the top 30 best players in Europe if u dint know it... even 40 Yr old grandpa Ibrahimovic have outscored him this season ... even icardi that has not played more than 5 matches hv outscored him
I know, but before you jumped into the lagoon to kill yourself because you thought lagoons are not deep that you will float, lol
When I was talking about being great. I don't think I mentioned this season, I wasn't even talking about their current stat, if you had think before you talk, you would know better to look before you leap,
By the way, if I may ask you, if I ask you who's greater between Messi and mbape, and that's if mbape is even great self
Am sure your blind mind will still not obey your intuition, you would still choose mbape.
If you are not mentally derailed or psychologically disengaged, you would know talking about greatness is not one season matter. You fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by Kingcalls: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
ButterBurger:
I know, but before you jumped into the lagoon to kill yourself because you thought lagoons are not deep that you will float, lol
When I was talking about being great. I don't think I mentioned this season, I wasn't even talking about their current stat, if you had think before you talk, you would know better to look before you leap,
By the way, if I may ask you, if I ask you who's greater between Messi and mbape, and that's if mbape is even great self
Am sure your blind mind will still not obey your intuition, you would still choose mbape.
If you are not mentally derailed or psychologically disengaged, you would know talking about greatness is not one season matter. You fool

Its certain ur brain stopped functioning in the year messi was winning champions league titles... u said if psg wins champions league then Messi should win balon dor, doesn't that show u are the one thats actually mentally deranged... mbappe is carrying psg with messi riding on his back and u say after the boy uses that to win psg , that balon dor should go to Messi.... we are talking about current form , u are talking about when ur brain stopped functioning in 2015
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by ButterBurger: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kingcalls:

Its certain ur brain stopped functioning in the year messi was winning champions league titles... u said if psg wins champions league then Messi should win balon dor, doesn't that show u are the one thats actually mentally deranged... mbappe is carrying psg with messi riding on his back and u say after the boy uses that to win psg , that balon dor should go to Messi.... we are talking about current form , u are talking about when ur brain stopped functioning in 2015
okay sir, what am sure of aside death is IF PSG wins the champions league this season, he will be given the balon d'or, for me it's like him and balon d'or are five and six, you will only be frustrated over again, and there will be absolutely nothing you can do about it, it's called c'est la vie.
Willy-nilly it seems you're on Ronaldo side, that's why you take Messi's team mate as your point of attack, you better be defending my brother, you're on the losing side.
And No chance on the fence here, you Gerrit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by charlypoker(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2022
Messi, is the real GOAT. any other player who can not even do well in another league is simply a fowl. Congratulations to the one and only world best player. CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by gibzzhd: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2022
Aufbauh:
The award is an icing on a glorious career for CR7.
No doubt his name will be engrain in football history many years to come.

The most satisfying thing in life is your personal goal fulfilment & not the competition you've had with someone.

Oh yes, and hia personal goals was to win more golden boots and ballon d'or. He said it himself. Not to win some created awards.
He is still far from his goal
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by DimIsaac10(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

We are talking about presently and u are talking about the past....messi is not among the top 30 best strikers or playmaker or wingers presently....he has assisted in only 2 games this season in all competitions and has scored only in 4 games in all competitions this season ....he has played 16 games this season... he is flopping guy, just accept it ... if u say ribery deserved it in 2013 , then Messi dint deserve it in 2012 cos he won nothing but got the balon dor for scoring 91 goals, so Ronaldo hit 78 the following season, so they had to give him... Ronaldo deserved 2012 but they based it on goals...so if u supported Messi winning 2012 despite winning nothing, then u should not criticize Ronaldo winning the following season for the sane reason Messi won it the previous season
He has assisted 8 times in both leagues and UEFA..
Is Awards not based on votes?. Or should we say votes are influenced too?.
Experts votes and they know who is better.
They don't give people awards it's based on votes and your off pitch attitude contributes to your winning too.
I am not a critiz of Ronaldo and I ofcus respect him but I feel Balon d or is just more than goals scored.

As of Messi flop or not this season.... Messi is highly rated this is just why he seems to you he is flopping.. He is not playing at the Messi level again.

I6 games played bah... Out of the 16 games played how many man of the match has he won? Quite a number..
He has also played 5 out of 6 UEFA and scored 5 and assisted 3 also getting Man of the match in 2 games or so..

Messi has bin playing with hungry scoring players since inception and yet he keep scoring...
If Ronaldo had played with Suarez, he Ronaldo will be so frustrated like cos Suarez will score without looking back..
Messi do what others don't do.. He can play 10,7,9,11,8,4,6 and plays perfectly..
How can you compare this player to a perpetual 7.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by Kingcalls: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
DimIsaac10:

He has assisted 8 times in both leagues and UEFA..
Is Awards not based on votes?. Or should we say votes are influenced too?.
Experts votes and they know who is better.
They don't give people awards it's based on votes and your off pitch attitude contributes to your winning too.
I am not a critiz of Ronaldo and I ofcus respect him but I feel Balon d or is just more than goals scored.

As of Messi flop or not this season.... Messi is highly rated this is just why he seems to you he is flopping.. He is not playing at the Messi level again.

I6 games played bah... Out of the 16 games played how many man of the match has he won? Quite a number..
He has also played 5 out of 6 UEFA and scored 5 and assisted 3 also getting Man of the match in 2 games or so..

Messi has bin playing with hungry scoring players since inception and yet he keep scoring...
If Ronaldo had played with Suarez, he Ronaldo will be so frustrated like cos Suarez will score without looking back..
Messi do what others don't do.. He can play 10,7,9,11,8,4,6 and plays perfectly..
How can you compare this player to a perpetual 7.

Another story...overhyping him....who dash am 8 assists this season... 3 assists in the league and one in the champions league, how does that equal to 8 assists.. out of 5 CL games he scored in 3... club brugge( dead) leipzig ( dead) , city he ghosted all thru , only one shot on target in both games,tho it was a goal... 16 games and he has only scored or assisted in 5 games and contributed nothing in 11 games, only 2 man of match awards out of 16 games, one in league, one in champions league.... the one goal fraud
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins FIFA Special Award For All-Time International Goals by DimIsaac10(m): 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kingcalls:

Another story...overhyping him....who dash am 8 assists this season... 3 assists in the league and one in the champions league, how does that equal to 8 assists.. out of 5 CL games he scored in 3... club brugge( dead) leipzig ( dead) , city he ghosted all thru , only one shot on target in both games,tho it was a goal... 16 games and he has only scored or assisted in 5 games and contributed nothing in 11 games, only 2 man of match awards out of 16 games, one in league, one in champions league.... the one goal fraud
No point.
Argue with provided facts not on speculations .
So he ghosted and scored two goals against City in the first leg.. What shall not see..
You even claim he has 3 assist.. I give up abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? / An Open Letter To Stephen Keshi / Should Gernot Rohr Continue As Super Eagles Coach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.