Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial (28992 Views)

Court Grants Kanu’s Request For Medical Care / Court Rejects Nnamdi Kanu's Request For Oral Evidence From DSS / FG Is Gathering Video Evidence To Nail Sunday Igboho At Trial In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 10:33am On Jan 18, 2022
My grandma in her rich Ijebu accent would have said: Wos, wos, wobi....kom'bo ne, sho'm lucki !!!
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 10:34am On Jan 18, 2022
My grandma in her rich Ijebu accent would have said: Wos, wos, wobi....kom'bo ne, sho'm lucki !!!

contigiency:
https://punchng.com/us-uk-decline-kanus-request-as-observers-at-trial/?amp
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by Trendingbiz042: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2022
helinues:
shocked

This life Sha. When you over beat drum, na tear it dey tear. People no dey associate with failure, disaster and calamity cos that's what Igbos are.

Are Igbos saying all those listed countries are not reading about their activities in their region. Another forced sit at home today .

Are there no people from other part of Nigeria residing in any of the SE states, no foreigners? Why should the sit at home distrupts their daily routine?

A group that has not attracted a single development to their region except destruction..

Imagine this yeye Igbos saying there won't be Nigeria National anthem in all SE states when this clown group don't even have one single kindergarten school in their name.

Thunder fire devil

As for Kanu, he and his supporters are yet to understand what he got himself into. Kanu is in zoo, so shall he be treated like an animal..

Look at you. You people hate Igbos so much that you fail to hate those who put you in poverty. The Igbos have never been even the Vice President for one day, yet you hate them like they are the cause of your problems. The Ipob operates only in Igbo land, not affecting you still you’re lamenting. You’re not lamenting on bad governance and ruined economy that placed you in your bad condition. You vest your frustration on Igbos. Look at how Igbos survived after the brutal civil war. Igbos have never been in top positions in Nigeria ever since then, yet they have strived so hard to penetrate every parts of Nigeria and succeed in business. Instead of appreciating them for their achievements and understanding why they are lamenting and wants to leave the country, you decide to be a slave to the abokis. Hate them if you like, the Igbos will always excel. If kanu is going to loose the court case why is FG amending charges barely 24 hours to court hearing? If they have evidence of his crimes, why not use it and pin him down in court ? Igbos are not your problem in this country, face those creating bad economy, hardships and poverty.
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by tamdun: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Edoreborn:
In late sikiru ayinde barrister song,,"enu mi ko ma pa mi o,,hehe enu mi ko ma pa mi..
grin
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by stmoriz(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2022
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

He don de clear for Mazi and his goons. This is a clear message to them that the US and UK simply don't want any affiliation with terrorists.

By the time they're done with him, he'll become repentant in Kuje prison.

See what is happening to the economy and people of southeast. Forcing people to stay at home against their will. People wey wan go hustle, see food chop, una de stay say make them sit at home. Shey una go provide for them food and other amenities ni??

Worst is that Nnamdi Kanu always appears in court looking very fresh and daper. That his white track down and suit that's someone's annual salary, is who you're sitting at home for.

Who be this one. Just collect the whole page na.
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by stmoriz(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2022
post=109463961:
Cownu, you will never ever end well in this life and the life thereafter for the brutal murders you perpetrated to innocent igbos who refused to support your political agenda.

May all the cannibalistic animals involved in the death of innocent igbos all die miserably like fowls on the street.
Along with the online bastards and animals supporting all these brutal killings.
Y'all will never ever end well in this life, as long as God lives.

This image below of our relative Miracle Nwobodo that cownu and brainwashed animals killed just because she joined Nigeria Police Force.
(While cownu's elder sister is still working in the same Nigeria Police Force as we type!)
Miracle's mom is still crying as we type.
Again, For all the animals supporting cownu for all the deaths he has caused fellow igbos, innocent igbos for crying out loud, and the others supporting terrorists boko haram, your mothers will cry on your grave also as our relative cries everyday.
Y'all will never escape the calamity coming your ways you cannibals.
As long as God lives......

So shall it be in Jesus name.
As long as God lives.

[b][/b]
You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

Not even about the write-up,
It's all about justice meted out to all the animals involved in the murders of innocent people.

Thanks for the heads-up tho'.

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,
Your God is fighting your battles.
This is only the beginning.

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
Same fate goes to every imbe that quote this post to say rubbish.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
Amadioha will strike yall down with full force before 21 days.
As long as God lives.
Y'all can never escape the consequences of your evil, wicked and devilish acts.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.
Painful ends await them all evil animals

We Rise.

Who be this one na. Just collect the whole page na. Wise man
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by stmoriz(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2022
post=109463961:
Cownu, you will never ever end well in this life and the life thereafter for the brutal murders you perpetrated to innocent igbos who refused to support your political agenda.

May all the cannibalistic animals involved in the death of innocent igbos all die miserably like fowls on the street.
Along with the online bastards and animals supporting all these brutal killings.
Y'all will never ever end well in this life, as long as God lives.

This image below of our relative Miracle Nwobodo that cownu and brainwashed animals killed just because she joined Nigeria Police Force.
(While cownu's elder sister is still working in the same Nigeria Police Force as we type!)
Miracle's mom is still crying as we type.
Again, For all the animals supporting cownu for all the deaths he has caused fellow igbos, innocent igbos for crying out loud, and the others supporting terrorists boko haram, your mothers will cry on your grave also as our relative cries everyday.
Y'all will never escape the calamity coming your ways you cannibals.
As long as God lives......

So shall it be in Jesus name.
As long as God lives.

[b][/b]
You have said it all.
He will never escape all the consequences of his atrocities in this nation about all the murders he caused the igbos and Nigeria at large.
Justice will surely prevail and the blood of the innocent souls he caused to die painfully will come back to haunt him.

AMEN.
So shall it be.
Iseeeeeee.......

Not even about the write-up,
It's all about justice meted out to all the animals involved in the murders of innocent people.

Thanks for the heads-up tho'.

Miracle Nwobodo and all the innocent girls beheaded and used for rituals, and all innocent souls murdered,
Your God is fighting your battles.
This is only the beginning.

Miracle, May devil and Amadioha destroy the lives of your assassins that also killed multitude of innocent igbos.
Same fate goes to every imbe that quote this post to say rubbish.
Your mothers will cry on your Graves just the way our relative Miracle Nwobodo mother cried on her grave refusing to be consoled just few months ago
Amadioha will strike yall down with full force before 21 days.
As long as God lives.
Y'all can never escape the consequences of your evil, wicked and devilish acts.

Devil and Amadioha punish cownu and all his brainwashed swines, they will never escape the result of their evil crimes.

Cownu's end is nigh.
The mothers of all evil and wicked swines supporting him and cheering him on with al the vicious and merciless murders, will cry the same way our miracle nwobodo mother cried refusing to be consoled.
Painful deaths shall be all your portion in life, y'all cannot never escape the evil you have done, never!

Killing of innocent boys and girls in igboland on the command of the mental animal called Cownu, shekau and James Nwafor.
Painful ends await them all evil animals

We Rise.

Who be this one na. Just collect the whole page na. Wise man

1 Like

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by CUMIN: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2022
eduora:
Whether you liked it or no....biafara,I stand forever....no going back....no surrender. ...biafara must stand

Biafra will only exist in your imagination...it will never become a reality

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by Carlylepneuma: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
shocked shocked shocked tongue embarassed tongue
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by Gbagura: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
consolation 101 is allowed grin
waterpouroverfl:
But this life funny oh, you lot said Igbo's wouldn't be president in this country, all your lots none agrees for an Igbo man to be president.. you call them all of sort name. Even your elites do insult the Igbo's .....

Even nairaland disdain the Igbo's but will sometimes push some thread to make it look less heatup.

But the common Igbo don't even know all you lot exist, all they care is doing what they keep doing best.

Haters and perdition especially that vulturegriller born and breed in hate... Even his dead spirit has boost of hate.. and bitterness

Well nuff said Igbo's are too glorious that's why the empty ones always have heart attack when they hear BIAFRA they don't want to lose the GOLD which other Nations will crawl day and night to. Have

Igbo kwenu
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
See how Kanu's lawyer begged

“May we, gratefully, please, request you to send representative(s) to observe the proceedings of the court'.

See begging

I'm loving Buharis stubbornness

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Domif:
We don't need there presence, what will be will be. there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
Not for everyone bro.
There was no light at the end of the tunnel for shakau.

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by otipoju(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
frankfecks:
nigga man I can't waste my time on you. I know you know the truth but your pride won't let you admit it. Tell me one country that igbos aren't heavily involved in the development of every sector of that country. You seriously need to unlearn so much. Don't raise your kids with this low mentality of yours. We're tryna make the world a better place why not just grow the Bleep up and wake the Bleep up too.

To give you better slap dey hungry me.
No be only lagos you develop.now. na the whole world yet your small 5 erosion filled states look like a thrash can.

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by Emma15678: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
You are welcome Oga Emma. wink

Btw,
We no be brother o,
We are simply WE.

Good and apt ready to him
Nothing to be added,
Nothing to be subtracted!

[b][/b]
END OF THREAD!!!

[/quote]
Okay
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by Emma15678: 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
Trendingbiz042:

Look at you. You people hate Igbos so much that you fail to hate those who put you in poverty. The Igbos have never been even the Vice President for one day, yet you hate them like they are the cause of your problems. The Ipob operates only in Igbo land, not affecting you still you’re lamenting. You’re not lamenting on bad governance and ruined economy that placed you in your bad condition. You vest your frustration on Igbos. Look at how Igbos survived after the brutal civil war. Igbos have never been in top positions in Nigeria ever since then, yet they have strived so hard to penetrate every parts of Nigeria and succeed in business. Instead of appreciating them for their achievements and understanding why they are lamenting and wants to leave the country, you decide to be a slave to the abokis. Hate them if you like, the Igbos will always excel. If kanu is going to loose the court case why is FG amending charges barely 24 hours to court hearing? If they have evidence of his crimes, why not use it and pin him down in court ? Igbos are not your problem in this country, face those creating bad economy, hardships and poverty.
Please buy history book. This the kind of propaganda, OHAMADIKE is filling you with. Since Igbos has never been vice president who is Alex Ekuweme. While Igbos talks, Igbos dare not talk.

2 Likes

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by BBBmall25: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
HAHAHA
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by Angelfrost(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

It's not as if the things you post are always false No . But most times it doesn't take a genius to see you are a hate filled individual who is very biased other wise how can you support tribal hate!! You are just a Niger deltan who hates those ibo people simple and that is why you only align with those who hate them.

Yes Kanu must answer for his crimes but that is not what interests you. You only seek to align and encourage hate posts against them and their tribe and that is why most nairalanders dislike you and all your curses usually rebound to you.

Look at this rubbish you supported
Angelfrost:

Argue like a smart person...

I have nothing against fighting for freedom, and have never hidden my distaste for this contraption.

However, Kanu crossed the line the very day he started inciting bloodshed and violence against security forces! That's going too far sir!!!

There is absolutely nothing noble or new about Kanu's so called liberation call or quest! He is not the first freedom fighter in history and won't be the last!!! But he crossed the line! That fine line between freedom agitation and terrorism! He must suffer the consequences, and nothing will happen. Get that into your deluded skull.

If the courts get convinced by whatever arguments his lawyers bring forth, and set him loose, all well and good! But, quit this silly talk about him being innocent or witch-hunted. It makes you lots appear obtuse.

As for hatred for Igbos, no tribe in this nation is as hateful, suspicious, petulant, intolerant and unaccommodating as some of you finger pointers! Go have a word with yourselves!!! No need for hypocrisy this early morning.

Are you going to claim you did see the bolded? You will never be regarded as an intellectual on this forum because 99% of your posts come from a bitter hate filled perspective.

We know those whom we respect here and you aren't one of them. I am not even ibo, I want Kanu jailed but you are too uncivil in your manners.

1. There was absolutely nothing uncivil about my post up there, except you have issues with the bitter truth... It wasn't even a generalization, as I clearly used "some" to prefix my assertion which you would know to be true, except you wish to be hypocritical.

2. Intellect is quite independent of public opinion sir, especially balefully and amusingly biased ones like yours. You can keep your patronage, it is quite without worth.

3. With all due respect, what exactly makes you even think that some of us post or make comments here or on social media to gain respect?!!! Of what value is anyone's respect or even adoration on a faceless forum??! I state my opinions, truth, and perspective as delicately and respectfully as I can manage, and move on to more meaningful things... How non neutral and sentimental people deal with my opinions is really not my cup of tea! I earn no income or political leverage from Likes and Shares!!!

Bye!!!

1 Like

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by KingOfTheDamned: 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
[s]
Angelfrost:

1. There was absolutely nothing uncivil about my post up there, except you have issues with the bitter truth... It wasn't even a generalization, as I clearly used "some" to prefix my assertion which you would know to be true, except you wish to be hypocritical.

2. Intellect is quite independent of public opinion sir, especially balefully and amusingly biased ones like yours. You can keep your patronage, it is quite without worth.

3. With all due respect, what exactly makes you even think that some of us post or make comments here or on social media to gain respect?!!! Of what value is anyone's respect or even adoration on a faceless forum??! I state my opinions, truth, and perspective as delicately and respectfully as I can manage, and move on to more meaningful things... How non neutral and sentimental people deal with my opinions is really not my cup of tea! I earn no income or political leverage from Likes and Shares!!!

Bye!!!
[/s]

I was not talking to you. I don't interact with thugs. My comment was directed at the other member using your garbage comment as a case in point.

Please I would appreciate if you don't interact with me ever again on this platform.
I have watched you for a while , you are uncouth, bitter, narcissistic, unintelligent, and very uncivilized, hence I don't interact with such people.

Good evening
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by Angelfrost(m): 12:09am On Jan 19, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

I was not talking to you. I don't interact with thugs. My comment was directed at the other member using your garbage comment as a case in point.

Please I would appreciate if you don't interact with me ever again on this platform.
I have watched you for a while , you are uncouth, bitter, narcissistic, unintelligent, and very uncivilized, hence I don't interact with such people.

Good evening

Nope... You just described yourself clearly.

You don't qualify to be noticed! Keep well within your self deceit, far away from the reality of hard truth!

P.S: I have never interacted with you. I would never have sullied my personality by even noticing you if you hadn't chosen to be unfortunate by mentioning me!

1 Like

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by KingOfTheDamned: 5:11am On Jan 19, 2022
[s]
Angelfrost:

Nope... You just described yourself clearly.

You don't qualify to be noticed! Keep well within your self deceit, far away from the reality of hard truth!

P.S: I have never interacted with you. I would never have sullied my personality by even noticing you if you hadn't chosen to be unfortunate by mentioning me!
[/s]
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by ceaser: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
They'll be there.

Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by LLiKYekoba: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
zacchybros:
Fake journalism or should I say misleading title. UK didn't decline to send observers. They only said they can't reveal their stance to a 'journalist'.

Yet helinues the illiterate ewedu muslim don they foam for mouth. grin
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by helinues: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Yet helinues the illiterate ewedu muslim don they foam for mouth. grin

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
seun
Mukina
Dominique

Rule 2
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by cly490(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Shetemi12:

Don't worry about that. It's a personal choice
the same way personal choice kept us where we are today rightcarry on
Re: US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial by Cjrane2: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
When MNK was busy attacking the Queen and the UK ambassador, people who had foresight pleaded with him to tone down his rhetoric, but he refused.

Even Nelson Mandela did not insult Magaret Thatcher or Ronald Reagan even though he knew these were the biggest trading partners and weapons suppliers of the apartheid government. But he also knew these were the people that could advise them to drop the apartheid policy!

I don't know why its sooooooo difficult for our people to shun emotion and play politics based on existing international realities? Why are you asking them to observe your trial when you have already senselessly made them your enemy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Army General Escapes Lynching By Hungry Soldiers / Lagos Distributes Stimulus Package In Riverine Communities / Photos From The Meeting Of Buhari With Kwankwaso & Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.